View File

Do you ever feel like your quantity doesn't quite match up to your quality? Do you often find yourself falling short of truly conveying your love and lust after Skyrim and chill? Do you wish to show your most sincere appreciation for followers in Tamriel, but find that it is difficult to do so? Are you an artist, and find that the world is your canvas--but you lack the most basic color?

If so, you're in luck! Introducing...

lTBO5MjR.png

Features

• Adds 5 new spells to the game: Magical Cum Spray, Magical Cum Shower, Masculine Cum Spray, Magical Milk Spray L, and Magical Milk Spray R
  • Adds 8 new 4k texture effect layers of "magical" cum and milk.
  • Adds female and male sound effects to XPMSE's "MagicNipple" feature
  • The current version works for futa player characters. Support for males added now in version 1.1!

How it works

Magical Cum Spray allows you to use your shout to "rub one out" wherever you like! The results can end up seemingly anywhere: on a tree, on your favorite female follower, on every wall of Ysolda's house, or on that stupid mudcrab that won't stop chasing you. The Magical Cum Spray shout acts as a spell that applies multiple layers of cum, from "lightly-sprayed" to "drenched." The longer you hold down the shout button, the more you'll drench your target (or yourself!)

Word 1 "Oh..." -> +30HP for 2min
Word 2 "Ohhh..." -> 30% Damage Resistance and +90HP for 2min
Word 3 "Ahh!" -> +5HP/Magicka regen per second for 2min.

If you're looking for even more tools to engulf your followers with your immense lust, I've also added Magical Breast Milk! Using the MagicNipple animations included in XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended (or from ElPsyCongroo's mod here on LoversLab) you can spread the bountiful essence of your bosom all over Tamriel! The Magical Breast Milk spell can be equipped to either the left or right breast (or both). Endowing others with your nourishment, healing them for 50HP and Magicka if you land it.

Requirements

• XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended (with MagicNipple enabled)

Installation

• Make sure that you have MagicNipple animations installed in XPMSE's installer, and that you've enabled the Breast and Schlong animations in Racemenu or XPMSE's MCM Menu.

Step 1: XPMSE MagicNipple install settings:

nZxvGIVj.jpg

Step 2: Open Racemenu and enable Magic Nipple and Schlong Shout:

ioSFlaEQ.png

Step 3: Alternatively, enable Magic Nipple and Schlong Shout from XPMSE's MCM Menu:

8WQZhWGt.png

Step 4: Add the spells to your player character by reading the book titled "Magical Cum and Milk Spray Techniques" located in the Temple of Dibella in Markarth. You can also use the console to add the book by typing help "magical cum" into the console.

hG8AtBfV.png

If for some reason you need to add the spells and shouts manually, use the steps below:

1. Type help "oh." (with quotes) and then player.teachword xx005e55 (where xx is the load order for the mod)
  2. Type help "Ohhh." (with quotes) and then player.teachword xx005e56 (where xx is the load order for the mod)
  3. Type help "Ahhh!" (with quotes) and then player.teachword xx005e56 (where xx is the load order for the mod)
  4. Type help cum or help spray and then player.addshout xx0012d1, xx004e24, & xx00538e (where xx is the load order for the mod)
  5. Type help "nipple milk" and then player.addspell xx001d9c & xx001d9d (where xx is the load order for the mod)
  6. Make sure to unlock the shouts by spending dragon souls.

Conflicts
None (requires testing)

Troubleshooting & reporting issues
*IMPORTANT* If you find that any of the animations break or are not playing properly, try this:

• Open up your MCM and go to XPMSE's options
  • Disable Nipple Magic and Schlong shout by setting them to default
  • Exit MCM and go back to your game
  • Repeat the last steps, except this time re-enable Nipple Magic and Schlong Shout.

If you you're having trouble with the mod, or just reporting issues, you can ask for help in the thread.

Uninstalling
Simply uninstall CumOnAnything.esp using NMM or Mod Organizer.

Credits
ElPsyCongroo for creating the MagicNipple animations and spells.
toxsickcity's textures from ScocLB (The textures used in this mod are his, not mine!)
ashal for his female sound effects from SexLab
groovtama for his skeleton and adding MagicNipple as an option to the installer

Recommended Mods
SOS Schlongs of Skyrim. This mod really wouldn't be much fun without it!
Mana Tanks by darkconsole. Recommended for better breast-milk-casting immersion.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/19/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
  • Special Edition Compatible

A few questions

1. Does it work with SOS or male characters?
  2. Are there any animations when jerking it?
  3. Will you add NPC reactions?

1. Yes and no, I suppose I should add SOS under requirements.  Technically it's not needed to make the mod run, but the animation wouldn't be much fun without SOS.  Males can use the "Magical Cum Spray" spell, but it will play female sound effect for now until I can teach myself how to set up an MCM menu for the mod (I've never done it before).

2. Yes, when you cast the shout it plays the "jerk off" animation from Sexlab while also using a projectile and texture effect animation.  I didn't actually add the animation, it comes from the MagicNipple addon for XPMSE.

3. Yes, I could actually do so quite easily.  If you label the spell as "beneficial" in the creation kit it will cause friendly characters to thank you (like you are healing them).  I'll test this in the next version.

A few questions

1. Does it work with SOS or male characters?
  2. Are there any animations when jerking it?
  3. Will you add NPC reactions?

3. Yes, I could actually do so quite easily.  If you label the spell as "beneficial" in the creation kit it will cause friendly characters to thank you (like you are healing them).  I'll test this in the next version.

Are you going to make it realistic or simply make it as heal effect? I was thininking something more realistic.

havent been so excited for a mod i didn't make myself in a long time. work needs to get over soon.

I'm very interested in your impressions!  I'm also fan of your Mana Tanks mod.  It may have been the inspiration for this one :D

Are you going to make it realistic or simply make it as heal effect? I was thininking something more realistic.

Possibly.  It wasn't in my current scope for the project, but I can see the appeal.  I would need to learn how they parsed voice dialogue together like in Amorous Adventures.  If I knew how to do that (I have no idea currently) I don't think it would be entirely difficult to pull off.

Possibly.  It wasn't in my current scope for the project, but I can see the appeal.  I would need to learn how they parsed voice dialogue together like in Amorous Adventures.  If I knew how to do that (I have no idea currently) I don't think it would be entirely difficult to pull off.

Look at my old tutorial. ---> Voice your mods with Vanilla Voices I also don't mind helping you out, if you just implemented the dialogue.

Look at my old tutorial. ---> Voice your mods with Vanilla Voices I also don't mind helping you out, if you just implemented the dialogue.

Thanks! I'll give this a thorough read and see if this is a direction I want to pursue.  I may be in touch with you if I need some help.

Does tis mod replace the sexlab cum effect ? if not could you make a separate file for that ?

im not interested in more and morer spells when the Framework already does it.

That mod actually exists already.  It's where I pulled the textures for this mod from -> ScocLB

I am Yuni Hermit, and I approve this message. Er, mod.

It's silly, it's kooky, it's kinky, but personally I think it's hilarious. It also reminds me of a favored joke my friends use about Warframe.

"Vauban: The frame for when you absolutely, positively, MUST put your balls on everything." (All his attacks are sticky-grenade based).

So nice work on a fun mod. :3 Though it'd be nice for a futa to cum on -herself- as an option. I approve.

Cool and fun mod

2 things

The game crashes if you press to unlock the shout... no reason to unlock but just letting you know.

The spray it self is kind of purple .. is that from the cum replacer mods ?  The texture on surfaces work fine though.

The mod also works as normal spell so you could be just throwing jizz in people's faces like Miggs from Silence of The Lambs

It says cum on 'anything'. =D I wanna hit myself with it as a Futa. ^_^ I would have just edited my own post, but several people have posted since I did.

Good point! False advertising then until I can figure out how to implement this!  I'll make it my next mission :)

It says cum on 'anything'. =D I wanna hit myself with it as a Futa. ^_^ I would have just edited my own post, but several people have posted since I did.

Good point! False advertising then until I can figure out how to implement this!  I'll make it my next mission :)

You could always add a secondary spell instead of a second shout. Make it plant a cum-trap on the ground instead of a rune trap, then step in it. Or just a normal self-target spell. There ARE also self-target shouts, though I forget what... oh yes, Slow Time is one that targets you.

Great mod but got a problem  :lol:  This doesnt look right

wat.jpg

Edit, managed to fix it by getting the textures from  ElPsyCongroo MagicNipple mod :shy:

A little more direction for others who run into this issue since the original mod by ElPsyCongroo has several files in the download section:

1. You will only need the textures from the MagicNippleSpells download from the Data/Textures/MagicNipple folder

2. You only need  the FluidA and FluidB textures, but I dont think having the other textures in the MagicNipple folder will hurt, so you could copy the whole folder. You could also create a new MagicNipple folder in your Data/Textures directory.

3. Paste the copied folder (or paste the FluidA and FluidB textures into the MagicNipple folder you created) into your Data/Textures directory

4. Hose down the walls...and anything else.

-This was only tested on the schlong shout, not any of the spells-I will test and get back

-edit- Tested and it worked for the milk sprays as well

While I am here, I guess I should ask an immersion question...would it be possible to loop the shout animation a couple times so it isn't just one massive spurt? My vision of the Lusty Dragonborn would be pumping out 3-4 massive spurts. From an immersion standpoint it just makes sense. You could make it so the shout has 3 words like all the other shouts that are earned through use, or perhaps a pervy quest. There could be 1 splash for the first word (Er) 2 splashes for the second word (Mah) and 3 splashes for the third word (Gerd), resulting in the epic Er-Mah-Gerd shout.

2nd edit- In case that wasnt clear, I am not referring to the typical "immersion" people talk about in video games...I just want to "immerse" the people of Skyrim...in spunk.

lesalle i need some help with this mod, i am not getting the ID Numbers for the milk spells when I type "help milk" in stead i get ID Numbers from ZAZ Milk Mod Ecnomey and Jugs. The help cum worked jest fine but the help milk not so much. can you please give me the milk spell id numbers?

thank You 

The Spell Ids I have are:

Magical Milk Spray L 90002DC6

Magical Milk Spray R 90002DCA

Keep in mind- 

Spell and Item IDs for things added through mods are often dependent on load order...and...if I have it and you don't then there is a problem. I do not have ZAZ Milk Mod Economy and Jugs installed, so there may well be a conflict.  Please let the community know if these IDs work or not so the author can identify a potential conflict between these mods.

You may want to try a search with "Help Spray" instead of "milk". Maybe that will pull the proper IDs for your load order.

lesalle i need some help with this mod, i am not getting the ID Numbers for the milk spells when I type "help milk" in stead i get ID Numbers from ZAZ Milk Mod Ecnomey and Jugs. The help cum worked jest fine but the help milk not so much. can you please give me the milk spell id numbers?

thank You 

The Spell Ids I have are:

Magical Milk Spray L 90002DC6

Magical Milk Spray R 90002DCA

Keep in mind- 

Spell and Item IDs for things added through mods are often dependent on load order...and...if I have it and you don't then there is a problem. I do not have ZAZ Milk Mod Economy and Jugs installed, so there may well be a conflict.  Please let the community know if these IDs work or not so the author can identify a potential conflict between these mods.

You may want to try a search with "Help Spray" instead of "milk". Maybe that will pull the proper IDs for your load order.

Thank You and I will you and the Community if they work and i will all so try help spray and see if that works