TamagoClub English 1.12 Patch

Well it's right up my alley.. yeah I'm messed up.

Still the way it spawns puppies I imagine could easily be altered by a good scripter (i.e. not me) to be a "normal" pregnancy with a puppy litter as the end result.

I gotta admit' date=' having a litter of puppies would be sweet.

...damn I'm weird.

My First Baby is a FREAK!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Hahahaha, okay, I want to see a picture of this baby.

These latest versions of tamago cause so much slowdown if there's a lot of sperm in the inventory. They need to go back to having them as stacks, because having each individual sperm get its own inventory slot eventually causes the inventory to take 30 seconds or more to open.

If you set tamago to lv2 or lv3 when it comes to "realism"' date=' you no longer will see sperm in the inventory.

Should help with the inventory issue.

[/quote']

Thanks, that worked like a charm to fix the lag... once I found how to get to the advanced settings in the tamago menu. I didn't even know that advanced menu was in there since the message box goes well off the bottom of the screen.

If you set tamago to lv2 or lv3 when it comes to "realism"' date=' you no longer will see sperm in the inventory.

[/quote']

Thanks, that worked like a charm to fix the lag... once I found how to get to the advanced settings in the tamago menu. I didn't even know that advanced menu was in there since the message box goes well off the bottom of the screen.

Yes, but I cannot see the configuration screen of Tomago because is bigest and neither I can close the configuration screen. The command "Set a4tc.RealismLevel to 2" not work. Are there any solution at this problem?

Thanks for your response.

[/quote']

Yes, but I cannot see the configuration screen of Tomago because is bigest and neither I can close the configuration screen. The command "Set a4tc.RealismLevel to 2" not work. Are there any solution at this problem?

Thanks for your response.

Cast the spell to open the configuration menu and press the UP cursor key.

The HUGE menu is annoying' date=' isn't it?

Depending on your keyboard interface, cast the spell and then hit the down cursor key once, or up once.. then hit enter. This will take you to a much smaller menu where you can set the level you want. And to set the level you dont have to do "set a4tc.blahblah", you just click on it and it sets itself.

[/quote']

Thanks Mendleson, thanks Devianza!!!!! Problem solved! Thank you very much it´s very kind of you!:shy::shy::shy:

Luci.

Updated main file to TamagoClub v1.12. Clean save required.

Since this version introduces new womb states you should upgrade TamagoPlayerHUD (if you are using it) to v2.0.

2011/08/11 v1.12

+ Changed required OBSE version to v0020 or higher

+ Limited warning message for non-vanilla trading to simple message, removed pop-up when trade partner cannot be determined

+ Fixed bug of womb (, sperm, etc.) data not being processed while resting or sleeping if managed actor data count is less than 4

+ Fixed bug of processing of next target data getting skipped after a target is deleted from managed data (Thx Maou@LoversLab)

+ Added setting a4tc.FreqMultipler (see TamagoClub.ini for details). Doubled the default main loop process frequency

+ Changed implementation to raise the accuracy of the script execution interval, so that even if a delay occurs,

the interval is maintained on average

+ Abandoned deletion of managed data based on actor death time

+ Changed implementation so when the womb count is 0 the item count for a4tcMenstruationDate, a4tcWombState and a4tcAwareState

will also be 0

+ Changed FormID of global variable GameMinsPassed from 000F00 to 000F80

+ Added specifications to womb state

- Added state (WombState:40) for when the beginning of the next menstruation cycle is delayed from the default

- The new state "Postterm Pregnancy" (WombState:140) will be set if pregnancy exceeds the 3rd trimester

- Added state "Postpartum Phase" (WombState:150,151) which refers to the recovery phase after either a stillbirth (miscarriage)

or a delivery until the beginning of the next menstruation cycle

The length of the postpartum phase can be configured by adjusting the variable a4tc.ChildBedTerm

Where can you get the new tamago HUD?

You are too fast for me. :)

The TamagoPlayerHUD thread just got an update.

I keep the HUD plugin in it's own thread since it is not a translation.

Incidentally, it seems like I can only add 4 attachments to the first post.

This is a bit unfortunate since I wanted to add all translated plugins for TamagoClub to the first post.

If 4 attachments is indeed the limit maybe a mod could insert a post after the first one under my name so I can add more plugins there? :-/

*Concerning the distorted menu, it's nice to see that there is a fix.

That takes some pressure off me. :)

I'll still try to update the alternative menu when I find the time.

Where can you get the new tamago HUD?

You are too fast for me. :)

The TamagoPlayerHUD thread just got an update.

I keep the HUD plugin in it's own thread since it is not a translation.

Incidentally' date=' it seems like I can only add 4 attachments to the first post.

This is a bit unfortunate since I wanted to add all translated plugins for TamagoClub to the first post.

If 4 attachments is indeed the limit maybe a mod could insert a post after the first one under my name so I can add more plugins there? :-/

*Concerning the distorted menu, it's nice to see that there is a fix.

That takes some pressure off me. :)

I'll still try to update the alternative menu when I find the time.

[/quote']

Out of curiosity, what other plug-ins for TomagoClub have been translated?

Out of curiosity' date=' what other plug-ins for TomagoClub have been translated?

[/quote']

My translation of TamagoShop should still be somewhere in the v1.04 thread.

Then there is of course the new v1.12 thread and the old plugins in the archive for v1.04. *

That's about it I think.

I guess my statement came out wrong.

It's not like I have translated plugins piling up here awaiting their release. ;)

Just need some space for future translations.

I guess I'll just edit the second post then for 4 more attachments.

All old plugins can still be used btw. (except for TamagoShop).

There are some untranslated updates on SHY but nothing dramatic atm.

Mostly bringing the code to the new v1.10 standard and a few new mini features.

I'll translate them when I find the time. :rolleyes:

No news about an update to TamagoBadEnd.

* Incidentally, there has never been a v1.04 for TamagoClub. The last version before v1.10 was v1.03b (or was it c?).

I guess it's a mix up since the archive contained HiyokoClub v1.04.

Does anyone know why after birth the child show only the head, hands and feet? The body is not! Before that I spent ... Curious ... I have everything updated, I don´t understand. I also noticed that the child's genetic father does not match, is this a bug?

Thanks in advance everyone.

I rekon that KindMan has got it right there. You can sort it thus:

One option that is always useful with Tomago is to install MCS - Mad Companionship Spells. I'm certain you'll find it mentioned in previous pages. You can set the child to follow you and more importantly trade, which will give you access to its inventory. That will enable you to sort out whatever armour or clothing that is causing your problem.

MCS look for it here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?pid=7636#pid7636

The most important thing (at least for me) with MCS<->Tamago is that you can friggin tell childs to STOP following you :P

And of course, as you said, to fix the clothes they are wearing. My char's daughter wearing the SOAP uniform was kinda cute (following the trade of her mother :P), but the helmet she chose to wear was plain ugly...

The most important thing (at least for me) with MCS<->Tamago is that you can friggin tell childs to STOP following you :P

And of course' date=' as you said, to fix the clothes they are wearing. My char's daughter wearing the SOAP uniform was kinda cute (following the trade of her mother :P), but the helmet she chose to wear was plain ugly...

[/quote']

Any that I don't want around I dump in the Futa Priory

Part of the problem with this mod is that when a child is born, the child gets a copy of every clothing item and key that the parent has in inventory. This is probably going to lead to save game bloat and instability. It's more of a problem for the player's children, so something to think about would be making changes to the script that assigns their inventories... and instead of giving the children all of the player's clothing, just give them a random collection of the vanilla clothing. It would also prevent awkward situations like a child being born wearing a copy of the mother's maternity dress, and looking like a pregnant child...

As far as I understand it, the inventory copying shouldn't cause any save game bloat problems. It's not creating new types of clothing, just making additional instances of existing clothing types.

But regardless of that, I also found the latest HiyokoGenerator was doing several things that were problematic or that I didn't like. So I've made a modified version.

http://www.mediafire.com/?cwywdrinph7bf4w

When a child is created:

- It only copies keys from the mother if she is an NPC (never from the Player).

- It never copies armor, rings, or amulets.

- It never copies enchanted clothing.

- It only copies clothing that has a valid model for the child's gender.

- If no copied clothing covers the upper body, lower body, or feet then appropriate clothing will be added.

- If the parent's eyes aren't in the child race's eye list, then it won't try to copy them to the child. (prevents "one black eye" issue)

- Now properly matches custom race names that start with "Human" "Elf" etc (previously would have only matched those after the first character)

- Added a workaround for GetIsRace failing when it seemingly shouldn't (fixes animal races being chosen when the parent is using a Xeo human race)

I found an issue.. and maybe it has to do with the realism settings.

I usually manually tweak a few settings such as awarerate to 60 and so on and so forth. Now I can do that with 1.12 while I'm in game' date=' and when I go back to check my work with the spell, it shows the settings are changed. But when I exit the game and then re-load it, the settings are all back at the default numbers.

I tried 2 clean saves and the settings still won't stick.

I then went back to 1.04 after doing another clean save, and the settings stick.

The only setting that sticks after a quit and re-load is the realistic level, it stays at 3. Which is whats making me think its that setting that has something to do with it. Gonna try another clean save and re-load to see what happens.. worth a shot.. I guess.

[/quote']

I'm guessing you should check the .ini for that.