A Cry out to Animators

TARTACUS

Would you be interested in uploading your sims by any chance?

OK, here she is, this is the best I could do.

She comes in a sims 3 pack, because I couldn't find all the sliders I used on her. Some creators of sliders didn't name their sliders very good, so I couldn't figure out what slider belonged to what creator. 

She comes with a custom skin,  custom hair, some custom make up (eyeliner, blush, lipstick and eyes), custom eyelashes and some custom freckles, because this cc was needed to make her look like she does. 

I removed all the cc clothes I used on her, so you have to dress her up to your own liking. 

She looks almost completely the same as in my game when I install her in a mod-free game. Only the eyes are slightly different, but the difference isn't very big. :)

Nathalie.7z

Remember to treat her good! :P

Would you be interested in uploading your sims by any chance?

OK, here she is, this is the best I could do.

She comes in a sims 3 pack, because I couldn't find all the sliders I used on her. Some creators of sliders didn't name their sliders very good, so I couldn't figure out what slider belonged to what creator. 

She comes with a custom skin,  custom hair, some custom make up (eyeliner, blush, lipstick and eyes), custom eyelashes and some custom freckles, because this cc was needed to make her look like she does. 

I removed all the cc clothes I used on her, so you have to dress her up to your own liking. 

She looks almost completely the same as in my game when I install her in a mod-free game. Only the eyes are slightly different, but the difference isn't very big. :)

attachicon.gifNathalie.7z

Remember to treat her good! :P

Thanks, will do. :P

post-1245992-0-82909800-1487786099_thumb.jpg

O..o I'm still confused with the xml stuff (need some one to twist it from heavy iron bar for me apparently) 

' :) another "little" thing I noticed... my own animation threat has been moved to ts4 side of simlab...

but a list of "coming" animations to keep you drooling ;P

I think you'll like this.

I tested with the standard sims 3 rigs and it works (in blender, im newbie with animations).

Cool, thanks. I will check this out. 

Before you animate with it, test it in your game. Not everything that works in blender works in the game to. I made a mistake once that I finished an animation with an edited rig without testing, and it didn't work. So much time lost...

• 1 month later...

Hi Mary-Jane,

hi at all!

I started a complete new mod folder for the new OKW-update (and a new game), because something was wrong and the game crashes or could nt start.

Today found this thread an your big list of sliders – many thanks, so now I know which I miss with my new start (some I just have to put back from my saves).

Sims like Natalie show me, how to make better sims 3 myself. So many many big fat thanks for the slider list and for sharing your beauty Natalie.

Many thanks to all here too, it is very interesting for a user (technical idiot) to take a look to your work and ideas.

Greetings

MS

• 4 weeks later...

Ah yes, the old game of "hunt the slider mod". I've been there. :P

If you do get around to inventorying your mods I'd definitely be interested in having a look!

I started my game without any mods and cc to see how she would look, and she looks NOTHING like she does in my real game, lol! The thing is, I don't know which sliders I used on her. I do know that I set the slider range higher and lower with twallan's MC. 

attachicon.gifsliders.jpg

This are all the sliders I use, so you may see my problem ;)

I thought about just sharing the whole slider pack I use, but I can't do that because they're not mine to share. And searching through the webz to find them all again is a pain in the ass. On top of that, you probably don't even need them all, haha. 

*Edit*

I'm looking into her right now, to see if I can find all the sliders I used. 

I thought I had all the sliders out there ( I have a LOT), but there are a bunch on your list I've never even heard of.

Archived