View File

Tired of remembering that Koko-whatever command into the screen so your female NPCs can actually shoot sperm and potentially knock up another woman with the Tamago Hiyoko system?

If so... this is for you. And all you have to do is make sure your attacking women are futa (have dicks).

This mod performs tiny alterations to two scripts within Lovers with PK.esp but but alters a value within the TamagoClub.esp.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/18/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    Lovers with PK and The TamagoClub system

??? What is the difference to the Tamago setting : set a3ltc.kokumaromilk to 1  ?

Ok you can use the Tamago setting without set Lovers to "attacking women grow penis" .  But who would do that ?

I use it only when I play a futa, not when I play a female ( with no penis lowerbody during sex) but the female NPCs are futas.

More freedom / choices,  not "attacking women grow penis" enabled = female sperm enabled.

I add the "set a3ltc.kokumaromilk to 1" to the Tamago ini and change it to 0 if I don't need it.

Yes I downloaded your Mod and checked the scripts.

I continue to use my Tamago ini version/solution, so I can use "attacking women grow penis" with and without sperm.

But you are right many people don't know that the kokumaromilk command exists.

idea

Also many people dont know that in the Lovers with pk esm is a "Pregnancy prevention"

In TamagoFertilityClinic is only a target spell for NPC. The player must wait till she is pregnant and can abort.

If you use the console and add the Lovers with pk.esm item [ xLoversPkrContraception "Lovers Contraceptive Status" [CLOT:01000819]  to your inventory Tamgo adds no sperm in your inventory.  And if you want to get pregnant you remove the item with the console.

I don't know why there is no "self spell" in the TamagoFertilityClinic.esp, why only a target spell ?

To save esp/esm I add a target and self spell in my Lovers with PK.esm to add and remove the xLoversPkrContraception token ( I don't use TamagoFertilityClinic.esp )

Maybe a new TamagoFertilityClinic.esp with a self spell for the player.

Also good when you want to play a femboy/shemale with dick and balls but no pussy. How should you get pregnant?

:D  Regarding spoiler. 

Nice ideas.  Could be fun for my Fertility Clinic addon.  But then again, there are other mods that handle birth control for the player, be it a bidet that cleans you out, another that has condoms and birth control pills, and such.  I may add variations.  The daedric 'chair' (for lack of a better name) from the Furu Trap mod kinda seems right for this.

another spoiler to cluttering your thread ;)

But it's nice to shut off Pregnancy completely for females/shemale without womb/pussy.

And in the TamagoFertilityClinic.esp are target spells to add and remove the xLoversPkrContraception token.

Why not a self spell for the player?

All the potions works only after you are Pregnant  ( fertilised ovum whose womb is in luteal phase ) . Nothing permanent.

And would be nice to have only one spell. One target spell for NPC and one self spell for Player. I use one spell versions in my Lovers with PK esm.

In the TamagoFertilityClinic.esp are two target spells, one for add one for remove.

I use a spell with "menu".

Cast spell, if there is no token you get the message "Want to add contraceptive: Yes ; No "

If there is a token: message "Want to remove contraceptive: Yes ; No "

So I have only two spells ( target and self) not  four spells.  Shit there are so many spells in my spell menu.

And the other Mods with contraceptive I never used. ( no condoms and pills)

• 2 weeks later...

Also many people dont know that in the Lovers with pk esm is a "Pregnancy prevention"

In TamagoFertilityClinic is only a target spell for NPC. The player must wait till she is pregnant and can abort.

If you use the console and add the Lovers with pk.esm item [ xLoversPkrContraception "Lovers Contraceptive Status" [CLOT:01000819]  to your inventory Tamgo adds no sperm in your inventory.  And if you want to get pregnant you remove the item with the console.

I don't know why there is no "self spell" in the TamagoFertilityClinic.esp, why only a target spell ?

To save esp/esm I add a target and self spell in my Lovers with PK.esm to add and remove the xLoversPkrContraception token ( I don't use TamagoFertilityClinic.esp )

Maybe a new TamagoFertilityClinic.esp with a self spell for the player.

Also good when you want to play a femboy/shemale with dick and balls but no pussy. How should you get pregnant?

This. OMG this. I will be adding a script and ability/removing spell. I can make sure my chimaera can only get preggers from creatures and beast races. :D