Where's the love for Rieklings?

Z0mBieP00Nani

There are a number of good animations out there for Rieklings, but hardly any mods to utilize the full scope of those animations. It would be nice to see some kind of quest mod to be captured and and enslaved by Rieklings to "earn" the favor of their leader, only to kill him and take control of the various Riekling tribes.

Doesn't seem like there's a lot of Dragonborn-specific content out there.

Now that you mention it, that does seem to be the case.. which is kind of unfortunate, considering how long Skyrim and its DLCs have been out for.

Yeah, but to be honest...Dragonborn always seems like the redheaded stepchild. It's not bad, but for all the hours I've put into Skyrim, I've never finished it and barely engage with it when I make a new character. That attitude doesn't seem uncommon, in my experience. Most people I've seen just play the core game and Dawnguard and kinda forget Dragonborn exists outside of the occasional Cultist attack.

That's just what I've noted, anyway.

Can't you use SSX http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3037-scent-of-sex/ and design your own rules to role play the scenes?

Also, if you do design some Rieklins SSX rules because do hare them because I want it too :P  

I messed with SSX for a bit, but ultimately failed to get it to work at all for what I was trying to do at the time. Not the mod's fault, but my own. I'm more for stuff that's ready to go right out of the box.. at least when it comes to sex mods. :D

Now that you mention it, that does seem to be the case.. which is kind of unfortunate, considering how long Skyrim and its DLCs have been out for.

Yeah, but to be honest...Dragonborn always seems like the redheaded stepchild. It's not bad, but for all the hours I've put into Skyrim, I've never finished it and barely engage with it when I make a new character. That attitude doesn't seem uncommon, in my experience. Most people I've seen just play the core game and Dawnguard and kinda forget Dragonborn exists outside of the occasional Cultist attack.

But.. player enslavement and Riekling sex...

Can't you use SSX http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3037-scent-of-sex/ and design your own rules to role play the scenes?

Also, if you do design some Rieklins SSX rules because do hare them because I want it too :P  

I messed with SSX for a bit, but ultimately failed to get it to work at all for what I was trying to do at the time. Not the mod's fault, but my own. I'm more for stuff that's ready to go right out of the box.. at least when it comes to sex mods. :D

I don't disagree, some of the Riekling animations are really good.

Aren't they though... It seems like such a waste, shit, it IS a waste.

Aren't they though... It seems like such a waste, shit, it IS a waste.

MixedUpJim's Traps and Pitfalls mod does add mob traps that can bring a pack of rieklings into vanilla dungeons. Worth checking out.

Immersive creatures from Nexus add several random Riekling encounters into Skyrim + Bad Dogs addon to give the modified creatures proper tools. Add SD+ or something and you're done. :) It adds other creatures, too, though... and some are really tough. I ecnountered a Garoyle after traveling to Solitude and watched the Khajit caravan (with preotected NPCs) + 3 guards fight it for 10 minutes real time and they couldn't even hurt it... i had to kill it with console to stop the fight^^

Archived