Sex and sex magic integration into the game

SexDwarf2250

Just two cents from a longtime player.

I've really enjoyed a lot of the SL and related mods from this site. My preference leans towards realism (and dom/slavery play), so I grab mods like PaH and TDF with public sex being a crime, and so forth.

While many mods here are generally great, a lot of the sex aspect still feels somehow disjointed from the game - sometimes it's connected to what goes on in the game, but a lot of times it's more of an after-combat show, or something of a mini-game you can indulge in while travelling Skyrim and bored. Not that there's anything wrong with that, it would just be nice to have something deeper. (hur hur)

Other times, when they do plug in, in a meaningful manner, they're op to the point they feel detrimental to the game, like succubi that fuck an enemy to death with no save. I think the SL Solutions mod is the best effort I've seen so far on really integrating sex with the game itself, in combo with mods like SL STDs as a method to balance the new options.

Combat is a huge part of Skyrim, though, and that's where I feel the lack.

It would be interesting to have a sex magic mod where combat sex was the method of building up and maintaining combat momentum, with appropriate and long lasting penalties if you allow yourself to wind down. A sort of barbarian sex rage, this makes combat sex a part of the flow of combat, and balances itself somewhat with the cooldown penalty.

Sex magic that interacts with enemy's arousal levels in a way that requires some thought about the consequences might be interesting too, combined with the arousal aura seeing spell. Perhaps it could alter the existing spells in a certain way.

Lightning spells induce arousal in enemies, but cause a bit more damage to low arousal enemies and less to the unaroused. Cold spells do the opposite: arousal goes down, but it hits aroused foes harder.

Illusion spells chances of working are increased or decreased based on enemy arousal, but may reset it. Enemies in high arousal are hindered in combat, but have a small chance of going sex-crazed berserk, rendering them resistant to all damage, and guaranteed to initiate combat sex on the next defeat.

A lot of mods have good ideas, but have a lack of complexity, especially concerning combat, or have random sex just happening in unrealistic ways or with minimal, or cheesy dialogue... anyway, I'll stop rambling now, just wanted to throw this out there, and see what others think.

Mh, while it's not what you're suggesting, you could try Shout like a virgin and see if that fits your taste. I'm just currently playing the new version and didn't want to read all new features, i can give you a raw description: You get 2 new shouts related to sex and combat, you can configure the strength of the shouts, you are a slave (need to report back/do tasks) to Nocturnal.

Depending on your state, you're locked in devious devices which don't prevent sex, but keep you "a virgin". Even when you can unequip them, you might want to keep them...

It has some kind of story, you'll be send to do (if you didn't already) the daedra quests and some radiant quests as well. And it uses some animations/devices/features that, while aren't explicit made for this mod, are quite unique.

I like the concept, definitely, and I, too, would like direct integration of sexlab-associated features into regular gameplay, rather than, as you say, a "mini-game" on its own. Linking arousal to combat effectiveness seems like an easy way to do this, and it could be expanded to regular (non-magic) combat as well. 

I think the concept of arousal manipulation as a mechanic to augment combat behaviour would be neat. As in, abilities using Arousal as a mana pool, sort of. The simplest would probably be making custom shouts and spells which would also reduce arousal upon use. For instance, a short-duration super-focus shout (say 5sec or something) giving you the slow-mo of the shield block talent, but it'd drain 50 Arousal to use. Or a arousal-based stun shout, stunning the enemy / enemies in its cone for Arousal / 10 seconds and setting it to 0.

The potential is endless, really. Having Arousal be an active component to combat would definitely be a lot of fun, though, and with all sorts of devious devices and other abilities manipulating arousal, stuff could get pretty interesting pretty soon.

Edit:

After thinking on it some more, I think having a host of abilities that would deplete the arousal of your target in some instances, and of yourself in others, and have the effect be based on your original arousal level, could be interesting. There should definitely be spell-based abilities for the perverted mages out there, but it should definitely hold a good handful of fun effects for non-magical characters as well.

In general - When spell / shout is triggered, it'd use the targets current Arousal value to decide ability magnitude (target being Player Character on self-targeted abilities). It'd then set Arousal for 0.

Shouts would be aimed at nonmagical gameplay and self-targeted effects primarily, with spells focused on magical gameplay and enemy targeting. Obviously. Shouts would have a timer, while spells would have a mana cost.

Shouts (don't mind the names, I'm going for functionality currently) - I'm thinking something along the lines of:

Fortitude (self-target) - 30sec CD - Reduces all damage taken by (Arousal%-25) for 20 seconds. 

Passion (self-target) - 30sec CD - Increase all physical damage caused by (Arousal%-25) for 20seconds.

Vulnerability (cone-shout) - 45sec CD - Decrease armor of all enemies hit by (Arousal%-25) for 20seconds.

Spells:
Burning desire (Destruction, single target, range) - Deals damage over 6 sec to a single target (Arousal+(Whatever math is used to calculate Destruction Fire spell scaling)

Daze (Illusion, AE, range) - Stuns all targets hit for ((Arousal%-25)/10) seconds.

And so on and so forth. You can probably see where I'm going with this.

I think I agree, but here's my current simplified version that I think agrees with your suggestions:

I think it would be nice if we could get some sort of interactivity into our sex scenes.

Even if it's only the "pound two keys to struggle" sort of thing... but maybe some kind of menu tree navigation would also work (though, actually, we do get something like that in some of the gagged dialog implementations).

Edit: and a slight tangent (but hopefully still related):

I also think it would be really nice if armor "skimpiness" could be tied to armor enchantments. My ideal would be that enchanting armor makes it skimpy (and that double enchanting it makes it really skimpy). This would be related to how "breakundies" works (and would perhaps conflict with that because of complexity issues). In concept you just grab a couple skimpy armor replacer mods and install them somewhere special (then maybe run a script to fill in the blanks for any armors that got neglected - these would not behave right but this should keep the game from crashing -- or, better, build up a json file that describes which armors are enchantable and make the mod prevent enchantment of unsuitable armors).

You get 2 new shouts related to sex and combat, you can configure the strength of the shouts, you are a slave (need to report back/do tasks) to Nocturnal.

Depending on your state, you're locked in devious devices which don't prevent sex, but keep you "a virgin". Even when you can unequip them, you might want to keep them...

This sounds really nice, but I don't care for sub playthroughs myself, a shame really. It sounds just like what I am talking about.

After thinking on it some more, I think having a host of abilities that would deplete the arousal of your target in some instances, and of yourself in others, and have the effect be based on your original arousal level, could be interesting. There should definitely be spell-based abilities for the perverted mages out there, but it should definitely hold a good handful of fun effects for non-magical characters as well.

I agree, and in regards to mundane character, I did see an early bit of work on a mod that added not just spells but also poisons and potions that had interesting effects. One addition I liked in particular was a poison that summoned ghosts to rape the victim, doing health damage, but if the victim survives, the ghosts turn on you. That's a great implementation, because not only does it make the sex content a proper part of combat, it also has some balance.

I think I agree, but here's my current simplified version that I think agrees with your suggestions:

I think it would be nice if we could get some sort of interactivity into our sex scenes.

Absolutely. I've been playing modded Oblivion, and some of the submods for Lovers with PK do something similar. It still doesn't really tie back in to the game much, which is unfortunate, but I'll explain a bit how the system (after submods) works, because it had some potential.

• Each character has a sex level and sex power (SP).  This is similar to sexual experience and stamina. Your sex level increases your sexual power.
  • Sexual stamina drains over time. Once men hit zero SP, they have an orgasm, and they are done. Once women hit zero SP, they have an orgasm, and their bar refills automatically. (At least mostly, if not all the way.)
  • If you are a man and give the woman an orgasm, you can choose to end the sex act and cash in on experience points towards your sex level. You can also choose to continue, and try for another, with a bigger xp payoff. If you end up having your orgasm and leaving her hanging, though, you get fewer points.
  • You can tap a button to change positions. Depending on the position, SP will move at different speeds for both partners. This lets you cycle through sex acts until you find one that works for your partner. It felt a bit like a minigame when you were cycling through positions, trying to gage if your partner is going to cum faster than you are, with each one.
  • Foreplay is another item, it does not move SP one way or the other, but engaging in it for some time will speed up how fast the woman's SP drops. You can't go back to it, and you can't gage its effects until you've left it.
  • If you are breaking a slave, they receive no pleasure anyway, and you can simply look for the animation that will get you done the quickest.
  • Training sex slaves (this is after breaking them) works like all other consensual sex, and levels them up as well. The more levels they have, the more they sell for, and the more they fetch when working as prostitutes.

I thought this was actually a pretty nice system, but more of a framework to link Lovers with PK with the stuff in the game - combat, magic, crafting, etc. That part never really happened, at least from the mods I tried. (Outside of slave training, and the small effect giving orgasms had on disposition towards you.) If there was a good combat-sex mod like mentioned above, where sex and combat were intertwined, the sexual power and levels could have really integrated well. Likewise for any sort of sex-magic mod.

It also needed a bit more work, though. Position preferences should have been seeded per NPC, most NPCs should get bored of the same position after a go or two and maybe interactive messages during sex would be nice - "let's try doggy style" and see how fast you can switch to it.

Also, keeping an eye on the bars wasn't too distracting, but it would be nice if the speed was indicated in some way by the animation or sounds itself. Using Dripping While Aroused as a visual cue would be one option, or spacing a few moans closer together after a few seconds of having selected a better animation option.

A conversation-based relationship mod could also tie into this, basically letting you talk your partner into telling you how much they like certain positions before actually sexing them.

You get 2 new shouts related to sex and combat, you can configure the strength of the shouts, you are a slave (need to report back/do tasks) to Nocturnal.

This sounds really nice, but I don't care for sub playthroughs myself, a shame really. It sounds just like what I am talking about.

Well, depending on how much you don't care... there are dom parts either. For example, during random encounters you can often decide which is your part and you get radiant quests to spank a thief. :) Your relationship with Nocturnal is clear, though, there is no way to dominate her. ;)

After some progress in the main quest line and getting the third word for the first shout you could toggle off reporting back to her and still getting radiant quests from Dibella which are more to your taste, i think. So, if some sub parts would be ok for you, you still might want to try it.

PS: Aside from the story stuff, imho it's one of the technically best mods here on LL. I had some few problems which where related to my really bad bodyslide skills or Skyrim itself, and they were easy to fix, no bugs in the mod itself as far as i can say. So as long as sub parts aren't a clear no go for you, you still might want to try it. :)

Semi-related, I would like some tweaks for enemy behavior, depending on the players appearance/equipment. Especially human enemies, such as bandits. From the classic "Your money, or your live" instead of fighting on sight, to them trying to abduct/seduce/rape (say, by brawling instead of using weapons) if the dragonborn looks harmless or (depending on the enemies hornyness) nude enough.

But I guess this would require some major overhaul

Semi-related, I would like some tweaks for enemy behavior, depending on the players appearance/equipment. Especially human enemies, such as bandits. From the classic "Your money, or your live" instead of fighting on sight, to them trying to abduct/seduce/rape (say, by brawling instead of using weapons) if the dragonborn looks harmless or (depending on the enemies hornyness) nude enough.

This. I would love to see a mod where the player can get abducted if the dragonborn is horny, nude or during nighttime. Kind of like how Cursed loot handles rape triggers, but for abduction instead of plain rape. When i play skyrim i always use Prison overhaul patches so i can get ambushed by bounty hunters, it makes you watch out and not be entieirly in control of what happens. I love how devious framework have this leash game where slavers from Hydra slavegirls can sneak up on you and leash you. Kind of like that but with a chance for the player to resist (defeat has done the resist feature well) if quick enough. If you fail, you get a short binding scene and a hood over the dragonborns head then you are abducted to a lair, cave entrance or so where the DB is robbed and stripped and kept as a toy untill they can escape. 

In my humble opinion, this is just what at least MY skyrim game is missing

This. I would love to see a mod where the player can get abducted if the dragonborn is horny, nude or during nighttime. Kind of like how Cursed loot handles rape triggers, but for abduction instead of plain rape. When i play skyrim i always use Prison overhaul patches so i can get ambushed by bounty hunters, it makes you watch out and not be entieirly in control of what happens. I love how devious framework have this leash game where slavers from Hydra slavegirls can sneak up on you and leash you. Kind of like that but with a chance for the player to resist (defeat has done the resist feature well) if quick enough. If you fail, you get a short binding scene and a hood over the dragonborns head then you are abducted to a lair, cave entrance or so where the DB is robbed and stripped and kept as a toy untill they can escape. 

In my humble opinion, this is just what at least MY skyrim game is missing

ok if you have not please check the latest version of DEC (deviously enslaved continued) right here on LL it has some of the features you want

for dialogue during the act you can check out Sexist Derogatory Guards mod here on LL.

when checking them out make sure to read the op and look closely at the MCMs they both have a fair amount of MCM choices

Archived