Remodeled Armor CBBE TBBP HDT Help - Cannot get armor working in game.

Hello im new to the forums here, but ive had an account for awhile. i have a a plea for help. Im trying to get this mod : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/?  Working in Skyrim SSE. I have X32 skeleton CBBE installed I even put in HDT physics/TBBP support. as well and Bodyslide. I copied the old bodyslide files manually then added all these mods Through NMM with the add file feature. AND activated them to overite with the newer SSE versions. and to get it to register. ALL Of it works. i can user bodyslide with CBBE to create presets and i batch build all my armors to my body preset. BUT the moment i try to Use/equip ANY vanilla armor it changes to skimpy. i just CTD. but once i remove the mod, my game works fine. I dont know what i did wrong and i would like a 100% in dept explanation from start to finish as to how to get this mod working...

if this is the wrong place for this sorry, i dont fully understand the site yet. Also i must be doing modding wrong and im sorry if the answer is super easy and im just dumb haha...

CTD on equip could be a number of reasons. Outfits or body are missing something like a bone node and when you put them on it causes a CTD or there is something in the mesh that the game doesn't like. You could try starting the creation kit for SSE or whatever it's called and try to load one of the altered files into it and see if it causes any errors or crashes when you select one of the nif files as that will tell you there is something wrong in the nif file.

HDT doesn't work in SSE

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/68731-hdt-smp-for-sse/

In fact, anything that relies on SKSE won't work.

oh, i wasent sure if they would work. i was reading through some decent ammount of googling so long as i Get the file from OLD skyrim. and add it VIA NMM and do some manual installing itd work. but if it wont work because  HDT and any jiggle physics are incapable of working then i guess ill just go back to using UNP body....but i must ask out of curiosity. people have gotten CBBE armor replacers and Armors etc work with body slide support even with TBBP/HDT needed. thats why im curious as if i was doing it wrong etc. alot of the CBBE stuff , and i love the CBBE body and want to use it above all else, if possible. 

From what I understand, any mod that uses only an .esp will work without a problem. I've not done too much checking, but that does seem to be the case. I also saw a vid about using the a BSA extractor of some sort to convert those files. I think you have to unpack the OG .bsa and repack as an SE .bsa.

Btw, the SKSE team are currently projecting a SKSE64 version for SE in mid-March.

You can copy your current Caliente folder over to SE as well. I did that and got all my presets and everything working. I only did it once and am currently rebuilding things due to replacing my OS. Still, I had no problems with copying it over like that.

I believe this is the vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P96QVzx6CIA

• 2 weeks later...

I'm using the old CBBE + Remodelled Armor for CBBE + XPMSSE with the BBP option and haven't seen any crashes yet.  Everything looks the same as Oldrim except it seems like the lighting effects on skin are a little off.  I also tried a BBP animation mod that seems to work, Dragonfly BBP for SE which is sort of like a mini Sexy Move.

Archived