[Sims 4] Anonny's Sex Animations for WickedWhims

I love your animations , I hadn't a chance so far to try the new update so I don't know if it's fixed but the sound from the lone fap animation is global ( couldn't try the other animations because I just started using your mod some days ago and I'm playing a single male right now).

What I mean is it doesn't matter where I'm looking with my camera I always hear him moan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i can't get the horse dong animation to work

Same for me.

It showing in my Build Mode, I can purchase it and add it to my house, but.. animations still not working (There is NOT even the interactions "Contemplate".

The horse dildo link is dead.

The link worked for me.

I downloaded all Dildo packages.

Anyway, It seems animations on it will not working anymore.

Please @Anonny, can you look what it's going so bad here?

(I haven't any extensions by the way and last Game Update (as of date of today), thanks).

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/4/2018 at 9:23 PM, YammiJammi said:

Hi! your mods are amazing! really great stuff! but I am having one issue. The animation for the grill and the treadmill don't work for me. You just use them as usual, no sex option. Can you give me a llittle help please? T_T

Same for me :<

• 2 months later...

If there is no  "Download" button you find the DL press the green "View File"

Noirs horse dildo

https://noiranddarksims-adultworld.blogspot.com/2017/03/ts4-horse-dildo-set.html?zx=8f27e3fcaf42e8aa

P. S. If you hide questions in a DL thread it could be, you have to wait a long time for an answer, dears. Questions for CC or missing / dead links better post at 

https://www.loverslab.com/forum/88-request-find-the-sims-4/

There all of us could find your questions just in time.

• 3 months later...

When I select the dresser from your link or the closets provided from another pack it says "no animations were found for the picked sex location. I tripple checked that I have all the animations, placed the closets and the one from your link. I also found the handjob animation in the list to disable animations where its enabled. Did I forget anything? Or does it not work anymore?

After testing again and again, the handjob animation can be selected by choosing the wall thingy from your link but then It asks which random sim it can be performed with instead of the household members. Which means it doesnt find an animation when no stranger is nearby. It doesnt work with household members.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...