TamagoClub English 1.12 Patch

I have a problem;

Oblivion wont get past the Bethesda intro vid with this mod (and its componants) active.

I followed the precise load order for this mod but it just doesn't work.

What would cause a problem like that? (As far as I know, mod conflicts would cause problems in-game... not before you even get to the menu loading screen).

Load order:

post-526083-0-31510200-1407547561_thumb.pngpost-526083-0-28536100-1407547576_thumb.png

No... I'm not using Modular Beautiful People... will it replace anything I've done with Robert Male Body v5, Exems HGEC and Oblivion Character Overhaul?

If so that would be a major bummer...

Fortunately no, they are kind of replacers, so to speak, and what MBP does is mostly adding things.

Ok, well thats good to know.

Help me out though, I found a number of things under "Modular Beautiful People".

First one is a "plus plus" version that makes all the races look like anime characters (I'm presuming it isn't that one).

Then there is a ghost one one that is in Japanese.

Then there is this one: http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/42218/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Foblivion%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D42218%26preview%3D&pUp=1

While I have no quarrel with anime, I'll have to say that MBP or MBP++ has nothing to do with making things anime-tic by their own.

MBP adds several races/eyes/hairs to the game, and some of which may look like anime. But it doesn't really affect your game in any way unless you choose one of those races or you install any npc face replacing mod that uses MBP assets. It's nothing but a compilation of race & cosmetic mods. If MBP is anime by nature, then pretty much any custom race mod could be anime. After all, whether your character is anime-ish or not strictly depends on how you create your face.

On the other hand, installing MBP might save you a lot of trouble, because many mods are pointing MBP as their prerequisite.

There's a fairly complete and somewhat easy to install MBP++ OMOD version available here on LL, don't have the link handy but it shouldn't take more than a couple of minutes for you to find it.

Also the OP, first page has some very clearly written out instructions, which you must not have read.

To get help please always provide the following information:

1) What TamagoClub version are you using?
2) What HiyokoClub version are you using?
2) What plugins for TamagoClub are you using? (including LoversTamagoClub and LoversEncounter)
3) Can you see any OBSE error messages in the console? If yes, post them.
4) What settings did you change? List all changed values.
5) If the problem is about companions what companion mod are you using?

Also, make sure you tried the following steps before asking for help:

1) Make sure you have the latest version of TamagoClub and HiyokoClub.
2) If you upgraded make sure you did a clean save! (important)
3) If you changed the settings try with the default setings and see if the problem goes away.
4) If you want to see sperm after sex make sure you installed LoversTamagoClub.
5) If you want to have kids make sure you installed HiyokoClub and HiyokoGenerator
6) If you use HiyokoClub and HiyokoGenerator make sure you have x117 and MBP++ (required by x117) installed

For posting your Load Order, please learn to use spoiler tags, images are annoying to have to review.

No Bashed Patch, not using Wrye Bash? You will NOT be able to correctly set up some of the MBP++ MODs which require you to merge and disable them.

Other choice to obtain the No MBP versions of Tamago/Hiyoko, but no idea if this MOD works with those.

I can see why some new players to Tamago/Hiyoko are getting into trouble and having issues. The below OP is a bit outdated and incomplete in regards to Tamago/Hiyoko.

Lovers Plugin Index with Direct Links

The section for

Tamago Club Plugins:

should be edited as follows:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tamago Club & Hiyoko Plugins:

Requirements

This was MOD set was originally based on using MBP++ and requires a 100% fully working MBP++ install if you choose to use that version of this MOD set.

An newer version and development fork of the original is also available that does NOT require MBP++ installed.

Mbp ++ allin1 omod v2.1beta

The above is your first choice and decision, to use and install MBP++ or NOT! Once you decide that it is significantly easier to set up the remaining Tamago/Hiyoko MODs.

IMPORTANT!!!!

If you choose the original Tamago/Hiyoko MBP++ development fork, YOU MUST install Wrye Bash and learn to generate a Bashed Patch.

See this thread as to why: MBP Load Order?

Installation Guide with Lovers, MBP and Wyre with Bashed Patch

TamagoClub 1.15c / HiyokoClub1.10a stuff ENG

This is the latest version of this set of MODs. Additional related plugins and add-ons are also located here that are compatible with this specific version set.

Older development fork: TamagoClub 1.12 / HiyokoClub 1.05

You should NOT be mixing plug-ins and add-ons from this development fork with the current one, unless it is identified in the current version set as being compatible.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rest of that OP should in my opinion be deleted. The list of the CURRENT additional plugins and add-ons, should IMO be on the version related development fork, NOT in this index. (movomo - I think we are fairly close to completing this with your recent work in your thread and the update to your OP.)

Did I miss anything? Please let me now so I can PM a Moderator to update it ASAP.

I got this mod just the day before yesterday, obviously its v1.12.

So its MBP++ I need... great, but before I can install that I need MBP normal and with already two hours of digging and redirecting to sites with domains for sail I've still come up empty handed >.<

(Also, don't I need to read Japanese in order to use this mod?)

Yes,TamagoClub English 1.12 Patch is I believe the most current version for this patch, BUT I don't know if it is actually needed any longer. See the link for the current versions of Tamago/Hiyoko in movomo's thread.

I've provided the link to MBP++ above. BUT, if you choose to go the non-MBP++ versions of Hiyoko you won't need it. My suggestion is to follow the link to movomo's thread and do some reading.

No, you don't need to read Japanese. A number of LL veterans have worked hard to translate most that were Japanese to English. If you do find Japanese in your game, you are either using a MOD that is outdated, wrong or not from this site. Most here will not support MODs from other sites as there is no way to determine their versions and compatibility with the MOD sets here.

Tattorack it was only a question if you use the HiyokoGenerator.esp MBP Version or the HiyokoGenerator.esp no MBP.

If you have the HiyokoGenerator.esp MBP Version your game crash because you have no MBP. I never used MBP and I played Tamago with the no MBP HiyokoGenerator.esp and it worked fine.

Tattorack it was only a question if you use the HiyokoGenerator.esp MBP Version or the HiyokoGenerator.esp no MBP.

If you have the HiyokoGenerator.esp MBP Version your game crash because you have no MBP. I never used MBP and I played Tamago with the no MBP HiyokoGenerator.esp and it worked fine.

I... don't know about that.

I'm using the HiyokoGenerator provided with the TamagoClub download.

The TamagoClub.esm (and associated .esp files) work fine but the HiyokoGenerator.esm (and associated .esp files) make the game crash the first half second of the Bethesda logo intro.

Wich leads me to believe that the version provided with TamagoClub is one that requires the Modular Beautiful People mod.

If there is a version of  HiyokiGenerator that works without MBP then could you link it?

EDIT: scratch that, the link provided by varenne probably doesn't require MBP.

EDIT EDIT: Thank you Varenne, the v1.15 thread link seems to be working fine... or at least I got past the first loading screen and managed to continue my game.

I'm going to try and work with a Moderator or two over the next few weeks and get some of these obsolete links (outside of Tamago/Hiyoko MOD threads, that point to them) removed or updated, that are IMO causing these issues.

I had started work on a BAIN package approach but got major side tracked with work and RL. I'm thinking maybe an OMOD approach would be better and a bit more mainstream than BAIN. movomo's thread with rghost's & other members contributions is IMO the most current and complete, so I'd base it off of that.

One OMOD, two immediate first choices to make with it; To MBP++ or Not to MBP++, that is the Question! Since a lot of other MODs that had the MBP++ dependency are being reworked to non-MBP++ it only makes sense. Plus OMODs are by far the easiest to install/uninstall.

• 9 months later...