Functional Fantasy Modlist Request

fivestarasylum

Greetings everyone.

I've been modding Skyrim, casually, with NMM for about a year. I am mostly interested in the realism mods. I enjoy Camping, Frostfall, Realistic Needs & Diseases, The Joy of Perspective, Immersive Armors (and weapons), Ultimate Follower Overhaul, The Dance of Death, Ethereal Elven Overhaul and All Races Drop Skulls.

However when trying to add "BeeingFemale" I've stumbled for hours trying to get the mod to work without glitches. Just for the record I will declare, I AM NOT FAMILIAR with all the technicalities of modding. I can replace a file here and there and I'm not above learning how to do these as I go, but most of the abbreviations that are thrown around when discussing things here are beyond me, and I really don't need to learn to be a pro modder or anything.

I am asking for some gifted and benevolent soul to offer me a modlist optimized with the right mods to create a functional realism element to Skyrim. Bear in mind many of us have different tastes and preferences, so no suggestions will be snubbed, but I am looking for a few requirements that must be included.

1) Camping, Frostfall, Realistic N&D, The Joy of Perspective or another equivalent mod, Immerisive Armors (and weapons) or another equivalent mod, Ultimate Follower Overhaul, The Dance of Death, Ethereal Elven Overhaul and All Races Drop Skulls are totally unaffected.

2) Beeing Female works the way it should, that means I use a skin mod and an armor mod, both with breast AND belly node support that reflect the condition of the character and are of consistent size when clothes are removed. My trouble is there will be one but not the other when clothing is removed or they are reverting to the original body, but have a huge pregnant belly when clothed.

3) I love big tits! Some skin replacements pride themselves on being truly realistic, not bothering to offer "watermelon" sizes of ridiculous proportions. That's exactly what I'm after though. I want the biggest sexiest shieldmaidens in Skyrim at my side. I've been using "Breast and Butt Scaling for NPC's" and "I Love Cleavage", but they both interfere with my previous mods and any skins I try to use. Warped physics, inconsistent sizes and downright incompatibility are a few of the persistent problems I cannot seem to find a fix for.

ILC would be a winner except there is no belly node and it changes outfits to be skimpy versions that are not stand-alone. BaBSfN is a great mod, but many of the best skins are NOT supported, and I'm pretty sure it is interfering with Beeing Female's scaling as when they are both present an NPC's breasts will change size every ten seconds between their Beeing Female setting and their BaBSfn setting.

I also use Racemenu, RaceCompatibility & Dwemer Followers, Become High King of Skyrim, Moonlight Tales and Sancrosant, but none of these seem to be related so they were not included in the first list.

I also know to use the XMPS Skeleton, Realistic Ragdolls and Force and HDT Physics Extensions and that bad things happen when they overwrite each other incorrectly.

Again, I want to acknowledge I know the information is out there to be found, but I would be grateful if someone would take a few moments to offer me some help. I liked this game when it was released, but I love it now that I can mod it into something beautifully diabolical.

Help me save Skyrim from a fate worse than vanilla.

Archived