Is there a guide to install mods after Sexlab?

itsnottme

Hey guys, I've been trying to mod Skyrim with Sexlab and multiple other mods, but always failing (game crashing and such) after hours of modding and then I just give up.

I know how to install Sexlab successfully, but is there a guide to help me install the mods after that and in what order? I usually just keep installing mods in the index and then the game always fail after.

Also, can anyone tell me the difference between CBBE, UNP, and similar mods?

Thanks

do u have loot and do you use mod orginazer or mod nexus mod manager, if you use orginazer installing order is no problem.

cbbe is a body type wich focus more on the bigger boobs and ass

unp is skinnier type

when do crashes happen is it ingame or instant crash (not coming to main screen)

and could you give me your load order so i can se if there is any errors

I didn't use loot, thanks for the suggestion. The crash is in the begging, usually when I load or create a new game.

I will install few mods with loot and if they don't work, I will send you the order.

​No one can give you a "guide" as it depends what you like, for example, You might not like bestiality so that would take a few mods off your list. This is what I'd do. Could be wrong, but my game hardly crashes.

Note: Read a lot - make sure to read every pages requirements so you have everything that's required.

*You should be using MO in my opinion* I did it this way for MO. This install order probably wont work for NMM.

​Creature Framework
​More Nasty Critters
Zaz Animation Pack

​Devious Devices - Assets/Integration/Expansion

​Defeat

​SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim
​SexLab Animation Loader
SLAL Animation Packs - Leito/SirNibbles/FunnyBizness/Anubis(Human&Creature) - These are just the ones I know off/use there are loads more. You could also try: SL Animation Loader - Pack Collection and Installation Guide - It install loads of packs in one I believe, but I haven't used it myself so can't help with that. Also make sure you have FNIS XXL.

Estrus Chaurus+

Solutions

Some quests maybe - The Animal Mansion Redux/Captured Dreams Shop/Sex Slaves/Sisterhood of Dibella/Amorous Adventures - More

Alternate Start - Live Another Life

Then just keep adding to it. This might be the completely wrong way to do things but honestly it's just trial and error. If your game is crashes just fiddle around with the load order. What's the worst that can happen? You crash more? If you read forums and other pages you'll pick up on the correct load order eventually. This is mainly sex orientated mods (apart from the last one. But it can be if you install other mods that add too it.)

​No one can give you a "guide" as it depends what you like, for example, You might not like bestiality so that would take a few mods off your list. This is what I'd do. Could be wrong, but my game hardly crashes.

Note: Read a lot - make sure to read every pages requirements so you have everything that's required.

*You should be using MO in my opinion* I did it this way for MO. This install order probably wont work for NMM.

​Creature Framework

​More Nasty Critters

Zaz Animation Pack

​Devious Devices - Assets/Integration/Expansion

​Defeat

​SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim

​SexLab Animation Loader

SLAL Animation Packs - Leito/SirNibbles/FunnyBizness/Anubis(Human&Creature) - These are just the ones I know off/use there are loads more. You could also try: SL Animation Loader - Pack Collection and Installation Guide - It install loads of packs in one I believe, but I haven't used it myself so can't help with that. Also make sure you have FNIS XXL.

Estrus Chaurus+

Solutions

Some quests maybe - The Animal Mansion Redux/Captured Dreams Shop/Sex Slaves/Sisterhood of Dibella/Amorous Adventures - More

Alternate Start - Live Another Life

Then just keep adding to it. This might be the completely wrong way to do things but honestly it's just trial and error. If your game is crashes just fiddle around with the load order. What's the worst that can happen? You crash more? If you read forums and other pages you'll pick up on the correct load order eventually. This is mainly sex orientated mods (apart from the last one. But it can be if you install other mods that add too it.)

I thought that the game used to crash for incompatible mods, but if that's not the case, great. I will give it few more shots.

This is a pretty good thread that I was involved in where some members and I helped another member pick out some mods. Read this and look at what some of us recomended to him. Pretty much all of the basics are covered in here, and it's all across the board, not just Sexlab stuff. If you look into it all, and there is a LOT you shouldn't have too many problems. I know, when you're first starting this is very overwhelming, but we have all been there. It is possible, if it weren't there modding Skyrim wouldn't be such a big thing. Skyrim is just a fragile thing, you can't just throw a bunch of crap at it and expect it not to break. You have to ease into it. Start slow. READ EVERYTHING. If a mod says it needs another mod, which most of them do, get it or don't use that specific mod. Sorry if this is basic, but it sounds as though you are just starting.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/70623-share-your-recommended-modlist-all-pointers-and-tips-welcome/

Archived