Project FLESH - Pseudo Muscle Interaction via HDT ALPHA revival

XcOm04au

Project FLESH - Pseudo Muscle Interaction via HDT ALPHA

I was hoping that somebody out there has potentially looked into completing this mod and if so please upload.

OR

Has anybody taken a look at the xml and fixed the intense jiggle etc.

If you havent already tried this mod. you should.

You and aquaraider and blueballbob need to quit necroing 4 year old abandoned projects by authors whom aren't even here anymore, particularly when there's already a mod by PRZ in the front freaking page which essentially does this.

It's also pretty clear you haven't remotely considered what enabling full per-vertex collision with the entire environment is going to do to your frame rate.

You and aquaraider and blueballbob need to quit necroing 4 year old abandoned projects by authors whom aren't even here anymore, particularly when there's already a mod by PRZ in the front freaking page which essentially does this.

It's also pretty clear you haven't remotely considered what enabling full per-vertex collision with the entire environment is going to do to your frame rate.

Lmao. What framerate. I'd be amazed if a framerate was left with that many collision checks.

What you going on about Willis? I'm already using PRZ's HDT SMP body.

For the OP check out the SMP bodies by PRZ. Has about everything you looking for and won't kill FPS like a HDT PE body will.

Project FLESH - Pseudo Muscle Interaction via HDT ALPHA

I was hoping that somebody out there has potentially looked into completing this mod and if so please upload.

OR

Has anybody taken a look at the xml and fixed the intense jiggle etc.

If you havent already tried this mod. you should.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/72366-working-mucle-system/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/71509-hdt-smp-release-full-physics-enabled-body-try-it-v15-fixed/

dont be rude guys, maybe hes blind :P

Apologies that you were upset with my thread and that I brought up a subject on this forum that was mega old.

Hope you are OK :)

Archived