[WW] [Bug(?)] Gender Recognition Options Behavior

Hi! First time post, just recently discovered this place. :)

So WickedWhims is working perfectly... but there's something that happens and I can't tell if it's intended behavior or a bug. It has to do with a certain setting for the mod:

Sex Settings > Gender Recognition Settings > Male Gender as Both (Male actors as male and female (F/F))

It works as intended by allowing female characters to assume male roles in animations so that females can act as males in MF/MM animations. The weird behavior occurs with animations of 3+ sims that include both genders (MMF/MFF/etc.). A female character will sometimes assume a male role, forcing a male character into a female role. This is without the option selected for Female Gender as Both, so male characters should technically not be able to take those roles. 

I searched this sub as well as WW's support thread, but couldn't find anyone who mentioned something similar. I don't think this is how it's supposed to work, otherwise there wouldn't be an inverse option for males (Female Gender as Both). I've tested with multiple households, and with every permutation of settings that might affect role eligibility, including:

Male Gender as Both

Female Gender as Both

Gender Settings (all 3 settings)

Incest Settings

Romance Age Restrictions Settings

The only thing that affects it is Male Gender as Both. So is it erratic behavior, or is that just how it is and I'm SoL? Thanks in advance for any help!

• 1 month later...

I have an somewhat similar issue that sometimes if my current sim is a female sim and I choose a male sim the roles a swapped that the male sim is giving the female sim a footjob and the female is licking his "pussy"

and I don't have changed anything from the Gender Recognition Settings so female only should take a female role and male only male roles

• 3 weeks later...

I will just note that this issue was already resolved in newer versions of WickedWhims.

I have a lesbian couple but I can't find the sex settings to allow them to do anything together. I have animations downloaded and my Sims 4 recently updated so I'm not sure what's going on :/

Sex setting isn't in game options??I'm not sure where to look? Help?

Once you click on a sim or supported by WW object you should be able to open 'Settings' under the 'Wicked' option and in the 'Sex' category find options for gender recognition that should help you. Play around with that and it will be working they way you want. Consider downloading a strapon mod to add support for even more animations.

• 9 months later...

Archived