[Sims 4] Kötü Kaprisler için Redabyss Animasyonl[Sims 4] Kötü Kaprisler için Redabyss Animasyonlarıarı

Guest Redabyss

Guest Redabyss

[Sims 4] Redabyss Animations for Wicked Whims

View File

Contains adult stuff, but you should be aware of this by now.

Welcome guys!
I'm not a particularly skilled animator, and I do animations mostly for fun, without big aims, just whenever I feel like it.
Regardless, I hope I can provide you some happiness & entertainment, that's what I care about the most.
I don't specialize in any specific type of thing, maybe mostly teasings and footjobs. That's what you'll mostly find.
I also really recommend the series for Arcade Machine, as I'm kind of proud of it, and I think I did it good.

Two important things: this is a Patreon-free page (meaning: no early access, everything you see posted is for free the moment I complete them), and it's opened for suggestions (thought I might not be able to do some).
To being able to use all my animations, additional DLCs for TS4 are required, though they are COMPLETELY OPTIONAL (my animation package will work regardless if you don't have them - you'll just miss some animations because you won't have some objects, like the Arcade Machine).

Additional downloads required (completely free):

- Accessory cellphone from SLUMS, to be equipped on CAS for selfie blowjobs, the footjob taking photos animation, and the Arcade Machine series climax: http://a3ru.tumblr.com/post/108545491828/iphone-5-accessory-for-yam-yaf-thanks-for-the
How to use it:

- Download the cellphone accessory, place it in your Mod folder.
- In-game, open the Create a Sim menù with the Sim you want to hold the cellphone.
- Create a new dress combination (the "+" icon top right).
- Go in the "accessory" section (the one with bracelets, etc.) and search for custom contents. Equip the cellphone.
- When you use my selfie/photo sex animations, use the Wicked Whims menù to rapidly change your outfit to the one with the cellphone.
- Now the animation will play with your Sim holding correctly the cellphone on his/her right hand, complete with sound effects.

Animations included (tot.: 29+1 variation):

- Floor

Oraljob, MF/MM - Playing the flute

Teasing, MF/MM - Take a peek

Footjob, MF/MM - Facesitting footjob

Oraljob, MF/FF - Tower Cunnilingus

Teasing, MF/FF/MM - Caught red-handed

Teasing: MF/MM/FF - Hesitant girl

Footjob, MF/MM/FF - Teasing foot femdom

Teasing: Solo (M/F) - Knocked out
I recommend to use this in tandem with AOS' knock out animation: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3948-sims-4aos-animation-forced-sex-animation/

Teasing: MF/MM/FF - Pity sex teasing

Oraljob: MF/MM/FF - Passionate rimjob

- Big fish tank (http://www.loverslab.com/uploads/post-1326409-0-35397700-1486976423.png ) (requires Dine Out dlc)

Handjob, MF/MM - Hot and cold pleasure, pt.1

Oraljob, MF/MM - Hot and cold pleasure, pt.2

Vaginal, MF/MM/FF - Hot and cold pleasure, pt.3

- Double bed

Teasing, MF/FF - Open for business

Footjob, MF/MM - Footjob, standing from behind

Teasing, MF/FF/MM - Lap pillow, erotic version (request by blackblu08)

Footjob, MF/MM - Footjob, taking photos (requires cellphone accessory)
Preview here (thanks Rlo <3): http://www.loverslab.com/uploads/post-1366609-0-51332000-1498686560.gif

- Sofa

Footjob, MF/MM - Foot massage
It works for all sofas, but it's specifically designed for this one: https://s12.postimg.org/yixy5avrx/image.png

Blowjob, MF/MM - Selfie blowjob (requires cellphone accessory)
May work better with specific types of sofas (with a medium high anterior part).

Climax, MF/MM - Selfie blowjob climax (requires cellphone accessory)

- Desk

Teasing, MF/MM/FF - Make me yours

- Toilet

Teasing, MF/MM/FF - Kissing
Vaginal, MFM/MFF - Threesome doggy and kissing (request by zheur)

- Arcade Machine (https://s17.postimg.org/ljqjaooj3/image.png) (requires Get together dlc)

Handjob, MF/FF - Gamer Girl, Part 1A - A fingering animation.

Handjob, MF/FF - Gamer Girl, Part 1B - Is almost identical to 1, but with a more rough fingering. Not counting this one to the total number of animations, since they're almost the same.

Oraljob, MF/MM - Gamer Girl, Part 2 - Cosplay: Nerf This! - Bit of a quirky animation, it's meant to mimick a particolar Overlook character's pose: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/5eQ1Lck3YK4/maxresdefault.jpg

Footjob, MF/MM - Gamer Girl, Part 3

Vaginal, MF/MM - Gamer Girl, Part 4 - Cosplay: Try me - Another cosplay, this time of a beloved bounty hunter: https://www.ssbwiki.com/images/1/10/Zero_Suit_Samus_SSBB.jpg

Vaginal, MF/FF - Gamer Girl, Part 5

Climax, MF/MM - Gamer Girl, finale - Special ending for 100$ supporters (requires cellphone accessory)

How to install:

- Install/download current WickedWhims mod.
- Download my package and put it in your Mod folder. Be sure to download the latest version.
- ??? -> profit!

Credits:

TURBODRIVER for his awesome WickedWhims mod.
Zorak for being my sensei and fixing the XML.
Rlo for the name of "Open for business", as well as for linking me the cellphone accessory and for the gif of "Footjob, taking photos".
All the supporters who were kind to me, left a "thank you" message or upvoted this thread. Means a lot to me. Thanks wholeheartedly!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/19/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    Wicked Whims, OPTIONAL: Get together dlc (for the Arcade Machine series), Dine Out dlc (for the fish tank series), external linked accessory for the Arcade Machine climax, Footjob taking photos animation and for the selfie blowjob animations

There is a small error with IDs when changing animation, I believe because I put the male as 1 and the female as 2?

what happens? and i always have the first male as 0, and first female as 1. Well unless it's a animation with only females, which i have 1, then they go 0-1. But yeah, i always start with 0

I name my files, "Animationstuff_M" and "Animationstuff_F", throw in numbers if there is more than one of them. But i always have my females first in the XML because they are the ones I import first into s4s. mostly because F comes before M xD So my IDs are a little jumbled, but it works.

I fully support you, hell, even one animation is an accomplishment in my book after experiencing what it takes. That XML file, all the codes, and naming can really f**k you up, I know it did for me. But after a week, I managed to make 2 measly animations. I would say you can ask me for help whenever, but honestly there are way better you could be asking, I'm still a rookie myself.

I name my files, "Animationstuff_M" and "Animationstuff_F", throw in numbers if there is more than one of them. But i always have my females first in the XML because they are the ones I import first into s4s. mostly because F comes before M xD So my IDs are a little jumbled, but it works.

I freaking hate how confusing the naming process can be.

Guest Redabyss

I did some tweaks.

Corrections in V.1.01 are:

- Now the displayed name, in Oraljob section, is "WW_Redabyss_Animations". Better than nothing I guess :D

- I deleted one sound made by the girl, so the animation is less noisy.

- Added Lips Unlock, still it's not as fancy as it was in Blender, but better than before.

- Fixed an error with IDs.

Now, some notes.

As I said I have to study a lot of stuff, because I'm studying for the last years of university ("magistrale" in Italian) and a Master in movies and tv shows adaptation. I need to do it at the best of my possibilities for my future and my gf's.

That aside, I'm willing to listen to requests, and when I'll be more free I'll probably take them in account.

I mostly like hetero teasing, handjob and oraljob.

Also, I noticed some animating errors here and there, like the man's arm being completely still, and I'll take that in account.

Guest Redabyss

If you did this with little knowledge, I can't wait to see your works when you become more experienced...

Grazie, Redabyss ;)

Grazie infinite del supporto!! :D

Ho pronta una versione migliorata che tra un po' posto, DOVREBBE essere migliore, nel senso che ho animato più bones! Grazie ancora, mi hai reso felice XD

Anyway, more than doing many animations, I'd like to do quality ones.

Guest Redabyss

Another improved version is coming, in which I completely fixed the mess of the man's right hand. That way the animation should be at least decently looking.

Give a huge thanks to Zorak, who kept to very patiently editing my XML, which I cannot simply get right no matter how hard I bash my head to the wall :D

Another improved version is coming, in which I completely fixed the mess of the man's right hand. That way the animation should be at least decently looking.

Give a huge thanks to Zorak, who kept to very patiently editing my XML, which I cannot simply get right no matter how hard I bash my head to the wall :D

Well maybe the bashing head against the wall is the problem :P

Guest Redabyss

Well maybe the bashing head against the wall is the problem :P

Could be. I want thing to fall in their place, and when this not happen I go nevrotic XD

Man thanks again for everything.

New update of Playing the flute in V.1.03. Again not really perfect but still decently looking, I'm done editing this animation XD

Nice job! :D

Thank you very much! :)

Guest Redabyss

Haven't tried 1.03 yet, but the previous version was working and looking good. Looking forward to seeing more of your work when you get time.

Hey thanks a lot! I need to learn better how to save my stuff, since you have no idea of how much I troubled Zorak to do that XD

I mean working in Blender is the most enjoyable part, but when it comes to import the animation for WW, I'm a disaster and I cannot simply get it right.

Funniest thing... to me is way simplier working in Blender and adding sounds than to the whole saving process.

I have a small idea for an animation, but I need first to catch some time (exam in a week and a half), then learn better how to save. Again thank you!

Guest Redabyss

So, the animation is a really good point and I think it's pretty legit, I'm gonna take some more time to complete it properly but I promise something cool ;)