TamagoClub English 1.12 Patch

NOTE: This is a PATCH. You need to install Lovers Tamago Club 1.04 FIRST and then update it with this.

Link to v1.04: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=23

Pregnancy and menstruation cycle simulator.

- English Version

- Requires OBSE v0020 or later

- Requires LoversTamagoClub.esp for Lovers support

- Requires HiyokoClub.esm or other birth plugin for childbirth

Change log would be a bit long by now so check the readme.

The readme also has a FAQ section if you are experiencing problems.

Update from previous versions requires a clean save!

Link to latest original (Japanese) version: http://wiki.livedoor.jp/oblivion_jp/d/Lovers%b4%d8%cf%a2MOD%b0%ec%cd%f7#content_6

Addons:

[Ero - TamaHiyo] TamagoBadEnd 1.01 English.7z

[Ero - TamaHiyo] TamagoBreak 1.04 English.7z

[Ero - TamaHiyo] HiyokoClub 1.05 English.7z

To get help please always provide the following information:

1) What TamagoClub version are you using?

2) What HiyokoClub version are you using?

2) What plugins for TamagoClub are you using? (including LoversTamagoClub and LoversEncounter)

3) Can you see any OBSE error messages in the console? If yes, post them.

4) What settings did you change? List all changed values.

5) If the problem is about companions what companion mod are you using?

Also, make sure you tried the following steps before asking for help:

1) Make sure you have the latest version of TamagoClub and HiyokoClub.

2) If you upgraded make sure you did a clean save! (important)

3) If you changed the settings try with the default setings and see if the problem goes away.

4) If you want to see sperm after sex make sure you installed LoversTamagoClub.

5) If you want to have kids make sure you installed HiyokoClub and HiyokoGenerator

6) If you use HiyokoClub and HiyokoGenerator make sure you have x117 and MBP++ (required by x117) installed

Tamago Club 1.12 English Download Link: [Ero - TamaHiyo] TamagoClub 1.12 English.7z

[spoiler= To have females (futa) be able to impregnate other females use the below console code]

set a3ltc.kokumaromilk to 1

---------------------------------------

Alternate TamagoClub Esp Patch to correct a scripting error in that female contraceptive did not work and removes the possibility of a female getting pregnant from a blowjob.

Made by: JSmith20143

Download Link: LTCUpdate.7z

I'm sorry, I couldn't do an error check for the translation of version 1.10 yet.

I'm still using version 1.10c since in my current game 6 babies are awaiting their birth before I can do a clean install. :shy:

The menu has changed again so the alternative menu esp cannot be used. Need to make a new version.

The menu script is also the place most likely to be problematic since I couldn't check the formatting of the message boxes.

Added translation for HiyokoClub v1.05 to the first post.

Archive is OMOD ready and contains the default generator plugin.

The default name list was created using the Fanatsy Name Generator.

Many names will sound strange but that's just like the original. :D

As always, point out any bad or weird English you find.

Hi, I love this mod is more realistic but I´ve a problem. The setting spell don´t show completely and I cannot close this thus, the advanced cofiguration about realistic settings neither can to access. I have installed Tomago 1.04 and after update to the version 1.11 japan and 1.11 english. I did it with a clean save but the spell have these problem. The console commands "Set 4atc.GetRealisticLevel to 2" not seem to work but everything else works fine.

Could someone help me?

Kisses.

Luci.

HiyokoClub.esp is not translated.

OMG, you are right! The scripts in HiyokoClub.esm were still in Japanese.

Why didn't anyone notice before? :s

I must have forgotten to copy the final ESP back to the ESM before moving the ESM to the upload folder.

Sorry for that.

File was updated. Hope this one is error free.

Added English translation for TamagoBreak v1.04 to first post.

Requires TamagoClub v1.10 or later.

Changes from previous versions:

2011/08/01 v1.04

- Limited the miscarriage checks for disease and running to the 1st trimester

- Reduced the probability of miscarriage and the damage to the fetus to half during the stable period (2nd trimester)

- Limited miscarriage check for "Having Sex" to "Getting Raped" only

2011/07/30 v1.03

- Changed implementation so PC is not considered "running" while standing still even if RunMode is set to On

- Changed implementation to also take the fetus's energy into consideration

Added English translation for TamagoBreak v1.04 to first post.

Requires TamagoClub v1.10 or later.

Changes from previous versions:

2011/08/01 v1.04

- Limited the miscarriage checks for disease and running to the 1st trimester

- Reduced the probability of miscarriage and the damage to the fetus to half during the stable period (2nd trimester)

- Limited miscarriage check for "Having Sex" to "Getting Raped" only

2011/07/30 v1.03

- Changed implementation so PC is not considered "running" while standing still even if RunMode is set to On

- Changed implementation to also take the fetus's energy into consideration

Wonderful. That might give me enough reason to actually enable TamagoBreak.esp again.

Added translation for TamagoBadEnd v1.01 to the first post.

**What is this?

This mod allows a Bad Ending scenario by forcing a game over if either the PC or companions get pregnant.

The precise form of the ending will vary slightly especially if impregnated by a creature.

Generally speaking, the endings tend to be tragic.

The purpose of this mod is to enhance the role-playing aspect of the game and to deliver some tension by

emphasizing the risk of sexual activity around the dangerous day and with non-human partners thus forcing

the player to actively avoid unwanted sex.

!!! CAUTION !!! CAUTION !!! CAUTION !!! CAUTION !!! CAUTION !!!

This mod contains expressions generally referred to as gore or "guro".

If you don't want to or can't stand to see such expressions please do not install this mod.

Alternatively you can disable the options for the creature types.

!!! CAUTION !!! CAUTION !!! CAUTION !!! CAUTION !!! CAUTION !!!

I'm not using this one so I can't give any more details than what's in the readme and the scripts.

Basically, if you or your companions get pregnant from something for which the bad ending is configured,

it gives you a message box with a short, usually guro-ish text, then the child/monster is "born" immediately leading to a game over.

You shouldn't expect any quests are new animations.

More details can be found in the readme.

While I'm not a big fan of the "game over" result from TamagoBadEnd, I did find it interesting that getting pregnant by a dog produced a litter instead of just a single dog. I'd actually like to see something similar done with HiyokoClub, where you have multiple offspring from some creature/animal pregnancies.

While I'm not a big fan of the "game over" result from TamagoBadEnd' date=' I did find it interesting that getting pregnant by a dog produced a litter instead of just a single dog. I'd actually like to see something similar done with HiyokoClub, where you have multiple offspring from some creature/animal pregnancies.

[/quote']

Already possible. There's a chance at twins. If that check passes, it tries again for triplets. Etc. until decuplets (10 kids).

Currently creatures and humans have the same rate, but it might be possible (for someone with enough scripting-abilities) to make those rates separate.

While I'm not a big fan of the "game over" result from TamagoBadEnd' date=' I did find it interesting that getting pregnant by a dog produced a litter instead of just a single dog. I'd actually like to see something similar done with HiyokoClub, where you have multiple offspring from some creature/animal pregnancies.

[/quote']

Already possible. There's a chance at twins. If that check passes, it tries again for triplets. Etc. until decuplets (10 kids).

Currently creatures and humans have the same rate, but it might be possible (for someone with enough scripting-abilities) to make those rates separate.

So I'm curious about the TamagoClub BadEnd. Does getting impregnated by a dog kill you, or do you just give birth to pups? The warning that comes with it talks like there's animations for them: does it come with like a gruesome chestburster-ish animation or something?

[/quote']

So I'm curious about the TamagoClub BadEnd. Does getting impregnated by a dog kill you, or do you just give birth to pups? The warning that comes with it talks like there's animations for them: does it come with like a gruesome chestburster-ish animation or something?

No, you fall over dead upon becoming pregnant and the creatures spawn around your body. You get a short description but that's about it.

This includes dogs though if I were making it I'd restrict death to monster types (clannfear, spider daedra and so on).

Personally I like it as it adds a big risk to creature rape, though it could use some work. Such as actually becoming pregnant instead of instant death upon conception, a little blood or something maybe and ways to have the creatures removed safely.