Bodyslide - How to delete reference shape?

Raenor

I don't need it in my outfit. I used it as a reference, because its so called reference.

This questions sounds very dull, I know.

But I remember that some early versions of BodySlide had this option.

I just need to save outfit without body reference. Please?

Then stop exporting it with reference and just export it. Exporting with reference exports the outfit and the body you used. Export only exports the outfit only.

When I'm trying to export without reference shape it still export with it. I'm using different way now and it works. Thanks for response.

If you are exporting without reference and the body is still being exported with it then that means the body is already in the nif so just right click the body name in the mesh area and select delete shape then export. Or load the nif up into nifskope and right click the body and go to block - remove branch - then save as to overwrite the nif.

File -> Export -> Export NIF

File -> Export -> Export NIF with Reference

Or in the save project dialog for a BodySlide project, uncheck "Copy reference into output".

The most interesting part that it doesn't work for me as expected. I dunno why.

So, I found another way, that works for me:

1. Load outfit

2. Load reference.

3. Some work..

4. Right click on outfit, choose 'Set as reference'

5. Delete old reference (which now displays as outfit).

6. File -> Export -> Export NIF with Reference.

@ousnius

I can say that loading a reference then loading a file be it .OBJ or nif file and then exporting with or without reference will always port the body with it as I just tested it. I think I remember doing this way before and having to change what was the reference piece before exporting.

Archived