wickedwhims, not gaining sex skill?

Qirius

A few days ago my sims stopped gaining the sex skill, even though it's still there in their skill list. They also stopped getting the buff after sex, like "pleasantly satisfied" and so on.

Anyone else got this problem? What should I do? :s

do you get more positions as your sex skill levels up?... i only have 3 that work although i downloaded other recommended animation packs??

No, you have to install them (they are included in the WW topic) and then you get access to all of them. Make sure to extract them from archives first.

do you get more positions as your sex skill levels up?... i only have 3 that work although i downloaded other recommended animation packs??

No, you have to install them (they are included in the WW topic) and then you get access to all of them. Make sure to extract them from archives first.

okay so i checked and all the animation packs i've got are .package files. The only animations that work are 4 by you- Vaginal reverse cowgirl, handjob solo and teasing makeout kiss (works on floor and bed) 

Im sorry if im being annoying but im really confused ;-;

Archived