I made it, Josh! (sort of)

Thank you, JoshQ. After following the instruction you gave me, I finally finished my journey to my ideal bunny suit...

YDbbSIh.png

...except for the protruding nipples.  :P

I edited the cmar boob version of your Mod in TSRW with multiplier and specular of a in-game one-piece swimsuit, and export the result into a independent sim3pack.

It is as great as I expected, if I consider the nipples as extra point for boner factor.

Still, I would like learn more about how to iron them out so that I can hone my skill better.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I am using cmar breasts and morphing nipples. It must be related to the issue above.

Thank you, JoshQ. After following the instruction you gave me, I finally finished my journey to my ideal bunny suit...

YDbbSIh.png

...except for the protruding nipples.  tongue.png

I edited the cmar boob version of your Mod in TSRW with multiplier and specular of a in-game one-piece swimsuit, and export the result into a independent sim3pack.

It is as great as I expected, if I consider the nipples as extra point for boner factor.

Still, I would like learn more about how to iron them out so that I can hone my skill better.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I am using cmar breasts and morphing nipples. It must be related to the issue above.

Use the BarbieBoobs version to have a "smooth" chest but if you like it, keep it.

To make it sure it won't conflict with any other CC just chage the name here:

post-535934-0-89305400-1485564976_thumb.png

Use any name convention you want, make sure to include you username (or any other exclusive name) to make it unique (Description is optional).

Archived