How to to keep original tank-top shape/cleavage while scaling chest in BodySlide?

Vitriks

I used creation kit to make Curie a little larger, more bulky.

She has an outfit on that I downloaded from Nexus.

The Outfit stretched to fit her shape.

Actually some of the seams in her shorts are starting to wear, but maybe they were always that way and it just looks more obvious now.

I've always had lots of trouble with bodyslide, but creation kit is *so* easy, there are only two or three variables to change.

post-392535-0-04172900-1485596009_thumb.jpg

post-392535-0-45663400-1485596137_thumb.jpg

post-392535-0-96717200-1485596214_thumb.jpg

Problems like this usually occur because of bone weighting on the clothing mesh FO4 has a lot more bones than Skyrim, so if a vertex on the chest is slightly differently, the you'll get the mesh warping effect.

One way to "fix" it is to adjust the outfit yourself on OS to fit your chosen body dimensions without the warping. Second more difficult option is to manually weight pain the vertices so that it minimizes the warping in those areas.

Problems like this usually occur because of bone weighting on the clothing mesh FO4 has a lot more bones than Skyrim, so if a vertex on the chest is slightly differently, the you'll get the mesh warping effect.

One way to "fix" it is to adjust the outfit yourself on OS to fit your chosen body dimensions without the warping. Second more difficult option is to manually weight pain the vertices so that it minimizes the warping in those areas.

When you making large breasts in bodyslide, clothing copy shape of the breasts while the center of the tanktop is not moving. What I need to make in order to keep original shape?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived