The general WIP thread for animators.

Guest Redabyss

So I really want to make this happen (plantsims need love too :P) Does anyone know if I would need to make a custom object or could I use the base game cactus?

That's the base game cactus right there your using now?

It is indeed, it's the outdoor version

Then you're already using it my sweet :lol:

Do you need help finding the WWID to set it as your location or are you cool with that? :)

XD

Well that's the thing, the animation is done now, I found the WWID, plugged it into the xml, and...nothing. No in-game animation options, the cactus doesn't even light up when I run my cursor over it. I see everyone (you included ^_^) doing these great things with fun locations and I'm jealous GDI!!! Is there some other step I'm oblivious of?

I had a similar issue with the washing machine,

The first one that I used had no info,

Just like you described and to use a different one but if this is a build mode item then it should work,

Can you send me a screenshot of the debug info please and we can see if you have right line of code :)

Ah that's the problem I think,

To use a custom location, it needs to be something that can generally be interacted with in some shape or form, even if you can only "view" something, it can still be used to add "wicked" interactions,

I don't think that the scenery can be used in this way,

Unless you create it as a pose-player animation and use the teleport mod to position your plant sim maybe?

Just like you described and to use a different one but if this is a build mode item then it should work,

Can you send me a screenshot of the debug info please and we can see if you have right line of code :)

To use a custom location, it needs to be something that can generally be interacted with in some shape or form, even if you can only "view" something, it can still be used to add "wicked" interactions,

Unless you create it as a pose-player animation and use the teleport mod to position your plant sim maybe?

Here is the screenshot. I'm using the WWID in the "object location" in the xml, and I put "none" as the location in the listed location spot. 

So yeah, looks like I'll need to re-imagine this or look into custom objects. I'll make this happen one way or another :P

BTW! Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it :)

Here is the screenshot. I'm using the WWID in the "object location" in the xml, and I put "none" as the location in the listed location spot.

So yeah, looks like I'll need to re-imagine this or look into custom objects. I'll make this happen one way or another :P

BTW! Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it :)

Guest Redabyss

Here is what I have so far for my first two stage animation (on the suggestion of redabyss ^_^). As it is, I consider it complete for the first stage (it will be followed by a longer climax with no loop).

Hey, it looks incredible! :D Thank you for taking the idea under consideration. Let RevCow have some love XD

Not sure what i am doing wrong here. i moved the male first, then added the female rig, but when i try to move the female, this is what i get. Any help would be great. sorry for the bother. Just starting out, never done anything like this before but wanna try it. I am usually out building houses, lol.

Not sure what i am doing wrong here. i moved the male first, then added the female rig, but when i try to move the female, this is what i get. Any help would be great. sorry for the bother. Just starting out, never done anything like this before but wanna try it. I am usually out building houses, lol.

Put her in pose mode, you have her in object mode atm. 

Put her in pose mode, you have her in object mode atm. 

Got it, thanks. Now on to the next road block.

Hello! I'm starting animating and, Is it possible to lock parts of the leg to the floor while animating, so they don't move when I move others nodes than root?

I have to adjust everything manually and it's a bit annoying and messy. So this is really my issue and I'm sure there is something easier than doing this everytime. I learn mostly alone without tutorial so if you can help me just for this I will be really glad.

Hello! I'm starting animating and, Is it possible to lock parts of the leg to the floor while animating, so they don't move when I move others nodes than root?

I have to adjust everything manually and it's a bit annoying and messy. So this is really my issue and I'm sure there is something easier than doing this everytime. I learn mostly alone without tutorial so if you can help me just for this I will be really glad.

The closest you'll come outside of creating your own are Kijiko's rigs.

*ahem... oh hey wicked people.. 

i got this problem where none of my animation name shows up in-game. it's just the author name.. anybody ever came across this one before? if you did please help.. i got 10 animations i'm dying to publish, which i can't now. i'll put the xml and some screenshots below.. 

in-game

post-1630689-0-85642200-1497724314_thumb.jpg

my xml

post-1630689-0-78789400-1497724323_thumb.png

and i did enter the name in DP editor while making the stbl

also this is my animation: hot or not?

post-1630689-0-38208100-1497724566_thumb.gif

Guest Redabyss

i got this problem where none of my animation name shows up in-game. it's just the author name.. anybody ever came across this one before? if you did please help.. i got 10 animations i'm dying to publish, which i can't now. i'll put the xml and some screenshots below.. 

in-game

attachicon.giflogo.jpg

my xml

attachicon.gifnameissue.png

attachicon.gif69.gif

The animation looks very good for a beginner! I see some issues (clipping with floor, some stiffy movement) but it's amazing for a first try :D (well more or less a first try haha)

And... that's strange, yeah the code has to be equal to the name you wrote in the SBTL file. Some ideas:

- You didn't copy-paste it right

- You didn't import ALL the SBTL language file (they're a total of 23)

Have you exported the SBTL file in all languages, right?

in-game

attachicon.giflogo.jpg

my xml

attachicon.gifnameissue.png

attachicon.gif69.gif

The animation looks very good for a beginner! I see some issues (clipping with floor, some stiffy movement) but it's amazing for a first try :D (well more or less a first try haha)

And... that's strange, yeah the code has to be equal to the name you wrote in the SBTL file. Some ideas:

- You didn't copy-paste it right

- You didn't import ALL the SBTL language file (they're a total of 23)

Have you exported the SBTL file in all languages, right?

just checked.. i have all 23 stbl files.

i didn't copy paste it wrong.. i checked both on xml and stbl are same..and i couldn't make the same mistake like 5 times.. not because i'm good.. because i'm not that consistent ;) 

but the name does come up in s4pe when i select an stbl.

post-1630689-0-92476400-1497728427_thumb.jpg

and bout the animations... yeah.. it comes out weirder than it is in blender. there are some bugs like mouth movements (even after i added suppression)  will try to perfect in future anims. 

Guest Redabyss

Mouth movements are tied to the jaw! You must manipulate the jaw first and foremost, otherwise they will be messed up :)

i tried rotating the jaw .. still no mouth movements.. 

they just keep having expressionless sex. 

is there anything particular i have to do to the jaw? rotation is fine right? 

and a lot of movements in blender are missing in-game

is this normal? 

post-1630689-0-08222700-1497746858_thumb.png

PS: CAN I DROP ONE OF MY ANIMS HERE? WILL ANY OF YOU JUST CHECK IF THE NAME COMES UP IN YOUR GAME (in case it's something wrong with my game version or something)

is this normal? 

attachicon.gif3b4.png

PS: CAN I DROP ONE OF MY ANIMS HERE? WILL ANY OF YOU JUST CHECK IF THE NAME COMES UP IN YOUR GAME (in case it's something wrong with my game version or something)

Hey Bioaddict I don't know if this helps ( I have only one complete animation) but have you seen section 6. 'Adding Lips Movement Suppression Event (unlock mouth bones)' of this tutorial by Turbodriver : http://wickedwhims.tumblr.com/post/149709686841/adding-events-to-animations

is this normal? 

attachicon.gif3b4.png

Hey Bioaddict I don't know if this helps ( I have only one complete animation) but have you seen section 6. 'Adding Lips Movement Suppression Event (unlock mouth bones)' of this tutorial by Turbodriver : http://wickedwhims.tumblr.com/post/149709686841/adding-events-to-animations

yeah, i did that.. it's the 'clip event censor' event right? i did add that. lips move.. kinda.. but the mouth doesn't open and close.. which is important for my animation.

in the clip event section i found a couple of events that looks helpful.. does anyone have any idea about these

post-1630689-0-54023300-1497761882_thumb.png

don't know how to use these.. or if i should use these.

Also my animation name doesn't show up.. in the WW mod in-game. 

i'm adding my bedhumping anim here

ww_lesbian_bedhumping.rar

.. its the best one i've done so far.. if you [ANYONE]  got time just check if the name shows up in the game.. also critiques are welcome. 

Guest Vaerz

is this normal? 

attachicon.gif3b4.png

yeah, i did that.. it's the 'clip event censor' event right? i did add that. lips move.. kinda.. but the mouth doesn't open and close.. which is important for my animation.

in the clip event section i found a couple of events that looks helpful.. does anyone have any idea about these

attachicon.gifdone.png

don't know how to use these.. or if i should use these.

Also my animation name doesn't show up.. in the WW mod in-game. 

i'm adding my bedhumping anim here

attachicon.gifww_lesbian_bedhumping.rar

.. its the best one i've done so far.. if you [ANYONE]  got time just check if the name shows up in the game.. also critiques are welcome. 

The name shows up well enough. The clipping needs to be corrected along with the position where the strap on should be.

post-1945967-0-39793300-1497764640_thumb.jpgpost-1945967-0-36451500-1497764676_thumb.gifpost-1945967-0-19511700-1497764715_thumb.gif