Is it possible to get the full gambit?

I was just wondering if there was a way to download a version of Oblivion that had all of the plugins and  all adult mods pre-installed. I'm not sure if it can be done, but I just keep running into problems and would love to play these mods. I'd be willing to contribute of course. Does such a possibility exist? I have the STEAM GOTY edition.

Thanks in advance.

I was just wondering if there was a way to download a version of Oblivion that had all of the plugins and  all adult mods pre-installed. I'm not sure if it can be done, but I just keep running into problems and would love to play these mods. I'd be willing to contribute of course. Does such a possibility exist? I have the STEAM GOTY edition.

Thanks in advance.

Not without breaking copy right of Bethy and mod makers. What might be possible is someone creating a super pack of stuff on LoversLab but again, there might be problems with permissions along with bloated files size (Plugs ins you don't want, need, or conflict).

If i was to do this task, i would create a thread gathering all the plug ins i could in a single zip file, and giving them proper readme files with helpful information, and providing links to files i couldn't add, and possibly required.

Then all you have to do is inform users to use a mod manager and you're set.

Think about it from the modder's perspective: he put tens or even hundreds of hours of effort into a mod, and you won't even look at his mod page.

You'll never know he did what he did, and he'll never even get virtual thumbs up.

Besides, you will get some package with mods that someone else decided are good for you, and not ones that you want. Who knows what conflicts will arise, who knows what pretty races you will never get to play with if you stick with that attitude.

Downloading and installing mods is good practice.

I agree with you both. I'm sure the creator of the project and I could discuss what options to include. I've been tinkering with mods, but I've got some issues with processing and following step by steps because of a brain clot that affects my cognitive processing. This makes it very difficult to get to the point of becoming comfortable, which I just don't see happening. At least with my suggestion, I could have a back up of what was already done  and then explore tinkering. Like I said, I'm not trying to break permissions and I'll gladly compensate (within reason) Feel free to PM me.