Been out of the loop for some time.. how did the bodys evolve?

Hanson

Hi Guys,

i just today started playing and modding skyrim again (again, again, again). Last time i played was with HDT UNP body (or UUNP?) and at that time hdt vaginas mods where releasing. I am merely telling this so you know at what point i last played. What happened in the meantime? Are there any significant changes? I didnt find any. Is the body war still between cbbe and UNP with those having the most armor conversions?

Last time i played i made my own HDT UUNP body combined with the UNPetite and conversed the armors for it in bodyslide. (To be honest i have no idea how i did it at that time, i guess i need to learn it again).

Anyway the whole point of my question is, Is UNP (UUNP) still the go-to body or has it been replaced by some other body? I was always more of a UNP type and no CBBE type so i just said UNP.

I browsed a bit through the forums but couldnt find an answer whats going on body-wise...

Also if there has been any other major and very important change, i would appreciate it if you point it out. (Something like Devious Devices has been replaced with XXYY, but I am just using that as an example, i saw that Devious Devices is still the goto mod if you want... well devious devices...)

thank you

Hanson

Nothing new amazing. Either CBBE or (U)UNP setups.

There was this amazing resource, but nothing has been made with so far.

It is just quite the task to make stuff like this, and a PITA to make it work with Skyrim.

Oh and then there is stuff that comes with it: Make a face mesh, you need TRI morphs.

Bodies are kinda fine if there is amour with a similar shape. But if you edit the UV map a lot, nope: Do all the conversions.

Archived