Legacy of the Dragonborn + Maids II

khumak

So Legacy of the Dragonborn has been out for quite awhile but I've only just recently installed it and it specifically calls out LL mods as potentially causing issues due to what it sounded like is just general load on the game from scripts rather than hard conflicts. 

I also installed another absolutely huge mod called Maids II that looks pretty new and am wondering if others have tried either of them with sexlab mods.  These 2 mods together are more than 4 GB.

Legacy of the Dragonborn:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52248

Maids II

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16021

Philosophically speaking, (and not wishing to denigrate your choice of load out), but Legacy Of the Dragonborn is the sort of mod geared to OCD looters and really requires mods which provide 'Stuff'. Maids II is a very specific story based quest mod. I suspect there is really very little benefit in having them both together as the latter, I think, has very little actual stuff worth actually putting in the museum, (even if it had a place).

That said the heavy lifting, (script wise), of Legacy is when you dump your stuff off at the museum. So just don't have a mass orgy during those bits.

I did notice that Legacy of the Dragonborn supports a ton of stuff that I don't have and don't intend on installing but that's ok.  I was more concerned about game breaking conflicts.  So far it's running fine but I haven't really done anything related to those mods yet other than read an in game note about the museum.  I tend to be more interested in quests than collecting so I may decide that Legacy doesn't do much for me although I do like the idea of building a new guild.

Archived