Whicked Whims won't work...

YaoiSenpai

Guest Redabyss

So I installed whicked wims along with all the other animations. I created a new family from scratch but none of the sex actions work. The mod had a notification saying the mod was disabled and this is a standard procedure. What do I do? Why isn't the mod working?

Probably you have to activate Mods and Scripts in the Option of The Sims 4.

So I installed whicked wims along with all the other animations. I created a new family from scratch but none of the sex actions work. The mod had a notification saying the mod was disabled and this is a standard procedure. What do I do? Why isn't the mod working?

Probably you have to activate Mods and Scripts in the Option of The Sims 4.

Mods and scripts are activated It's the animations it said were disabled

Guest Redabyss

Strange. So it's the first time you installed WickedWhims? I mean, you never updated it?

This is the first time I used it. For I just downloaded it today along with the other animations.

Some more questions:

- Are your WickedWhims files placed in the WickedWhims folder, inside the Mod folder of The Sims 4?

- Did you accidentally deleted a WickedWhims file? There should be 12 of them in the WickedWhims folder.

- Did you unzipped the animations inside the Mod folder? They should work regardless but be sure you placed the package inside the Mod folder.

- Do you accidentally have clone packages? Be sure you don't.

- Do you have some external broken package?

- Is your copy illegal? In this case, the mod won't work.

If none of these works, try being more specific of why the mod don't work, like a screen of the message you receive when failing to do animations and attach it to your post.

Strange. So it's the first time you installed WickedWhims? I mean, you never updated it?

This is the first time I used it. For I just downloaded it today along with the other animations.

Some more questions:

- Are your WickedWhims files placed in the WickedWhims folder, inside the Mod folder of The Sims 4?

- Did you accidentally deleted a WickedWhims file? There should be 12 of them in the WickedWhims folder.

- Did you unzipped the animations inside the Mod folder? They should work regardless but be sure you placed the package inside the Mod folder.

- Do you accidentally have clone packages? Be sure you don't.

- Do you have some external broken package?

- Is your copy illegal? In this case, the mod won't work.

If none of these works, try being more specific of why the mod don't work, like a screen of the message you receive when failing to do animations and attach it to your post.

Inside my mod folder I have another folder entitled WhickedWhimsMod and inside that the only thing I have are the 12 files you said.

The mod says 

"New version of WhickedWhimes has been installed!

All running sex interactions have been stopped to prevent issues.

No worries, this is a standard procedure

Everything should be working without problems."

Later another msgs popped up saying

"You're running version: 1.1.2.068.6

Loaded 222 animations etc..."

Guest Redabyss

That's correct. Try giving us a screen of the error you got, maybe we'll be able to help you.

Re-read my last posts I modified it to tell you what it said

Again that's strange.

Try deleting your saves inside the WIckedWhims saves (The Sims 4 -> saves -> WickedWhims saves), then relaunch your game and see what happens.

Maybe something went wrong when setting up.

If it doesn't work, I'll inform TURBODRIVER (the creator of the mod) and he'll take a look.

That's correct. Try giving us a screen of the error you got, maybe we'll be able to help you.

Re-read my last posts I modified it to tell you what it said

Again that's strange.

Try deleting your saves inside the WIckedWhims saves (The Sims 4 -> saves -> WickedWhims saves), then relaunch your game and see what happens.

Maybe something went wrong when setting up.

If it doesn't work, I'll inform TURBODRIVER (the creator of the mod) and he'll take a look.

I tried that already...

Maybe the mod just hates me

Guest Redabyss

And the game is updated to the last version I presume (toddlers).

So what happens if you click on floor, beds, etc.? The Wicked option won't even show up? Try describe in details what happens.

And the game is updated to the last version I presume (toddlers).

So what happens if you click on floor, beds, etc.? The Wicked option won't even show up? Try describe in details what happens.

I am in the todler update and I see the whicked option but all that pops up are settings and talk about exhibitionism. That's it I go to woohoo and no options there either

I am also experiencing issues with WW.  I have installed the latest game updates, and have updated WW.  I installed the download same as always (I've gone through the update process several times before with no problems).  However, this time, I have no options for WW, just regular Woohoo.  Mod and scripts are enabled.  I have tried clicking on all surface areas for which I have my CC animations installed.  Additionally, I cannot access exhibitionism.

Please help.

Thank you for your time.
Phenomenal mods.

Love, Eve

I've also got a problem with wicked since the last update. the game crash after a minute of gameplay. I did updated the whole mod, even MC's mod. not the animations thought. In the LastException file it say wickedwoohoo everywhere. can you help me with that :(

You need to update WickedWhims.

Installation Mistakes

The most common mistakes happen to everybody so check them regardless of your pride and computer knowledge.

1. Files structure of mods is pretty strict and putting mod files into too many folders will cause the game to not find them. If your mods are in a folder that is in a folder that is in a folder that is in a folder, you most likely have to fix that. Don't do too many folders, the game can't find the files in them.

2. After every game update, you have to enable mods in settings again. Every single time when the game gets updates all of your mods get disabled. Enable them in settings.

3. Extract downloaded mods. Some of them might need to be in a ZIP or RAR files, but a lot of them require unpacking. Extract them no matter what and if they don't include a note that you shouldn't do it, then you probably should do it.

4. Multiple mods versions. If your mods folder is a mess, you probably have the same mod installed multiple times. Having WickedWhims installed twice or more is a huge mistake. Remove everything related to WickedWhims and install it again.

5. Update. Outdated mods are the most common issue when a game update occurs and you might not be even aware of it.

Hello, im having the same issue. i just downloaded the mod for the first time, i dont get the wickedwoohoo pop up ingame. i run the latest version of the game and the latest version of the mod. My game is in another language though (french). I did every step you recommanded above in the topic but still not working. I noticed that there is 12 package in the file, but when i start the game, the window that shows all the mods i have, shows only 11 packages of the mod (misses the scripts one).

post-1701954-0-95849200-1485735127_thumb.jpg

post-1701954-0-13456600-1485735132_thumb.jpg

post-1701954-0-51841400-1485735136_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 4/4/2017 at 12:11 AM, hunnihunni123 said:

Hey, so i downloaded this mod not long ago and i cant get it to work. I have placed all my folders in the right spot but when i go to play the interactions dont even pop up, but  it pops up saying the mod is being used when i go into sims 4

having the same problem. It's installed correctly and it shows up in the script and mod menu but there is nothing I can do in the actual game

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived