Wicked Whims

Nanie720

​Did you use the installer or did you manually install?

Try following this guide.

DAMN.... !!!

I have been doing this ol' school all this time and there was a tutorial that would have saved me at least 2 days? :@

LOL.

Yes.. really check that tutorial out. There is lots of info that would help you prevent many of the mistakes I made the first time (second time, third time lol) I installed WW. Also there is a very useful .ini setting you can configure that will allow you more flexibility in organizing your files as well.

When I used it I used the manual.

Simple just open up your Documents folder Find Electronic Arts opened that up and find "Mods" folder.. open that and then extract the file given to you from here, place the WW mod inside it along with the animations and body files you want and you shoud have it work. At least the game should see it.

Now you have to pay attention to the setup on the tutorial where it tells you how to turn on scripts. If you don't turn them on I don't think you will see scripted mods like WW. 

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
4 hours ago, jasonjean said:

whenever a female and male sims has sex it does this, how can i fix that? please reply.

Capture.PNG

You have another rig installed in your mods folder.

search for denton or azmodan & delete the rig, as WW already has its own rig included in the mod.

Archived