What do you think is the best thing in this world/universe/timeline?

Frozium

When love comes in your life like the clouds of heaven after a longer drought, pouring her warm rain over you, making you wet again, instantly. And so you blossom up like a desert rose, longing for more, much more. Oh Lord, don't let the rain stop...

When love comes in your life like the clouds of heaven after a longer drought, pouring her warm rain over you, making you wet again, instantly. And so you blossom up like a desert rose, longing for more, much more. Oh Lord, don't let the rain stop...

I, too, enjoy golden showers.

I, too, enjoy golden showers.

That makes three of us... here on LL :lol:

I really really want to hear what you love above all.

Me? It would be difficult to choose between videogames, cars, pizza or croquettes... But I'll stick to videogames.

This post right this second.

"I really really want to hear what you love above all.

Me?"

I had a rush of pleasant memories.

Now I don't know if you'll catch the drift and if you don't, nevermind, I'm known for my OT rants.

Self assured, caring people.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived