View File

I thought I would share a few girls from my new play through. They all use the same custom uunp special bodyslide and textures with different weights. I will make them available all in one esp for those who want or individually.
The girls in order of pics Carrie, Candy,Olivia for individual download. I will be adding a couple more followers to this page next week, so check back. Long live Skyrim.
Added four Redguards and will be sharing a merge of the four at a latter date after a little testing.

Credits & Resources

Leyenda Skin

BodySlide and Outfit Studio

KS Hairdos - Renewal

KS Hairdos - HDT Physics

Brows

True Eyes

2k Lip Tints

Teeth Plus - Redone

Eye Normal Map Fix

NPC Nif Merge

Nifskope

UUNP Team

The Super Booty Body (Bodyslide Preset)

RANs HeadMesh

Bahamut's UUNP Bodyslide Conversions

for

Black Lace Mini Dress

Project: Unified UNP

for

Treestump's Latex

Many thanks to

Skyrim Shitty UUNP HDT

for the Armor

Demoniac- High Quality Glossy Female Body Texture 8K 4K 2K

HD Smile

Malfdawg's BodySlide Conversions

SG Female Eyebrows

SG Hair Pack 350

up Vid of Carrie dancing with new Dancer Module for OSA Skyrim Ascendancy Engine 0.1 uploaded here at LL. After watching I realized my collision was not set up.

Recommended

a couple player homes that were way ahead of their time

Lake Ilinalta Manor by bluenaim

Bamz Nzchelzulft by Bluenaim

Carrie in riverwood by the water fall

Candy in riverwood at Blacksmith "outside"

Olivia inside Honeybrew meadry

Keyomie in Kynesgrove, Braidwood Inn

Tullip in Kynesgrove, Braidwood Inn

Butterfly in Nightgate Inn

Rony in Dragon Bridge, Four Shields

Added a merge of four redguards, DWCool Follower Pack_03

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/28/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    skyrim,hdt,XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
  • Special Edition Compatible

• 2 weeks later...

Your Carrie follower shows up behind Whiterun Stables and also at the Riverwood waterfall!  Lol, I don't know if it's a good thing or bad thing.  I've uninstalled and re-installed this mod 3 times and same results.
Unfortunately you can only recruit one or the other Carrie and not both at the same time.  Carrie as twins would be glorious!

Your Carrie follower shows up behind Whiterun Stables and also at the Riverwood waterfall!  Lol, I don't know if it's a good thing or bad thing.  I've uninstalled and re-installed this mod 3 times and same results.

Unfortunately you can only recruit one or the other Carrie and not both at the same time.  Carrie as twins would be glorious!

I know what ya saying, I had that problem with Imogen follower mod I downloaded. As far as Carrie I only dropped her into the world once. Not sure what's up.

Do I need to use the UNNP body for this?

Anytime I to to riverwood it crashes but it's only while this mod is active. 

No but make sure you have a compatible skeleton and hdt installed, the followers are standalone and requirements are listed. 

edit:

Requires: skyrim,hdt,XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

Do I need to use the UNNP body for this?

Anytime I to to riverwood it crashes but it's only while this mod is active. 

No but make sure you have a compatible skeleton and hdt installed, the followers are standalone and requirements are listed. 

edit:

Found out the crash was from frontier fortress.

It was making my riverwood crash haha

• 2 weeks later...

ok, these babes are hot. Only problem i found was with tulip. She had a stretching texture glitch that went all the way across skyrim lol. Other than that, the rest work fine. Since you now have the redguard dream girls invading my castle, hope you will make some japanese/asian girls next. More flavor to swallow. wink.png

ok, these babes are hot. Only problem i found was with tulip. She had a stretching texture glitch that went all the way across skyrim lol. Other than that, the rest work fine. Since you now have the redguard dream girls invading my castle, hope you will make some japanese/asian girls next. More flavor to swallow. wink.png

Hey  check out Alyson from my latest post, I kinda snuck her in there, check out the quotes for her location. Ta me she is really hot!!! 

Thanks for the feed back.

Hey  check out Alyson from my latest post, I kinda snuck her in there, check out the quotes for her location. Ta me she is really hot!!! 

dont see it anywhere...

dont see it anywhere...

http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/3814-redguard-followers/

on the top

• 1 month later...

Are the individual downloads for those who might just want one? If I get a follower pack 03 is that all of them or just the redguards? I recently hit my mod limit in LE cause of followers so I'm looking for merge packs of followers. Thanks

File Name: DWCool Follower Pack

File Submitter: dwcool62

File Submitted: 28 Jan 2017

File Category: Companions

Special Edition Compatible : No

I thought I would share a few girls from my new play through. They all use the same custom uunp special bodyslide and textures with different weights. I will make them available all in one esp for those who want or individually.

The girls in order of pics Carrie, Candy,Olivia for individual download. I will be adding a couple more followers to this page next week, so check back. Long live Skyrim.

Added four Redguards and will be sharing a merge of the four at a latter date after a little testing.

Credits & Resources

Leyenda Skin

BodySlide and Outfit Studio

KS Hairdos - Renewal

KS Hairdos - HDT Physics

Brows

True Eyes

2k Lip Tints

Teeth Plus - Redone

Eye Normal Map Fix

NPC Nif Merge

Nifskope

UUNP Team

The Super Booty Body (Bodyslide Preset)

RANs HeadMesh

Bahamut's UUNP Bodyslide Conversions

for

Black Lace Mini Dress

Project: Unified UNP

for

Treestump's Latex

Many thanks to

Skyrim Shitty UUNP HDT

for the Armor

Demoniac- High Quality Glossy Female Body Texture 8K 4K 2K

HD Smile

Malfdawg's BodySlide Conversions

SG Female Eyebrows

SG Hair Pack 350

up Vid of Carrie dancing with new Dancer Module for OSA Skyrim Ascendancy Engine 0.1 uploaded here at LL. After watching I realized my collision was not set up.

Recommended

a couple player homes that were way ahead of their time

Lake Ilinalta Manor by bluenaim

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38931/?

Bamz Nzchelzulft by Bluenaim

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/3754570

Carrie in riverwood by the water fall

Candy in riverwood at Blacksmith "outside"

Olivia inside Honeybrew meadry

Keyomie in Kynesgrove, Braidwood Inn

Tullip in Kynesgrove, Braidwood Inn

Butterfly in Nightgate Inn

Rony in Dragon Bridge, Four Shields

Added a merge of four redguards, DWCool Follower Pack_03

download.png

Click here to download this file

How can I convert their bodies to cbbe. Thank you in advance (machine translation)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...