FO4 Clothing Conversions from Skyrim [WIP]

On 10/6/2020 at 5:56 AM, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Yes.
The entire 'old' method of adding physics to clothing for boob/ass movement.
Aka 'cloth physics'.

i was referring to that piece of paper dangling in front of her face

maybe applying hair physics?

On 10/7/2020 at 6:12 PM, bajs11 said:

i was referring to that piece of paper dangling in front of her face

maybe applying hair physics?

i think i've seen even hair with physics, so if theres clothing physics, then its theoretically possible.

but i'm lame in porting that, i already tried, but results were terrible xD

i tried the one above, and some Coco outfits (theyre awesome in original form)

16 hours ago, Cronosus said:

i think i've seen even hair with physics, so if theres clothing physics, then its theoretically possible.

but i'm lame in porting that, i already tried, but results were terrible xD

i tried the one above, and some Coco outfits (theyre awesome in original form)

It seems to be difficult to try to fit a Skyrim outfit to the FO4 body or at least that's according to the mod author of this mod
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/39203

The original Skyrim mod looks much better:
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/97929

It's caused when I used outfit studio to transform them mesh from the Skyrim body to fit into the fo4 body. Unfortunately I could not find any work around without having to completely remake them (which I had to do with the gloves and it took forever. That's why there's only gloves in version 3)

I wonder if making a custom body to fit into the armor would be a better solution, instead of using any of the FO4 bodies

I haven't tried to port any Skyrim outfits to FO4 yet but I really want the Yorha battle armor in my game:

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/19/2021 at 4:50 AM, tommy64 said:

Your files are request protected. I sent a request, could you post some photos of what they are? 

• 3 weeks later...

Is anyone aware of any conversions of this collection to the Fusion Girl body? Aside from Indarello's skyoutfits.7z I mean, as it only covers a fairly small subset (21 items in total). Barbarous Continent uses quite a lot of these outfits, and am wondering if I'll just end up converting them myself, but I'm not that great with Outfit Studio so I'd much rather just use someone else's if it already exists.

Edit: Sigh. If only I'd just skimmed back a page or so, this was asked as recently as last year. Apparently the "search in this topic" feature is broken lately since it gave me 0 results. Oh well.

Anyway, looks like the answer is no, so I'll try working on the ones used by BC which aren't already covered by Indarello's set.

Edited by vaultbait
  • 3 months later...
On 6/5/2021 at 1:26 AM, vaultbait said:

I'll try working on the ones used by BC

I made a start of it some months ago, but many of the relevant outfits incorporate headpieces and gloves which need their own bones independent of the reference body, so it's taking me time to get familiar with how to deal with those situations.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

I made a start of it some months ago, but many of the relevant outfits incorporate headpieces and gloves which need their own bones independent of the reference body, so it's taking me time to get familiar with how to deal with those situations.

You can use full body resource in one of my downloads

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

How'd you fair with the conversions? I'd be very interested in getting my hands on them whenever you get them finished :)

I got sidetracked updating the FG+HHS conversion of Devious Devices since the DD revamp seems to have picked up steam, but I still intend to return to converting the BC outfits soon. Each BC update seems to have added more outfits though, which is putting me farther behind.

• 2 months later...
On 4/29/2017 at 12:11 PM, ColonolNutty said:

Hey Bumex, I'm going to make this post contain the links and a changelog for the optional esp, would you mind linking this post instead of the direct links in your first post? This way I can keep this up to date, and not have to rely on you to do so. (Old links on front page won't work anymore)

Optional Physics by ColonolNutty. (Requires main file)

Comes in two parts and it works with the Nexus Mod Manager (Recommended actually)

Uninstall previous version before installing newer versions!

Plugin (Requires Main file): https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByfbRU2K6XUOMDItb1MwQUJLNFE

Bodyslide files (Choose Only One):

Changelog notes:

The format for each change log entry below, so you know which piece to download for updates:

<Date> (<Time>)

- (<Part>) <Change>

"<Part>" above can be:

Cherry (Cherry Physic Meshes), CBBE (CBBE Physic meshes), or ESP (Plugin)

Changelog:
04-29-2017 (2:24 PM):
- (CBBE, Cherry) Separated the meshes and slider groups for CBBE and Cherry so you can download only the one you want
04-29-2017 (1:01 PM):
- (ESP) Changed the models of non slot 33 armors to use the color swaps instead of vault suit (Wings, Halo, Catsuit Helmets, Rubber Suit Helmet)
04-28-2017 (N/A):
- (ESP) Removed the custom chest as it was creating two of them in the same spot
- (ESP) Removed items that don't work out of the Sky Chests
- (ESP) Use a custom container rather than replacing an existing Fallout 4 container to store the armors

I'm just trying to ping you to let you know your files are restricted so I can't get the jigglies :(

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2021 at 8:45 AM, vaultbait said:

I got sidetracked updating the FG+HHS conversion of Devious Devices since the DD revamp seems to have picked up steam, but I still intend to return to converting the BC outfits soon. Each BC update seems to have added more outfits though, which is putting me farther behind.

Hey Vaultbait, I'd be eager to see how those conversions are coming along frend, I think it's one of the only things I don't have a FG version for.

6 hours ago, w2bvaultmeat said:

Hey Vaultbait, I'd be eager to see how those conversions are coming along frend, I think it's one of the only things I don't have a FG version for.

Thanks for the reminder, I need to pick it back up but should probably redo them all anyway now that I understand a bit more about how to handle "special" bones for all the handwear and headwear I punted on the first time I worked on this. I had put it off for a bit because it sounded like there was yet another Barbarous Continent update happening any time, but it has apparently met with unforeseen delays.

Note that the plan was only to convert the specific items used by BC anyway, the full pack is far too massive for me to even consider converting everything in it.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

LOL. Oh man that's a lot of converted Skyrim eye candy. There's like something in the whole shebang for anyone's preference. 

Download the 3GB file and worth it. Love it! ?Thanks for this, wherever you are man.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...