Forced Orgasm Animations For Parasite Mod

View File

There are five animations that I managed to make.
I am planning to make more animations specifically for Sexlab Parasite 'kyne's blessing' mod.
I was frustrated to find there is no proper animations for parasite mods to enhance immersion.
So I start with this one.
I hope you guys like my resource animation.

I personally want to deliver my thanks to many of you modders for helpful aids to get this done.
Progress will be rather slow but whenever I think it is suitable, I will update this thread.

P.S - If there is someone who knows how to create animated static objects, please make me advised.

Change log

First release
0.3V - Fixed misalinged animation / added Facehugger face part animation

0.4V - Added a couple of animations. SpermOut01 and SpermOut02

Preview GIF - Google Link

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/20/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    None
  • Special Edition Compatible

I like the fact that you tried to do it, but your animation needs some serious work if you want it to look any realistic.

Her whole upperbody is stiff like a statue, her face does nothing at all and all that moves seem to be her legs and her HDT boobs.

Your suggestion is accurate. I'm quite aware of my lack of skill so I'm currently modifying it as many times as possible.

However, her stiff upper body was intentional and I think it's quite natural her spine will get stiff when someone is in ecstacy.

If there is better idea, please feel free to share your suggestion.

Feedback should be always welcomed in order to improve them.

I'm worse than you in animation so I better shut up. :D If I was an animation wizard I'd cycle from shockful emberassed looking from side to side if someone sees this to sadly staring at her parasite while trying to get it of to extatic orasming while shaking with her eyes closed and mouth open.

I wonder if it would make more sense to be looking for help in such a scenario or to be ashamed of whats going on. Selling this thing like an actor seems better than having her stiff in my oppinion.

I'm worse than you in animation so I better shut up. biggrin.png If I was an animation wizard I'd cycle from shockful emberassed looking from side to side if someone sees this to sadly staring at her parasite while trying to get it of to extatic orasming while shaking with her eyes closed and mouth open.

I wonder if it would make more sense to be looking for help in such a scenario or to be ashamed of whats going on. Selling this thing like an actor seems better than having her stiff in my oppinion.

You have a point there. embarrassed looking is the essence you cannot miss. Fortunately expression thing can be realized in game using script with Creation Kit. I know how to do it but I'm not the owner of parasites mod so let's hope skyrimll do at what he is best

Yep cant access due to high usage cant ya upload it here in loverslab as zip folder?

I uploaded it at the first hand, but due to the limit of uploading capacity, I decided to use google drive.

Well.. I think It will get lower down enough to get access to it soon.

was wondering how i install the animations if someone could help it would be appreciated.

This doen't do anything by itself. This is just resource animations.

Seeking for a horrific birth's anim.

Birth? I don't realize there is nothing for birth. I'll look right into it.

was wondering how i install the animations if someone could help it would be appreciated.

Guess I'll make SLAL package then. Can I? Although I'm kinda new to it and will probably need some help with tags.

Yep cant access due to high usage cant ya upload it here in loverslab as zip folder?

I uploaded it at the first hand, but due to the limit of uploading capacity, I decided to use google drive.

Well.. I think It will get lower down enough to get access to it soon.

Seeking for a horrific birth's anim.

Birth? I don't realize there is nothing for birth. I'll look right into it.

There are several birth animations or at least several used for birth in Soul gem Oven and Beeing female. Not sure if SkyrimLL used any of those, though, i didn't encounter a parasite yet. But since there already are some he just has to use, i wouldn't put too much effort in those. 

Since i don't have a google account i can't see what you uploaded already, just guessing from the posts...:

Stiff spine with ass wiggling left and right + arms moving should give a good impression of shock i think. :)

And i guess it would be ok to make Kimy for cursed loot aware of your work? :)

*edit: ah, there's a gif for the download section. From what i see it might also fit for plugs in general, although i'm not sure if it shouldn't stay a bit more unique for parasites. ;)

Guess I'll make SLAL package then. Can I? Although I'm kinda new to it and will probably need some help with tags.

For now, All I've done is make seperate animation, which won't fit into SLAL package. Maybe one day I'll make one up for sex animation but not now.

I guess these animations are supposed to be integrated with both devious devices(parasites) mods.

For now, All I've done is make seperate animation, which won't fit into SLAL package. Maybe one day I'll make one up for sex animation but not now.

I guess these animations are supposed to be integrated with both devious devices(parasites) mods.

Oh, I see. So we need to wait for mod authors to include them?

Oh, I see. So we need to wait for mod authors to include them?

Exactlywink.png

• 2 weeks later...