Spunk 2017: what to expect

Warning: wall of text, parking it here so it gets some attention & doesn't disappear under the trickle of bug reports in the support topic ;)

So, as I've mentioned before, I took some time out and designed a new way to communicate with MCM using multi-tiered map structures rather than manually entering all the information in multiple quest scripts. I will start converting Spunk's own MCM to that system asap, not only because it'll save me headaches in the future as new options are added, but also because it will enable me to do some things I've been putting off for a long, long time.

If you've followed the Spunk thread, you'll remember that some outstanding issues have been put on the backburner because I really needed to come up with an intricate UI interface that allows players to display and manipulate the information contained in Spunk to their hearts' content. For instance, there's been a need for people to adjust the enjoyment and experience data, because the arousal system as it is eventually starts punishing the player for acquiring more xp than NPCs do, making it more difficult to orgasm, and so affecting the enjoyment data, turning the whole thing into a bit of a vicious circle. No fun.

And I always thought such a system should be able to display and affect the intel for NPCs too, which makes everything even more complicated. While I know a bit more about UI than I used to, it was still a tall order to find ways of navigating, organizing and displaying all that by creating my own xmls for it as well as the background scripting.

The new MCM design, however, should allow me to do all of that via MCM. Now that all the MCM intel is going to be held in maps rather than 'hard-coded' in scripts, I can  manipulate every aspect of my MCM menu while the game is running. This means that the following things are now possible:
- adding, removing and reorganizing submenus and the options of a submenu
- changing the nature of the options: title, data they refer to, the 'type' of option, the display parameters (color, highlighting, indentation etc) and so on
- and instantly doing whatever I please when the value of any option is altered

Using all that to the fullest extent, here's what I think Spunk's MCM should be able to offer you in the long run:

1. Cum & sperm
- see all currently held data for all characters in the systems
- sort all such data by volume/sperm count, species, race, deposit date, location and so on
- remove spurts and characters
- display & adjust cum volume multipliers per species, race, gender & individual
- display & adjust sperm multipliers per species, race & individual
- display & adjust tracking duration per species, race & individual
- perhaps use color to indicate the potency of spurts?

2. Smells
- display & affect duration per species & override per spurt
- add & remove smells
- add & remove characters

3. Shaders
- not much new here; I'm still limited by the fact that shader duration can't be adjusted by script. I may add more shader records though.

4. Lust
- add and remove characters
- display & adjust lust increase rate per species, race, gender & individual
- display & adjust lust value per individual in the system
- display & adjust rape penalty effect & duration per individual

5. Arousal
- display & adjust arousal increase rate per species, race, gender & individual
- display & adjust the effects of 'grinding' per individual, per role
- affect the likelihood of multiple orgasms happening (& the act continuing after orgasm) per species, race, gender, individual
- add & remove characters to the systems above, but not the one below:
- display & adjust the arousal value of any individual in an ongoing act

6. XP, count & enjoyment
- add & remove characters
- display & adjust factors that Spunk will use to automatically 'seed' data for newly encountered characters.
- display, add & adjust per-role data for each character
- sort such data alphabetically or according to value (asc/desc), possibly color-code according to value

7. General

- maybe add options for fonts, standard coloring, I dunno
- export all data of a particular type to ini files, and import it back. This last part is, I think, particularly exciting. People could add and alter data for one or more NPCs (including DLCs, TTW & mods), export that and share it with others as 'profiles' for them to import. You could have a gay wasteland, a mutie-friendly wasteland, or one where if you think that all members of a particular faction kinda suck, they literally are expert cocksuckers. Develop your own spunk flavor pack, share it with the rest ;)

It's obviously not all gonna happen overnight, and will also involve adjusting the existing systems to allow for that much more flexibility. Still, it's all doable in the long run. Once I convert the current MCM system to the new one (still just copying the static intel), I'll upgrade the version to 1.00.00, and start from there.

Questions, suggestions, post them in this thread.

Doc, I think if the wash system could use bottled clean liquid item to clean instead of just keep asking on water source cloud be a better solution to handle washing method immersionly.

Since wash form dirty water are the same result as the water are clean in current state, which should not even be happening in the first place......

Raw water contains alot of dangrous germs and parasites, which can likely to infect people use them to wash the inside of their body, and we have other things like chemicals and radiations in fallout world, so those are definetly a big no no to just use every source in the world to "clean" your self.....

Why not make it like having a skill to bottle up liquids (which should be have a system to check location's rads level, 0=raw water, 1-5=minor dirty water, 6-8=very dirty water, 9+=heavily irradited water) or have to create safe cleaning solutions form the workbrench (which could make safe method of cleaning).

Or else should be a system to infect some minor effects:

uncomfertable feeling of small object come with raw water(like raw water contain sand and twicks, if entered body they are quite uncomfertalbe, and would be very hard to get them out)

rotten smell to attract enemy near by and/or reduce speech skill (which would likely come form germs in the water......if the water were not clean),

minor itchs to annoy player/heavy itchs or even minor pain to reduce aim skills (tiny parasites also likely to cause that......),

injecting minor dose toxic/ long term radioactive states on player if the cleaning solution were posioned by one or both......(which should able to be wash out with clean solutions)

And by the way, if you want to make a new hud, could you please make one for effects came form spunk?

The old hud only contains arouse information and I think that could be like expand better, maybe some information about smell and cleanliness?

Maybe spurt could show up as a paper doll which shows as what parts have how much cum running on?

Maybe also grab some info form PregV3 as risk of pregnancy(or cycle) and babies healths (like mutations and miscarry rates) if possiable?

And milk production rate or sperm rate(male character's juice reload)?

Now it's more than year I'm happy playing FNV+SO without almost all hud elemtents (no  weapon info, compass, markers, etc., just health, rad and hardcore stats only if not all ok), so my question is -- could it be option to use Spunk without any additional huds? All i 'll need to know i possibly peek via mcm. Thanks for your work.

Now it's more than year I'm happy playing FNV+SO without almost all hud elemtents (no  weapon info, compass, markers, etc., just health, rad and hardcore stats only if not all ok), so my question is -- could it be option to use Spunk without any additional huds? All i 'll need to know i possibly peek via mcm. Thanks for your work.

You should be able to do that already, just try UIO and disable all hud elements (include pip-boy popups), that should be able to disable spunks huds.

I have none of them with current spunk version (w/o any efforts), so i just want to hope it wouldn't become "requirement" to have additional utilities, in worst variant - in two layers: one will be required by spunk itself (to support additional hud elements) and other - for me, to remove them from my screen. By the way, Spunk itself is now required for the whole Sexout functioning - so my alternative will be to roll whole Sexout back to ~2013-version (and maybe, it worth to try: on such time distance it seems what "in those times grass was greener" ;) ).

First time I've heard that spunk'd be a requirement for NG - that can't be right.

To remove any spunk-related hud, I think I have options in the MCM, one for arousal, one for lust ("patch or none", then don't install any of the optional hud patches).

First time I've heard that spunk'd be a requirement for NG - that can't be right.

To remove any spunk-related hud, I think I have options in the MCM, one for arousal, one for lust ("patch or none", then don't install any of the optional hud patches).

Maybe he meant pregV3 and serveal other arouse base mods use spunk to check and track arouse?

That could explain why spunk was not listed on SONG's requirement list.

Well, i meant pregnancy** of course (i'm not playing in "breeding game", it's just one of life-perils, on other hand, without consequences it will be just fap-game, imho). My initial question was simply about your future plans ("more various info and indicators") - will all of them be toggleable (and which additional hud utilities became to be obligatory). There were already some brilliant mods (for tES4 mainly), which usage i had to stop when their authors expanded mod's requirements wider than i could afford in my game config.

Need no to say - it's YOUR mod and you are in full right to do anything you want, my question was just question. Thanks for your attention, and best regards.

ps. **and intimacy - it looks very interesting (or promising).

The only additional requirement that I fear will become necessary is the Lutana plugin for NVSE.

Having the JIP plugin as well will provide extra functionality, but won't be required.

Otherwise, things stay the same: vanilla, NVSE, NX, sexoutNG, UIO, MCM.

To make things absolutely clear, none of the things I wrote about in the OP will happen in additional hud elements. They will all be parked in the MCM menu.