Can't Fix Pink Face

So I noticed in my game some Orcs have pink faces. The head is discolored from the body. I use Fair Skin Complexion from All In One Animated HDT Pussy 2K Compressed option. These Orcs are the only ones affected. So I figured I try making a overhaul mod that fixes them but only Borgakh can't seem to be fixed. Her head is skill pink/discolored. I tried deleting her mesh/texture and exporting her face data in the Creation Kit but its still pink. What do I do?

Not sure how, I just used NMM to install the All In One HDT Animated Pussy and selected the 2K compressed Fair Skin Complexion choice. Maybe an old mod is conflicting it? I did use Skyrim Beautiful Followers before and I do use Inhabitants of Skyrim. I tried tracking down the files they use to edit her but couldn't find anything. So I created a mod that changes her appearance and exported her face gen. Placed the esp in the bottom of the load order. I did fix her mother's face discolor but not Borgakh's. I removed her warpaint and all makeup by clicking reset and set to remove the red upper head issue. Can I give you the file and see if there's something I missed you can spot?

Guest ffabris

I don't use most of the mods you mention, so that won't help.

If you create facegen files, make sure they are placed in the game when you run it. NMM may not be copying the files. (I don't know how NMM works, I don't use that either).

If you're seeing the pink or red discolored face but just around the top of the forehead then you need to remove tintmasks folder from game before loading ck to edit npcs. Look in skyrim\data\textures\actors\Character\characterassets\tintmaks << rename tintmaks folder before loading ck and you can edit npc and save facegen then rename it and load the game. Probably it isn't affecting one of your npcs because they use an adjusted texture path, eg; elderrace avoids this problem I think.

This should not have affected any existing npc faces so if you installed a mod that messed up the existing npc faces then it either replaced the facegen data or it has added custom textures to the female head, which is individual for each race, and the texture has issues or you may need to adjust the tintmask resolution in skse.ini.

If the mod you installed had female head textures for orcs you may need to remove those and see if it fixes the problem.

Archived