Dancer Module for OSA Skyrim Ascendancy Engine

View File

Module for OSA - Skyrim Ascendancy Engine that lets you play dance animations from the common dance animation packs. Please take note that unlike in the animation packs there will be no music during the dance. I'll have to look into the OSA features to see if it's possible to play the music during animation (I guess it should be, as there are sounds playing back in the OSEX module using this engine).

Requirements:

Credits:

CE0 - OSA -Skyrim Ascendancy Engine
IndexMemories - Shake It - Dance Animations
Gruberix - Shake It Some More - Dance Animations Addon and Framework
Kasprutz - Companion Selene Kate - Kiss Me
Morra - Poser Module for OSA

Instalation:

1) OSA - Skyrim Ascendancy Engine is required. Otherwise this module won't do anything - install it first if you don't have it already.
2) Install animations packs from the above list. You don't have to install all of them.
3) Install the Dancer Module.
4) Run FNIS.
5) Remove the Animation Pack's ESPs from you load order - you don't need them.
6) Run the game, open OSA (numpad Enter by default), then you can find Dancer Module in the "Inspect Self -> Interact -> Animate" menu.
7) Have a beach twerking party.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/29/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    OSA - Skyrim Ascendancy Engine by CE0
  • Special Edition Compatible

Poser Module7 is overwritten by yours

MY BAD they both working

Unfortunatelly it seems OSA is using xml fine with module definitions in it. I added both my and Poser module in this file, but if the install order is not correct - my module won't show up. So yeah, it's very likely one module will overwrite another.

MY BAD they both working

Unfortunatelly it seems OSA is using xml fine with module definitions in it. I added both my and Poser module in this file, but if the install order is not correct - my module won't show up. So yeah, it's very likely one module will overwrite another.

i disabled one then they both showed up, then i re enabled it and they both worked, thanks for sharing.

getting the music to play would be great.

MY BAD they both working

i disabled one then they both showed up, then i re enabled it and they both worked, thanks for sharing.

getting the music to play would be great.

It has nothing to do with enabling/disabling them in the Mod Organizer.  OSA Modules to work require _declare.xml with the declaration of each module. The problem this is the global file for OSA and there is no way of knowing which modules are used/installed.

• 2 weeks later...