Working Mucle System

gulyo

Hi All,

Recently an interesting idea occurred to me: Working muscle system.

Jiggling breasts and butts are great, however I would appreciate more "real" body distortions in Skyrim.

For example the bicep might be flexed on bending the arm, calf could be bulging while sneaking and so on.

In Blender I managed to create working muscles already. There are a few techniques and some really useful plugins to achieve this effect.

I just have to pass the information to the game engine. Unfortunately at this point I am lost a little bit.

As far as I can tell - you see I am not a body/skeleton/HDT expert (yet :) ) - it is possible to create the rigid bodies and interactions in HDT, but I can't see how :(

Do any of you have any idea or suggestion on this topic?

Some video links about what I would like to do in Skyrim:

(my favourite)

Thanks in advance,

Gulyo

Hi All,

Recently an interesting idea occurred to me: Working muscle system.

Jiggling breasts and butts are great, however I would appreciate more "real" body distortions in Skyrim.

For example the bicep might be flexed on bending the arm, calf could be bulging while sneaking and so on.

In Blender I managed to create working muscles already. There are a few techniques and some really useful plugins to achieve this effect.

I just have to pass the information to the game engine. Unfortunately at this point I am lost a little bit.

As far as I can tell - you see I am not a body/skeleton/HDT expert (yet :) ) - it is possible to create the rigid bodies and interactions in HDT, but I can't see how :(

Do any of you have any idea or suggestion on this topic?

Some video links about what I would like to do in Skyrim:

(my favourite)

Thanks in advance,

Gulyo

export physics world to .bullet file with modified blender version

use xpmse skeleton 

link mesh to .xml and .bullet file

profit

Serialize the interaction/deformation file as a .bullet library, link it to the converted mesh from .obj/fbx to .nif mesh, add appropriate nistrings, done.

Bear in mind you need a package for nifskope to refer to and you need to append all relevant information required to the converted nif yourself.

Archived