SKYRIM "GURU" AWARDS

NB: unfortunately, very little interest for this project by the community,

so discontinuing it for now;

may continue it independently in the future...

Peace & Love

eyeluvpaarthurnax 1st Tri-Annual UNOFFICIAL SKYRIM "GURU" AWARDS

[USGA]

https://youtu.be/H8hcUXEXlb0

SKYRIM "GURU" AWARDS

IMHO, the SKYRIM Mod-Community is the ABSOLUTE GREATEST in the Gaming-World, an Incredibly Generous/Talented UNIFICATION brought together by the LOVE of the Greatest Mod-Able PC Role-Playing Game in Existence

eyeluvpaarthurnax's UNOFFICIAL SKYRIM "GURU" AWARDS [uSGA] is simply a humble-effort to show our Mod-Community the APPRECIATION & RECOGNITION they Deserve

"UNOFFICIAL"

USGA is entitled "UNOFFICIAL", as it is currently based on eyeluvpaarthurnax's "subjective" choices of Nominees/Winners; however, its ultimate-desire is to become an "OFFICIAL" Awards-Program via "objective" Community-Based votes for Nominees/Winners - if you indeed share this desire, please leave a COMMENT in the Posts-Section above stating so & please ENDORSE the Project too (based on the feedback from your comments, & endorsements, USGA will be developed into a Full-Fledged VOTING Community-Endeavor

SUBMIT YOUR SUGGESTIONS for NOMINEES

Presently, you can indeed Submit Your Suggestions for NOMINEES, via REPLY to this Post

SUBMIT YOUR SUGGESTIONS for Award-CATEGORIES

In relation to the Award-Categories listed below, you can also Submit Your Suggestions for ADDITIONAL Award-Categories, via REPLY to this Post as well

NB: INSTRUCTIONS for VOTING via REPLY to this Post:

to Submit your Suggestions for NOMINEE(s), simply Post a Reply like this…

CATEGORY: [write the Category you’re Submitting for here]

NOMINEE: [write the LoversLab and/or Nexus SCREEN-NAME of the person you’re Nominating, along with a LINK to their LoversLab/NEXUS PROFILE(s) and/or LINK(s) to their MOD-PAGE(s) and/or LINK(s) to their TUTORIAL(s) and/or LINK(s) to their REVIEW(s)

to Submit your Suggestions for ADDITIONAL Award-Categories, simply Post a Reply with a TITLE for the New CATEGORY you wish to Suggest

[or Visit USGA's NEXUS-Page herewww.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81603]

CATEGORY of AWARDS

- BEST MOD AUTHORS

from LoversLab
on the NEXUS

II - BEST MODS

IMMERSION ~ UTILITY ~ GAMEPLAY ENHANCEMENT
ADULT 18+

III - BEST TUTORIAL CREATORS

CK
PERFORMANCE OPTIMIZATION

IV - BEST TUTORIALS

on YOUTUBE
on the NEXUS

- BEST MOD REVIEWERS

on YOUTUBE
INDEPENDENT

VI - BEST MOD REVIEWS

on YOUTUBE
INDEPENDENT

VII - LEGENDARY ACHIEVEMENT

COMMUNITY VETERANS
NEXT-GEN

VIII - HONORARIUM

LEGENDS IN-THEIR-OWN-TIME
RETIRED/RIP

NB: NOMINEES TBA: FEB 15th, '17
      WINNERS TBA: MAR 15th, '17

eyeluvpaarthurnax

... an Actor/Filmmaker who's simply MAGNANIMOUSLY ENTHRALLED with SKYRIM - it's the only game I've ever played & will ever play - SKYRIM's Role-Playing/Cinematic potential, indeed made possible only by our SPECTACULAR Mod-Community, lends itself superbly to similarities in the Acting/Filmmaking world ...

Thank You ALL for Visiting USGA

Lotz o' Luv
eyeluvpaarthurnax

At first I thought it read SKYRIM "GURO" AWARDS and I was like, "Well this should be interesting  :blink: "

Clearly I've been spending too much time around LL  :P

i nominate FunnyBizness :lol:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2702-funnybizness-v246-slal-pack-by-shashankie/

excellent nomination, MadMansGun, FunnyBizness most-def is one of the very-best Animators in the Community  ;) thx for participatin'

At first I thought it read SKYRIM "GURO" AWARDS and I was like, "Well this should be interesting  :blink: "

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2702-funnybizness-v246-slal-pack-by-shashankie/

excellent nomination, MadMansGun, FunnyBizness most-def is one of the very-best Animators in the Community  ;) thx for participatin'

In terms of quality i'm not sure of Funnybizness would be my nr1, Leito and Komotor do really really good work too. But FB outrages them in output by far, and he is definitly the GURO award winner by default :D

Best mod authors... not sure. The whole DD team would be a good candidate imho, together with some others... and we shouldn't forget Ashal. I can't decide^^

Best mod... similar. There are a lot of good mods, but i think my favorite is still Get stripped! , although i've spent much more time with other/longer mods.

Favorite mod reviewer on youtube: Shinji https://www.youtube.com/user/shinji72skyrim has an account here too, but either my internet or the members search is terrible atm, it would take me hours to find his profile.

community veterans: CPU. Always there, always willing to help, and always knows a way if nobody else does. :) 

In terms of quality i'm not sure of Funnybizness would be my nr1, Leito and Komotor do really really good work too. But FB outrages them in output by far, and he is definitly the GURO award winner by default :D

Best mod authors... not sure. The whole DD team would be a good candidate imho, together with some others... and we shouldn't forget Ashal. I can't decide^^

Best mod... similar. There are a lot of good mods, but i think my favorite is still Get stripped! , although i've spent much more time with other/longer mods.

Favorite mod reviewer on youtube: Shinji https://www.youtube.com/user/shinji72skyrim has an account here too, but either my internet or the members search is terrible atm, it would take me hours to find his profile.

community veterans: CPU. Always there, always willing to help, and always knows a way if nobody else does. :)

hi Nazzzgul666

thx for your input, very well thought out - yes, overall, it's most def gonna be tough to decide "winners" (may be "cliche" but they're ALL winners ;)

Imo the category "best review" is redundant. A single review is simply not significant enough to be worthy of an award.

The category "best reviewer" kinda has everything in consideration a "best review" has.

hi idle

funny, I kinda felt the same way 'bout that - lol -  felt I was being too "thorough" actually ;-) thx for your feedback!

Imo the category "best review" is redundant. A single review is simply not significant enough to be worthy of an award.

The category "best reviewer" kinda has everything in consideration a "best review" has.

"best review" :P

hey MadMansGun - LOL - I've actually never knew of "TheScatsbury" reviews before, thx, will def check them out, he seems very good & entertaining

While best review might be redundant, maybe more categories for mods and modders would make it a bit easier. ;)

For example, while Delzarons mods are (more or less) buggy and often unfinished, he created some of the longest quest mods with awesome atmosphere even without finishing them (and therefore he might be a candidate for "creative modder").

Get Stripped would then be my favorite in "funny (adult) mods". ;) DD or Defeat is "most often installed", and Cursed Loot is probably the mod i've spent the most time with, although Slaverun reloaded and Shout like a virgin might be hard competitors in that category... and both would be candidates in a "bug free" category.

Trapped in rubber or Isle of Mara would be my favorites for "best dialogues/questlines". SD+ and Captured Dreams fit in most of the categories, but atm they wouldn't be my favourite... which might change, just started a new game to try the new features. ;)

While best review might be redundant, maybe more categories for mods and modders would make it a bit easier. ;)

For example, while Delzarons mods are (more or less) buggy and often unfinished, he created some of the longest quest mods with awesome atmosphere even without finishing them (and therefore he might be a candidate for "creative modder").

Get Stripped would then be my favorite in "funny (adult) mods". ;) DD or Defeat is "most often installed", and Cursed Loot is probably the mod i've spent the most time with, although Slaverun reloaded and Shout like a virgin might be hard competitors in that category... and both would be candidates in a "bug free" category.

Trapped in rubber or Isle of Mara would be my favorites for "best dialogues/questlines". SD+ and Captured Dreams fit in most of the categories, but atm they wouldn't be my favourite... which might change, just started a new game to try the new features. ;)

hey Nazzzgul666

great stuff (luv the "bug-free" category ;)

CATEGORY: BEST MOD AUTHORS (LL)

NOMINEE: @MadMansGun for making tons of Creatures on Creatures animations and constantly supporting people. Dragon Animations.

hi CPU

yes, duly noted - you're wonderful as well :)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived