Apologies for my very long absence!  Long story short, I took a break from Skyrim for a bit after having burnt out on my last playthough.  I'm back now, at least for the time being, and I've provided a much needed update to Cum On Anything!

v1.3 - Added a new book "Magical Cum and Milk Spray Techniques" that teaches all of the spells, shouts, and required words for the mod. The book can be found on the altar in the Temple of Dibella in Markarth.

hG8AtBfV.png

To update, simply uninstall the previous version and install 1.3.

I can't seem to get this mod to work, would really like to, though. I installed it by just dragging all the files into the directory. I activated the plugin in nmm. Already had the XPMSE stuff done. activated it in the mod configuration. But the book isn't there, nor is it in my game. (I looked for it in the console and with the additem mod) I tried adding the spells and shouts individually, but the spells don't show up in my magic menu, nor do they show up as a learnable book. The shouts will show up but there is no option to unlock them like the normal shouts.

Would love to use this mod but I can't think of what I would have forgotten to install or activate. 

I can't seem to get this mod to work, would really like to, though. I installed it by just dragging all the files into the directory. I activated the plugin in nmm. Already had the XPMSE stuff done. activated it in the mod configuration. But the book isn't there, nor is it in my game. (I looked for it in the console and with the additem mod) I tried adding the spells and shouts individually, but the spells don't show up in my magic menu, nor do they show up as a learnable book. The shouts will show up but there is no option to unlock them like the normal shouts.

Would love to use this mod but I can't think of what I would have forgotten to install or activate. 

Don't drag and drop the files.  I can't really provide you with support here if that's how you installed it.  You can install it using NMM and it will unpack into the proper directories.  I would recommend re-downloading it, as it sounds like you have the 1.2 .esp.

This is an awesone concept, and right up my alley. However, I'm having some issues with it. I use Mod Organizer for my mods and have the skeleton extender that was required. That being said, the animations work perfectly, as do the projectiles. Though the textures on the other hand are another story. The girl on the left of the picture is my character after using Magical Cum Shower and the one on the left is a female NPC that I used Magical Cum Spray on (also milk spray). The "meshes" on the characters change after each use which I believe is mimicking the way the mod turns characters from slightly sticky to drenched. Also, when I aim at a wall or a tree or any other surface, nothing appears. I've noticed that others have had this problem but haven't found a hard solution yet. If anyone knows how to fix this, please let me know. I have pretty much no modding experience but I believe I need to overwrite other textures with these textures. I tried messing around with the textures in the mod folder and have gotten nowhere.

post-2003282-0-86824500-1498348777_thumb.jpg

This is an awesone concept, and right up my alley. However, I'm having some issues with it. I use Mod Organizer for my mods and have the skeleton extender that was required. That being said, the animations work perfectly, as do the projectiles. Though the textures on the other hand are another story. The girl on the left of the picture is my character after using Magical Cum Shower and the one on the left is a female NPC that I used Magical Cum Spray on (also milk spray). The "meshes" on the characters change after each use which I believe is mimicking the way the mod turns characters from slightly sticky to drenched. Also, when I aim at a wall or a tree or any other surface, nothing appears. I've noticed that others have had this problem but haven't found a hard solution yet. If anyone knows how to fix this, please let me know. I have pretty much no modding experience but I believe I need to overwrite other textures with these textures. I tried messing around with the textures in the mod folder and have gotten nowhere.

Can you verify that you have files in the data/textures/Effects/COA folder?  They should be labeled "CoATexture1.dds" from 1 to 8.  This mod does not change player meshes in any way, it only applies a display texture on top of your character though Magical Effect.  It's identical to the way casting "Oakflesh" adds a shiny green aura to your character.  Although your character can have multiple magical "buffs" applied at a single time, only one display texture or effect will actually show--meaning that new magical effects applied will overwrite old ones.

What this means for COA is that each new "application" of cum is simply a new texture that shows more cum.  It doesn't actually layer the effect.

Are you running an ENB?  If so, can you check your enbseries.ini file to see if "EnableTextureAlpha=true" under [subsurfaceScattering]?  If not, try enabling this feature and reporting your results back here.  From your screenshots, it does look like your game is finding the texture files properly, but the alpha channel of the texture files is not being considered.

I've gotten the same problem with the alpha textures, i've checked my ini file and under the SubsurfaceScattering, the EnableTextureAlpha was set to true and the textures still showed up glitched.

Can you try disabling your ENB temporarily to see if it alleviates the issue?  I'd like to rule out whether or not ENB is affecting the textures.

i disabled my ENB and the glitchy texture issues still seem to happen :(, so i guess ENB's aren't affecting the textures

A few follow up questions:

1.  Can you check the below file structure and confirm that the texture files are there and look similar to this?

DPvH95bA.png

2. Are you using Reshade, by chance?

3. Can you post your load order?

1. yep in the exact order

2. i don't use reshade, actually I dont use any graphic ENB's i just use ENBoost lol my bad **when you said disable my enb, i thought the dll file**

3. My modlist is large, so i dont know if you want to look into every single thing :(

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
TKChildren.esm
TERAArmors.esm
AzarHair.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
OSA.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
Campfire.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
CreatureFramework.esm
SkyUI.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
FNIS.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
HDT Capes.esp
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
HDTPhysicsWeaponSling.esp
SimplyKnock.esp
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
Purity.esp
Book Covers Skyrim.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
LoshRifle.esp
Animated Dragon Wings.esp
More Draconic Dragon Aspect - Powered Edition.esp
More Draconic Dragon Aspect - Wings and Tail.esp
Footprints.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenu2.esp
NoRadialBlur.esp
VioLens.esp
Blindfolds_of_Skyrim.esp
PriestWarriorArmor.esp
Better Females - Eyebrows.esp
FF7 Bustersword.esp
DovahBlingJewelryReplacer.esp
FasterHorses_Sprint_x1_5.esp
SGHairPack01.esp
SGHairPack02.esp
SGHairPack03.esp
SGHairPack04.esp
SGHairPack05.esp
SGHairPack06.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
Brows.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
Facelight.esp
TKChildren_DB.esp
TKChildren_V.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp
NoAnimalsReportCrimes-DG+DB.esp
Beasts of Tamriel.esp
RealShelter.esp
goodbrother.esp
LingerieSetCBBE3_2ByNausicaa.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
TradeBarter.esp
BHTNF_Eli.esp
BanneredMareOverhaul.esp
Here There Be Monsters.esp
Sacrosanct - Vampires of Skyrim.esp
Invisibility Eyes Fix.esp
Campsite.esp
Inconsequential NPCs.esp
Inigo.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
Cloaks.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
fallentreebridges.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
breezehomelightfix.esp
Immersive Wenches.esp
Serana Dialogue Edit.esp
VVE.esp
anyonefollows2.esp
Marriable Serana.esp
Luna_GoV.esp
ForgottenCity.esp
kankaraya.esp
mihailharvestereso.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
FalmerBikini.esp
Cat_mount.esp
iNeed.esp
Gildergreen Regrown.esp
DragonBoneBikini.esp
Dwarvenbikini.esp
BorderSense.esp
chfshImbuedSword.esp
Wolfbikini.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
ScytheOfTheCrow.esp
BladesBikini.esp
ValkyrieSwordShield.esp
Imaginator BETA.esp
Real Clouds.esp
MIDFollowMeCloser.esp
No NPC Greetings.esp
TERAArmors_CBBE.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
Fudou Myouou.esp
mintylightningmod.esp
Immersive NPC in the dark.esp
FreckleMania.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
TMSG.esp
TMSG0Z.esp
Witch Of The Wild.esp
CardGame.esp
LovelyHairstylesCE.esp
LostGrimoire.esp
No More Glowing Edges.esp
glowing-enemies-wellsantos.esp
TheDruidOutfit.esp
CastanicHornsHelmet.esp
CastanicHornsNecklace.esp
Beards.esp
Breast Size Scaling for NPCs.esp
SleepTight.esp
TDNEquipableHorns.esp
Destruction.esp
Wa Ribbon.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
Nithhogg Dragon.esp
SOS_Ho.esp
XPMSE.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
MikanEyes All in one.esp
LindsElvenEyesReplacer.esp
Eyes of Aber.esp
PurityBN100.esp
Extra Werewolf Perks.esp
Headtracking.esp
BodySlotsMCM.esp
SkyrimIsWindy.esp
LindsMarksmageGarb.esp
dD-DG-DB-Immersive Creatures EBT Patch.esp
dD-No Spinning Death Animation Merged.esp
Marriable Serana HF.esp
FNIS_PCEA2.esp
BetterFreeCamera.esp
HDTTailsEquipable.esp
InigoPerkPointGiver.esp
ogUnconditionalSleep.esp
Werewolves.esp
SOS Equipable Schlong.esp
ResplendentArmor.esp
HISSorakageFarmor.esp
Draconic Bloodline.esp
CumOnAnything.esp
SweetPeaCustom.esp
mihailesocenturion.esp
TKDodge.esp
TD_MHC_Replacer.esp
TD_Rayya_Replacer.esp
Keeping Warm.esp
LorkhanMoonlightGreatswordPack.esp
Pirsing.esp
CrimsonTwilightArmor.esp
Gatti12Jewelry.esp
DeerHoovesAndTail.esp
DiverseDragonsCollection3.esp
Shut UP.esp
RabbitsOfSkyrim.esp
Astaroth Horns - Cloth.esp
Size Does Matter HF.esp
ImCh.esp
Giants.esp
Illustrious HDT Cloaks.esp
TKChildren_HF.esp
PubicMeshColor.esp
TW3Eyes.esp
Draw!!.esp
SL Deadly Drain.esp
Dr_Bandolier.esp
RealisticHumanoidMovementSpeed.esp
Proper Aiming.esp
Equipping Overhaul.esp
Whistle.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
RSPATCHO.esp
Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
MasterEnchanter.esp
enchantmentcleanser.esp
HTBWigsApachiiSkyHair.esp
RemakeSkirt.esp
ImmersiveCheatMenu.esp
enchantmentcleanserdlc1.esp
enchantmentcleanserdlc2.esp
EnchantmentSwapper.esp
WorldEater.esp
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
SexLab Extra Voices.esp
SexlabDefeat.esp
SexLab Romance.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
Dovahkiins_Infamy.esp
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
MeekoReborn.esp
chfshPlayerVoicesets.esp
ShootingStars.esp
Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp
HeartBreaker.esp
Immersive Speechcraft.esp
Follower Neisa.esp
Logical Grass.esp
w2salem.esp
ReadAndLearnSpeechcraft.esp
NotificationLog.esp
DIVERSE SKYRIM -Nord Stormcloaks Only.esp
FlameAtronachArmor.esp
FullBootForKKSA.esp
Vardainiel - High Elf Follower.esp
MagicNipple.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
getSnowy.esp
WisecrackLoadingScreens.esp
RevampedExteriorFog.esp
Adelaisa.esp
Aela.esp
Annekke.esp
BW Aranea.esp
BW Borgakh.esp
BW Brelyna.esp
BW Delphine.esp
BW Illia.esp
BW Jenassa.esp
BW Njada Stonearm.esp
BW Ria.esp
Frea.esp
Jordis.esp
Mjoll.esp
Ugor.esp
Uthgerd.esp
BTRH_Aranea.esp
BTRH_Beleval.esp
BTRH_Brelyna.esp
BTRH_Camilla.esp
BTRH_Elisif.esp
BTRH_Ingjard.esp
BTRH_Iona.esp
BTRH_Lisette.esp
BTRH_Lydia.esp
BTRH_Muiri.esp
BTRH_Rayya.esp
BTRH_Serana.esp
BTRH_Valerica.esp
BTRH_Ysolda.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
Tirk the Horny Riekling.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
Bijin NPCs.esp
Extended Slider Colors.esp
RailLight.esp

Can you verify that you have files in the data/textures/Effects/COA folder? They should be labeled "CoATexture1.dds" from 1 to 8. This mod does not change player meshes in any way, it only applies a display texture on top of your character though Magical Effect. It's identical to the way casting "Oakflesh" adds a shiny green aura to your character. Although your character can have multiple magical "buffs" applied at a single time, only one display texture or effect will actually show--meaning that new magical effects applied will overwrite old ones.

What this means for COA is that each new "application" of cum is simply a new texture that shows more cum. It doesn't actually layer the effect.

Are you running an ENB? If so, can you check your enbseries.ini file to see if "EnableTextureAlpha=true" under [subsurfaceScattering]? If not, try enabling this feature and reporting your results back here. From your screenshots, it does look like your game is finding the texture files properly, but the alpha channel of the texture files is not being considered.

Okay, I confirmed the file names under textures/Effects/CoA as CoATexture1.dds, CoATexture2.dds, etc. I also messed around with the textures by disabling them in the manual install provided by Mod Organizer. This caused the textures to not show at all, which makes sense. I don't have any ENB mods running at all. I know they're supposed to help the game look amazing, but could that possiblt help. It doesn't seem like it would but again, I have no modding experience. If I'm wrong though please let me know. Oh by the way, thanks for addressing my problem. I really appreciate it.

disabling the textures does cause the textures to not reappear again, but those textures are significant because i want to see my love milk on everything/anyone!

i've been looking at other cum mods and they all have the same rainbow glitch effect :( 

At this point I'm beginning to think it's a mod conflict.  I'm not able to reproduce the issue on my end, so I'll need help with testing.  For anyone experiencing this issue here are a few things to try:

1. Disable all of your mods in NMM by unchecking the .esps (not uninstalling them) except for CumOnAnything.esp.
  2. From the Skyrim menu, "coc qasmoke" and add the spells book through the console.  Use the self spell to apply textures to your character.  If the textures still appear incorrectly, then:
  3. Uninstall all mods, including Cum On Anything.  Re-install Cum On Anything as your only mod and test in a new game or in qasmoke.

If the textures did show up properly in #2 then enable 5-10 .esps from your load order (normally starting at the top) and repeat the same qasmoke test.  Repeat this test enabling 5-10 .esps each time until the textures "break."  Once this happens, go back to the last set of 5-10 .esps and disable one at a time until the textures work again.

This should allow you to determine which mod is causing the conflict, if there is one.

Okay, I confirmed the file names under textures/Effects/CoA as CoATexture1.dds, CoATexture2.dds, etc. I also messed around with the textures by disabling them in the manual install provided by Mod Organizer. This caused the textures to not show at all, which makes sense. I don't have any ENB mods running at all. I know they're supposed to help the game look amazing, but could that possiblt help. It doesn't seem like it would but again, I have no modding experience. If I'm wrong though please let me know. Oh by the way, thanks for addressing my problem. I really appreciate it.

Could you possibly try adding an ENB just to test?  The texture alpha needs to be taken into account, and I'm not sure if that happens without one.

The only other thought I have here is something to do with how the mod is being installed with Mod Organizer.  It seems most of you having issues are using MO.  Can anyone confirm that they have the issue while using NMM? 

So, for the rainbow glitch effect, I'm using MO and tried just about everything. I tried disabling the esms, uninstalling all other mods, including unsubscribing from the Steam Workshop, deleting Skyrim completely and reinstalling it, deleting Steam and reinstalling it(long story), and tested it in the qasmoke room and I still got the rainbow glitch of doom. I don't think it's a conflicting mod problem. I think it's strictly MO related. Either that or it just doesn't like me.

Another update on the rainbow glitch effect. I have the same problems trying on NMM. That's the only mod enabled, I don't have the skeleton extender but the animations aren't the problem, and I still can't get it to work. It just doesn't like me...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Another update on the rainbow glitch effect. I have the same problems trying on NMM. That's the only mod enabled, I don't have the skeleton extender but the animations aren't the problem, and I still can't get it to work. It just doesn't like me...

Maybe you can edit skyrimprefs.ini like this:

[Display]

iMultiSample=16

iWaterMultisamples=4

iMaxAnisotropy=16

iTexMipMapSkip=0

iTexMipMapMinimum=4

iMaxDecalsPerFrame=100

iMaxSkinDecalsPerFrame=25

[imagespace]

iRadialBlurLevel=2

first post here, are we allowed to make suggestions or is that considered bad manners? Anyways, apologies if we arent, but if we are i have a few:

1) more layers of cum before "drenched" is reached. Like 9. would help it feel more like you have a real penis and that is just continually ejaculating onto a target.

2)clean spell to clean the cum off

3)this might be too hard to implement but randomizing cum location so it doesnt land in the same spot every time. It would help it feel more realistic i think. alternatively:

a more narrow cum shout that applies a layer of cum to area that you aimed at. 

great mod btw

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, MurderInc said:

Can I cum boatloads on fire, which will then evaporate into cum vapor and form cum clouds which will then rain cum on Skyrim?

That uh...damn. I guess you could change a few effects around and make it so the spell triggers a storm. You could literally be Chad Thundercock.

• 2 weeks later...