[Sims 4] Anonny's Sex Animations for WickedWhims

Awesome to see more people doing animations ^^ I really love the birdbath, it's fun. But i kinda resent you for doing the fish fountain animation, i had that animation in the works!!! XD 

Hahaha! How ironic considering I was inspired to make that animation from your female fish fountain animation.  :D

Two animations were inspired by others in this site, first was yours, second was LUXURE's horse dildo animation.

Awesome to see more people doing animations ^^ I really love the birdbath, it's fun. But i kinda resent you for doing the fish fountain animation, i had that animation in the works!!! XD 

Hahaha! How ironic considering I was inspired to make that animation from your female fish fountain animation.  :D

Two animations were inspired by others in this site, first was yours, second was LUXURE's horse dildo animation.

Well now i feel honored ^^ I will still finish mine, as more animations is always nice, and they will not be exactly the same. I have a whole series planned for that fish fountain lol.

Thought I might share what I'm currently working on!

Right now I'm working on these two lovelies.

1. A cheeky glory hole tease. Since as of this post no glory hole animations are available to the public, I thought I might make one for everyone.
    post-793973-0-33273400-1485356253_thumb.png

2. Lesbians on a coffin. To celebrate the release of vampires, I believe it's appropriate to do something on top of a coffin. Another thought, lesbian animations are in desperate short supply and I wanna help fill that drought. So I put these together!
    post-793973-0-12248300-1485356407_thumb.png

When will I release these? Err, hopefully by the end of this week as of this post??? I'll try my best!  ;)

What happens if youre not working with a lesbian couple and you still want to use the lesbian pose? Is it possible?

Absolutely. Simply remove gender restrictions in the WickedWhims settings and you're good to go.

The script is broken to the 0-positive so I can't use all of this. Do you know where to find the scrip needed for the 0-positive to work?

I downloaded my own file and 0-Positiv's glory holes again, and it seems to be working. I tested all 3 of them (V1 and both of V2) and it works.

post-793973-0-47757000-1485932241_thumb.png

can you do blowjob for glory hole next?

I'll put it to consideration. I've got some idea's up my sleeve.  ;)

Thanks for the update! You're totally right, not enough lesbian stuff  :-/  but so happy you've included some. thanks for your creation! 

If I were to guess it's probably due to the nature of WickedWhims removing any gender restrictions in the animations. With the added strap-ons now many straight animations can easily work with lesbians also. Regardless, lesbian exclusive animations such as tribadism and various forms of rubbing your bean is very lacking. But that's what makes me want to do them so much! Since my animating isn't anywhere near the quality of the greats such as Amra72, L666, Mike24, and the recently new ooOLaLa World, I hope to make my mark by providing comedy and less obvious locations.  :lol:

Great work, these are really nice. Thanks.

Thank you! You really turned the entire downloads section upside down.  :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...