camera mods

khumak

I've tried out several different camera mods and I still run into issues where the game switches me to 3rd person perspective when I don't want it to.  Is there a way to force the game to never switch me to 3rd person perspective except for conditions where I specifically have it enabled like kill moves or animations or something?   If not, is there a way to disable 3rd person entirely?

My character will randomly switch to 3rd person during combat, when I encounter any uneven surface while walking/running/etc and it drives me nuts, especially when it switches during combat.  At a bare minimum I want something that NEVER lets the game switch to 3rd person during combat.  Kill moves are ok if the only NPCs who can see me are friendly but honestly I'd happily disable kill moves entirely if it meant I never switch to 3rd person during combat.

Edit:  Nevermind.  Latest version of Enhanced Camera seems to do mostly what I want.  Previous versions didn't seem to work for me.

Archived