Mod for multiple sexlab targets

WaffleKing110

Does anybody know of a mod that allows you to select multiple actors that can be manipulated in the sexlab animation editor? I've seen mods that a give spells that cause multiple npcs to have sex with each other, but none that allow the player to choose the animation. Currently, using sexlab, only one target can be selected, limiting the editor to previewing one and two actor animations. I want to be able to view three and four actor animations in the same way. Anybody got any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have a working copy of matchmaker they could link to?  Tried the one on here dozens of times the last couple days, read all the other threads I can find and every single time I try and download the file it is an invalid archive.

Thanks  :heart:

Does anyone have a working copy of matchmaker they could link to?  Tried the one on here dozens of times the last couple days, read all the other threads I can find and every single time I try and download the file it is an invalid archive.

i think the problem is on your end, it opens for me using 7zip.

That's too bad.  other mods work fine for me from this site.  doubt it's my end.  same problem no matter what browser I use i get a file thats 7.5 or 8km (not the 8.16 the site says it is).  I can open the archive with 7zip but I get a "data error: SexLabMatchmager.esp" every. single.  time.

It's a shame because I don't think there's any other way to initiate multiple partners.

That's too bad.  other mods work fine for me from this site.  doubt it's my end.  same problem no matter what browser I use i get a file thats 7.5 or 8km (not the 8.16 the site says it is).  I can open the archive with 7zip but I get a "data error: SexLabMatchmager.esp" every. single.  time.

It's a shame because I don't think there's any other way to initiate multiple partners.

"Unexpected end of data."

the problem is on your end, i just redownloaded it and it opened up just fine.

try clearing your internet catch and then download it.

or try running this, it will clear out any temporary files that may be interfering:

https://www.piriform.com/CCLEANER

well i tried ccleaner.  tried downloading from 3 different browers.  other sites work perfectly (nexus for example, every download flawless).  i do notice when the counter stops on loverslab for the download, the file size is smaller than the page says it should be.  and from everything i read tonight it sounds like the files are truncated/corrupt.

but I've wasted hours on this.  I quit lol.  if you say it works for you i believe you but i'm giving up on this site.

well i tried ccleaner.  tried downloading from 3 different browers.  other sites work perfectly (nexus for example, every download flawless).  i do notice when the counter stops on loverslab for the download, the file size is smaller than the page says it should be.  and from everything i read tonight it sounds like the files are truncated/corrupt.

but I've wasted hours on this.  I quit lol.  if you say it works for you i believe you but i'm giving up on this site.

Unfortunately the problem is on your end and without any information from you, we can't help.  There are all kinds of things that could be at issue, trying to use a cell phone to download (this doesn't work with this forum software), trying to use Hughes satellite (or pretty much any satellite) the low response time causes time out errors.  And the list goes on.

Unfortunately the problem is on your end and without any information from you, we can't help.  There are all kinds of things that could be at issue, trying to use a cell phone to download (this doesn't work with this forum software), trying to use Hughes satellite (or pretty much any satellite) the low response time causes time out errors.  And the list goes on.

Well I'm happy to report that I tried downloading again tonight on a whim and it downloaded perfectly, loaded perfectly and fully functions in my game.  So it turns out it was not on my end after all (I changed absolutely nothing on my system after the first week of troubleshooting, it just worked one day)

So for anyone reading who has this problem in the future, this may be your solution too:  it IS the server (don't frustrate yourself trying everything under the sun as I did).  The clue is file size when you download.  If the downloaded file is smaller than loverslab page says it should be, and you get errors like "invalid archive" and "data error,"  the server is truncating the file.  Just keep trying do download (and clear your cache in between), and you may catch the server at a good moment.

Thanks to all who offered assistance-

Archived