MinorLaser Animations

Woah man! Thanks for your hard work! Must have been one hell of a day eh? XD

Sheeeet, more like a hell of a week! Learned a lot through trial and error, looking at other people's packages helped too.

if you ever got any questions you can send me a message.

post-1366609-0-63591800-1485129678_thumb.pngpost-1366609-0-30133600-1485129730_thumb.pngpost-1366609-0-17267400-1485129790_thumb.png

Thanks for the F sauna animation, looks really gorgeous, would love to see another stage with a climax, more like female solo animations in other places would be great too, keep up the good work and looking forward to seeing what happens next.

Thanks for the F sauna animation, looks really gorgeous, would love to see another stage with a climax, more like female solo animations in other places would be great too, keep up the good work and looking forward to seeing what happens next.

Really glad you like it.

For some reason the mouth animation doesn't work, I followed the tutorial Turbodriver provided but it just fails. If anyone can figure out how to fix this, please let me know.

Hey the reason why mouth animation don't work could be because the toddler patch broke them, if thats not the reason I don't know it either but if it's because of the toddler patch it will be fixed with vampire gamepack release 

I saw the vampire pack stream and there weren't any lip sync problems 

Guest Redabyss

Hey! 
I tried the breast sucking and it's GOOD, seriously good job! I'd just add a sound for the man sucking the tit, but it's so perfect it's impressive! :D I love the little touch of the feet of the woman caressing the leg of the man. You're talented for this!

Hey! 

I tried the breast sucking and it's GOOD, seriously good job! I'd just add a sound for the man sucking the tit, but it's so perfect it's impressive! :D I love the little touch of the feet of the woman caressing the leg of the man. You're talented for this!

Thanks, enjoy that part too.

I didn't add a sound for the man because I thought he would be too busy sucking to be talking :lol: . But if there is a "sucking" sound, it would make sense to add it. 

Do you know which ones would sound best? Whenever i add sounds it is a hit-and-miss gamble through that giant list of 6000 some.

Guest Redabyss

I see. Well personally I would've had added it anyways, since it's strange he doesn't do noise, but it's up to you! Do you have other ideas for what's next? I really like your style XD

Hey! 

What is it listed under?  I clicked everything and couldn't find it! :(

Guest Redabyss

Hey! 

Teasing animation on bed.

Hey! 

Teasing animation on bed.

Really? It should be under oraljob, if this is true that it shows up under teasing for you that is interesting.

p.s. Why do you keep changing your picture Redabyss?

Guest Redabyss

Holy cow... I'm stupid! It's in Oraljob, dunno why I said Teasing. I'm sorry!

About the profile picture, well I just happen to find better images that I like more, plus I was waiting for the vampires download, so I photoshopped a little in the meanwhile XD if you noticed, the guy is always the same, Soul Evans from Soul Eater, my fav character of the series.

And that's awesome man! Thank you very much for doing it! I'm looking veeeery forward to it :D

Holy cow... I'm stupid! It's in Oraljob, dunno why I said Teasing. I'm sorry!

About the profile picture, well I just happen to find better images that I like more, plus I was waiting for the vampires download, so I photoshopped a little in the meanwhile XD if you noticed, the guy is always the same, Soul Evans from Soul Eater, my fav character of the series.

And that's awesome man! Thank you very much for doing it! I'm looking veeeery forward to it :D

No sweat, and I know the guy.

And as for my progress so far, they look rather curious. ;)

post-1541204-0-56505200-1485389670_thumb.png