[WW] Erectile dysfunction...

SexyLuna

Hey   :)

So, as indicates it my title, my sims can no longer have an erection since yesterday, for some reasons... In first, when I open my game, I don't seem to have a problem but when I make my sim travel on an other lot, his penis won't erect anymore while in sex. It's quite annoying.

My game version is the 1.26.96.1010, so technically I shouldn't have any problems with the latest WickedWhims update. I've already removed all my mods from my mod's file and tried to run my game with the WickedWhims file only to see if there's something conflicting, but it still doesn't works. I did delete my WickedWhims save file too.

Hey SexyLuna!

I don't really know what to say. I don't see any issues in the code or anything in your explanation that would point to the issue.

Maybe try using the 'wickedwoohoo.giveerection' and 'wickedwoohoo.loseerection' commands and see if it gets "unstuck" or something.

I would really need more details and extra tests on your side to narrow down the issue. Currently, I don't know how to help you, sorry.

Thanks for your answer ! I knew my problem was wierd... But you give me hope ! I forgot about the 'wickedwoohoo.giveerection' cheat and I've the feeling that it'll be working.

Please, tell me what details and tests you need, I'll do them with pleasure ! Yesterday, I was tired of doing tests that weren't effective at all,  so I deleted WickedWhims and all the animations. I'll reinstall everything today and tell you if there's any change.

Thanks for your answer ! I knew my problem was wierd... But you give me hope ! I forgot about the 'wickedwoohoo.giveerection' cheat and I've the feeling that it'll be working.

Please, tell me what details and tests you need, I'll do them with pleasure ! Yesterday, I was tired of doing tests that weren't effective at all,  so I deleted WickedWhims and all the animations. I'll reinstall everything today and tell you if there's any change.

Anything that would narrow the cause of the issue.

Is it only that one sim that has this problem? Is sim getting hard when seeing other sims of preferred gender naked?

In CAS, in gender settings, make sure this sim has enabled the penis and it's not just visually set on that sim naked outfit.

Ok, I don't get it, but now that I reinstalled everything, it's working perfectly. I must had something conflicting in my WickedWhims file itself, but I have no idea what and why (I had nothing special !?)...

Anyway, thanks for your time !

Archived