Is there an animation used when using the shout? It just does the normal shout animation.

You can get the special animations from the Magic Nipple mod or the XPMSE installer.

I use a male character and XPMSE doesn't let me put the Magic Nipple on my character. And I have the Schlong shout activated but it still does the normal animation.

Is there an animation used when using the shout? It just does the normal shout animation.

You can get the special animations from the Magic Nipple mod or the XPMSE installer.

I use a male character and XPMSE doesn't let me put the Magic Nipple on my character. And I have the Schlong shout activated but it still does the normal animation.

You have to install the magic nipple option when you install XPMSE. then you can either activate it through XPMSE's MCM menu or Racemenu option for magic I believe.

I get an abnormal display of the cum .

Same, is it like all black and coloured pixels? 

I believe is a texture overlay problem but not sure how to fix that

I did have the purple spray problem too but used the fix and that worked

Not sure if its a path problem or a conflict (I probably just have to many mods, I have to many)

Function though it seems to work just doesn't look right for me which is unfortunate, would love to play around with it :(

Any troubleshooting would be super appreciated

Interesting that you dont reply to people that are suggesting to make this as sexlab orgasm mod. Im waiting for someone to make such mod since sexlab cumshot was a thing. I think its very possible to make it and i think a lot of people would love it. Just curious why dont you reply to those comments T_T

Sweet.
Not gonna lie i acutally was looking for something like this.
I remember saying something like....any chance sexlab cumshot could stain the environment?
like take the stuff the frost spell does and do that with it?....leaving your own mark.
but this....this is even better....its like the first day i found devourment. ^^

it installed so easily with NMM and.........suprise......suprise........i already had that XPMSE already installed.
couldn't of gone any better....even the schlog shout was there.

I would suggest though....now it ain't too hard....i could even show you if you want.

I would suggest putting those shouts on spell books and putting them in an easy to find place.
riverwood,whiterun....some place the player generally always goes....the 3 combat style standing stones.
it really isn't all that hard 
I myself just copied working examples of spell books then dragged and dropped those books into the game world.

I myself have no problem doing the console thang puppettering my skyirm the way i want.
but the odd time its nicer just to feck aload books in that wizards room in skyrim. :P 

instead of having to type help "example" followed by getting the load order...BAM!....books ingame no need for console commands.

• 3 weeks later...

So, I've tried everything this forum has to offer help wise, but I can't get the commands to work. Period. It's kinda saddening because I was looking forward to this mod :(

You could just cheat it a bit by having the Dragon-Born learn the words to these shouts at the same time as other pre-existing shouts in an altered plug-in. That is one method which is guaranteed to work.

So, I have followed all the steps and my character just uses the regular shout animation. I tried installing the MagicNipples through the XPMSE and manually, but nothing seems to work.

Edit: Just realised something, the Magic Style slider doesn't exist for me in the race menu, is that important?

So, I have followed all the steps and my character just uses the regular shout animation. I tried installing the MagicNipples through the XPMSE and manually, but nothing seems to work.

Edit: Just realised something, the Magic Style slider doesn't exist for me in the race menu, is that important?

Are all of your scripted mods up to date? I had a similar problem until I switched from the Brawl Bug patch to the Modern Brawl Bug fix.

So, I've tried everything this forum has to offer help wise, but I can't get the commands to work. Period. It's kinda saddening because I was looking forward to this mod :(

You could just cheat it a bit by having the Dragon-Born learn the words to these shouts at the same time as other pre-existing shouts in an altered plug-in. That is one method which is guaranteed to work.

So I finally came back to trying to figure this out. I cheated every shout I can in through mods, console commands, anything Google could tell me. I still don't have them. It's like the mod is missing files for me or something. What's weird is when I type "help cum" it shows that they're there, but when I try to add the shout through that method I get an error.

• 3 weeks later...

So I finally came back to trying to figure this out. I cheated every shout I can in through mods, console commands, anything Google could tell me. I still don't have them. It's like the mod is missing files for me or something. What's weird is when I type "help cum" it shows that they're there, but when I try to add the shout through that method I get an error.

Go back to the first page and follow the steps very carefully.

You have to add the mod in two stages

You have to teach the words

Then you have to add the shouts

they are two totally different things.

I got caught up at first too, but then went back and reread the directions and it works fine.

• 2 weeks later...

+1 for making this as an orgasm effect for SexLab simillar to SL Cumshot.

Great mod, and this would make it greater.  Sexlab cumshot is wimpy and we all want a big dumb clumsy particle effect that no one is willing to provide, but plenty of people have produced this and then discarded it out of dissatisfaction, in spite of people asking countless times.

• 3 weeks later...