Get Andrea from Ares Project companion mod to use sexy idles & walk

bleeargh

So, as the title says, I'd like to get the android companion Andrea to use the sexy idles and walk from this mod
I know the author of the sexy idles mod has an updated version, but it looks like he has made his idles neutral so that both males and female can use them. I want the sexy ones  ;)

I've been fuddling my way through the GECK for years, but have never learned how to associate an actor with a specific .kf animation. After loading both the aMO.esp and ARESproject.esp in the GECK, I open up Andrea's dialogue box within the GECK to look at her animations, it seems she has all the standard animations that every other vanilla character has within the game. This kinda tells me that the "idles and behavior" mod is doing the associating and changing. So I'm assuming that I would have to get the aMo.esp to incorporate the character of Andrea from the ARESproject.esp

Anyone know how I would make that happen? 

I know. As I stated in my original post. I'm aware of the update. The update, as far as I can discern, is using "neutral" animations so that both the males and female are using the same animation. I don't want that. I prefer the female animations that exist in the original version........

I'd like for Andrea the android to have the sexy walk rather than the "soldier like" vanilla walk. Also It would be nice to have her do the various idle animations that exist in the original mod......

I'm still perusing the GECK tutorials looking for something that might fit the bill. Some help on this would be much appreciated, if anyone has done something like this before.

Okay, I just learned something new. Andrea is using the correct sexy walk and run when she's wearing anything but her heavy(power) armor.......Her heavy armor is tagged as power armor. When females are wearing power armor they use a different walk animation.........Huh, who knew? I've been playing this game for a long time and I guess I never noticed. Probably because I'm not a big fan of having my character run around in power armor. 

Anyway, so to get Andrea to use the sexy walk while wearing her heavy armor I just un-ticked the power armor tab within her heavy armor dialogue box within the GECK and instant sexy walk. Besides, her heavy armor is laughably NOT power armor. It's skimpy and awesome.......but not power armor. :)

While I was screwing around thinking it was part of Andreas' animation package I learned how to add animations to her follower behavior. So now when we stop she randomly

1. Folds her arms across her chest

2. clasps her hands behind her butt.

3. Puts her hand on her hip.

I know, these are human behaviors, but I think the android engineers would have programmed these gestures into an android who's original function was for human entertainment and "interaction" ;)

Yay! Modding is fun.

Yeah, I got to that part of the mod. She got all randy and led me to her room at Nellis Airforce Base. She got naked and then......and then.......and.....and the screen went black . What a let down. :-/ Ah well,(shrugs) she's still a very original follower idea. A lot of work obviously went into the creation of the mod.

I don't suppose anyone has scripted in a sexout scene instead of the vanilla "fade to black"?

I found this conversation here on LL from 2012, but it doesn't look like it went anywhere. 

All in all, now that I've got her idles and follower behavior figured out, I'll keep her around.

Archived