[2018 April 17 - Horse Riding Animations + Fix][Skyrim SE] Tera Elin Race

It might be a bug with your game (?).  The only differences between the original and the update is the update accomplishes the same thing as the original, but without scripts + adds the Elin voice to certain DLC voice formlists.

Revert back to the original and let me know if you are having any luck with the DLC dragon shouts.  If they are silent then I'll update the scripts. 

Yeah, tried that on a fresh install, still nothing. Not even from Unrelenting force. both with and without the update. My Load order is: Skyrim.esm, Update.esm, Dawnguard.esm, Hearthfires.esm, Dragonborn.esm, RaceCompatibility.esm, ElinRace.esm, ElinRace_ApachiiHairs_Full.esm, SummonElinRing.esp, ElinRace 1st Person Camera Fix.esp, ElinRace - Use UNP BBP Body.esp, ElinRace_TERAcostume_PC_Event_02A.esp,

ElinArmorSet.esp, portal2mod.esp, FNIS.esp, FNISspells.esp, XPMSSE.esp, Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp, ElinRace_Voice.esp. It worked with the old voice update but i deleted that when i got the new one.

It might be a bug with your game (?).  The only differences between the original and the update is the update accomplishes the same thing as the original, but without scripts + adds the Elin voice to certain DLC voice formlists.

Revert back to the original and let me know if you are having any luck with the DLC dragon shouts.  If they are silent then I'll update the scripts. 

Yeah, tried that on a fresh install, still nothing. Not even from Unrelenting force. both with and without the update. My Load order is: Skyrim.esm, Update.esm, Dawnguard.esm, Hearthfires.esm, Dragonborn.esm, RaceCompatibility.esm, ElinRace.esm, ElinRace_ApachiiHairs_Full.esm, SummonElinRing.esp, ElinRace 1st Person Camera Fix.esp, ElinRace - Use UNP BBP Body.esp, ElinRace_TERAcostume_PC_Event_02A.esp,

ElinArmorSet.esp, portal2mod.esp, FNIS.esp, FNISspells.esp, XPMSSE.esp, Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp, ElinRace_Voice.esp. It worked with the old voice update but i deleted that when i got the new one.

I found the cause of the problem and it's an easy fix.  I'll have something uploaded in about an hour.

UPDATE - Tera Elin Voice Complete v2.1

FILE: SSE_UPDATE_OPTION_Elin_Voice_COMPLETE_v2.1-20170307.7z

This is update #2 which fixes the problem with the Elin voices not playing at all.

Contains all files so when installing, allow overwriting of all files from version 2.

If you did not install version 2, but rather updating the original voice files that came with the main Elin package, you must do the following prior to installing version 2.1:

1. Delete the original plugin - ElinRaceVoice.esp.
  2. Delete the voice script - x2chElin_FemaleElinVoiceController.pex (found in DATA > SCRIPTS folder).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi, I have a couple questions, but first I want to thank you for your work with this mod. I tried to use the old one back on normal skyrim, but we couldn't figure out why the game ws crashing when I took off the summon elin ring. Not sure whether or not you remember that, but it doesnt matter now because I have had no crashing issues on SSE :)

Anyway, my questions are mostly about the maid outfit:

First, the maid circlet sits awkwardly high above the head, is there a way to fix that?

Second, The gloves seem really large compared to normal, and they sort of creep me out lol. Can these be made smaller or is that something with the body itself.

One other small thing that I only noticed when I tried on all the other armor pieces that was most noticeable on the underwear pieces, but I believe still persists on all the armors was this but when you take all the armor off, however, it looks normal, like this

Not sure this is intended, and it didnt matter much for me because I have only been using the maid outfit, but I did wonder if this was a setting I am supposed to change with bodyslide or something.

Hi, I have a couple questions, but first I want to thank you for your work with this mod. I tried to use the old one back on normal skyrim, but we couldn't figure out why the game ws crashing when I took off the summon elin ring. Not sure whether or not you remember that, but it doesnt matter now because I have had no crashing issues on SSE smile.png

Anyway, my questions are mostly about the maid outfit:

First, the maid circlet sits awkwardly high above the head, is there a way to fix that?

Second, The gloves seem really large compared to normal, and they sort of creep me out lol. Can these be made smaller or is that something with the body itself.

One other small thing that I only noticed when I tried on all the other armor pieces that was most noticeable on the underwear pieces, but I believe still persists on all the armors was this but when you take all the armor off, however, it looks normal, like this

Not sure this is intended, and it didnt matter much for me because I have only been using the maid outfit, but I did wonder if this was a setting I am supposed to change with bodyslide or something.

Hello.

The maid outfit is meant to be exactly like the outfit in Tera so the gloves will be large (the Elins have disproportionately big hands) and the circlet will hover for certain hairs.  I find that using large hairs, like my Elin in the first post, will reduce the gap.

The gloves can be reduced using a 3D modeling program or by manipulating the scaling of the skeleton nodes for the hands.  The former is the best solution since the latter will have unwanted effects such equipped weapons will look smaller.

The converted armors are for the base Elin body which neither CBBE nor UNP and is automatically installed with the main files.  You have the UNP body installed (which does not REPLACE the base body meshes, rather if OVERWRITES it in the game).  When equipping the underwear, it's replacing the UNP body with the base body that is attached to the underwear and converted armors (and the maid outfit).

To fix this you have 2 choices:

1. If you want to continue using the maid outfit and converted Skyrim armors then do not use the CBBE/UNP Elin body replacers.
  2. If you want to continue using the UNP Elin body, you cannot use the Elin underwear.

• 2 weeks later...

I have read almost everything but nothing understood - my mother tongue is German and my English is very bad. Is it possible to adjust the Elin summon ring so that you can be created with it Mage, Melee, Summoner etc.

The summon ring will spawn Melee, Mage, and Archer Elins.  Each spawn is random, their appearance and type and how many each type will appear.

Hello,

I'm totally green when it comes to modding, so please forgive me if I'm asking strange questions.

I recently decided that I'll finally buy myself original Skyrim and happily wanted to install an Elin mod, cause I was a huge fan of Tera too... But then I've found that little info on your site - Am I understanding it corectly that this mod will NOT work on Skyrim: Legendary version?

I already tried to install it with nexus mod manager, but it looks like only second mod "elin mod 2" works with my version of Skyrim... :(

Hello,

I'm totally green when it comes to modding, so please forgive me if I'm asking strange questions.

I recently decided that I'll finally buy myself original Skyrim and happily wanted to install an Elin mod, cause I was a huge fan of Tera too... But then I've found that little info on your site - Am I understanding it corectly that this mod will NOT work on Skyrim: Legendary version?

I already tried to install it with nexus mod manager, but it looks like only second mod "elin mod 2" works with my version of Skyrim... sad.png

Hello.

These Elin files are for Skyrim Special Edition and are not backward compatible with the Skyrim Legendary Edition.  You have Skyrim Legendary Edition so you will need to install the Elin mods from here,

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20121-2017-feb-22-elin-voice-complete-fixed-tera-elin-race/

There are additional Elin mods listed in the first post in the "Additional Elin Mods" section near the top.  These are compatible with Skyrim Legendary Edition, but not Skyrim Special Edition...yet.

Since you are new here (welcome!!!), to avoid confusion, the subforums for Skyrim Special Edition is separate from the other Skyrim subforums which are for the Legendary Edition.  In addition, I name my Skyrim SE mods with "SSE" to denote that it's for Skyrim Special Edition whereas the mods for Legendary Edition does not use any such descriptives.

Furthermore, the Elin Race 2 mod is an off-shoot of the original Elin race mod and is mainly for anyone who wants their Elin to look less overly anime-ish with the option to make them adults.  If you want something closer to the Tera game then go with the Elin race I linked above.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Hello,

I already tried to install it with nexus mod manager, but it looks like only second mod "elin mod 2" works with my version of Skyrim... sad.png

Hello.

These Elin files are for Skyrim Special Edition and are not backward compatible with the Skyrim Legendary Edition.  You have Skyrim Legendary Edition so you will need to install the Elin mods from here,

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20121-2017-feb-22-elin-voice-complete-fixed-tera-elin-race/

There are additional Elin mods listed in the first post in the "Additional Elin Mods" section near the top.  These are compatible with Skyrim Legendary Edition, but not Skyrim Special Edition...yet.

Since you are new here (welcome!!!), to avoid confusion, the subforums for Skyrim Special Edition is separate from the other Skyrim subforums which are for the Legendary Edition.  In addition, I name my Skyrim SE mods with "SSE" to denote that it's for Skyrim Special Edition whereas the mods for Legendary Edition does not use any such descriptives.

Furthermore, the Elin Race 2 mod is an off-shoot of the original Elin race mod and is mainly for anyone who wants their Elin to look less overly anime-ish with the option to make them adults.  If you want something closer to the Tera game then go with the Elin race I linked above.

Oh thank You very much.

It took me a while figure it out, but it worked at the end! :)

Hello,

Hello.

Oh thank You very much.

It took me a while figure it out, but it worked at the end! smile.png

That's great.  If you have any questions, please post them at the Skyrim LE Elin thread to avoid any confusion on my part.

• 4 weeks later...

UPDATE - Elin Idle Animation Redone v1.0

Also available for Skyrim Legendary Edition.

• Remade using the exclusive animation paths from PC Exclusive Animations.
  • Now compatible with the latest FNIS.
  • For now only features the base idle animation; the Elin dance will be added as an emote in a future update.

REQUIREMENTS

FNIS v7.0 Beta or newer

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3038

INSTALLATION

1. Install FNIS.
  2. Install Elin Idle Animation Redone and allow overwriting of the files in TOOLS > GENERATEFNIS_FOR_USERS folder. 
  3. Run GenerateFNIS for Users.exe.

Done!

i can not download why??. i need help please. i need mod  

I randomly selected some files and was able to download them.  Are you downloading the files from this download page?  Click on the big, green button and you will see a list of files to download.

If this is not the problem then the issue is likely from your side and is a common problem with some people.

• Before visiting Loverslab, try clearing your browser's cache.
  • Try a different browser.
  • If you have addons that block Flash, Javascripts, Advertisments, try whitelisting Loverslab if that addon has that feature.

There is a current problem caused by a server upgrade attempt by the Admin.  This causes files that have been uploaded in the past 1-2 months to not be accessible, however, I was able to download whatever file I selected so it appears the problem is not affecting the Elin files at least for now.

I randomly selected some files and was able to download them.  Are you downloading the files from this download page?  Click on the big, green button and you will see a list of files to download.

If this is not the problem then the issue is likely from your side and is a common problem with some people.

• If you have addons that block Flash, Javascripts, Advertisments, try whitelisting Loverslab if that addon has that feature.

There is a current problem caused by a server upgrade attempt by the Admin.  This causes files that have been uploaded in the past 1-2 months to not be accessible, however, I was able to download whatever file I selected so it appears the problem is not affecting the Elin files at least for now.

Thank very much. I Today it was dable download. But, The day before. I not dable download  

Thank very much. I Today it was dable download. But, The day before. I not dable download  

That is great.  I guess the problem with the servers, if they were the problem, had been resolved.

Just wanted to say thanks for the great mod. Tried using the Oldrim and could never get it to work.  I have Amorous Adventures, Flower Girls and everything runs fine. During the amorous scenes the npc shrinks to Elin size.

I can't help you with the shrinkage problem as I don't use AA and FG.  The respective mod authors would likely know the cause and solution.

Also, regarding the 4th screenshot, is that the size of the transformed Elin?  I recently tested VL transformation of my Elin in Oldrim and her VL form was normal (adult) size.  Maybe I should have another look.

Just wanted to say thanks for the great mod. Tried using the Oldrim and could never get it to work.  I have Amorous Adventures, Flower Girls and everything runs fine. During the amorous scenes the npc shrinks to Elin size.

I can't help you with the shrinkage problem as I don't use AA and FG.  The respective mod authors would likely know the cause and solution.

Also, regarding the 4th screenshot, is that the size of the transformed Elin?  I recently tested VL transformation of my Elin in Oldrim and her VL form was normal (adult) size.  Maybe I should have another look.

Sorry about that I didn't like the full size VL look so I shrunk her to .80 using setscale.

Sorry about that I didn't like the full size VL look so I shrunk her to .80 using setscale.

That would explain it.  I double-checked my game and my VL is normal size.

(I wonder if I should make a chibi Vamp Lord and Werewolf).

UPDATE - Tera Elin Animation Redone v2.0

What's New?

• PCEA is no longer needed.
  • Version 2 uses an installer because of the following:
    • Choice of 2 Elin idle animations, the second is a variation of the first.
    • Choice of installing the child sitting animation (since HDT Sitting Height Fix is not available for SSE).

NOTE

The sitting animation is not perfect, there will be some minor clipping.

• Replaced most of the animations with converted Tera (Castanic) animations (see video in main post).  These animations were converted by Volnes (if I recall correctly).

INSTALLATION

Before you install, first you must uninstall PCEA and Elin Idle Animations Redone v1 to ensure there are no conflicts or oddities.

Requirements

FNIS 6.x or newer.

1. Install FNIS (must be installed before Elin Idle Animations Re v2.0)
  2. Install Elin Idle Animations Redone v2.0.  Allow overwriting of FNIS patch list (PatchListSE.txt).  If using Mod Organizer, copy the TOOLS folder from the Elin animations mod and paste/merge with the TOOLS folder where you have FNIS installed.
  3. Run GenerateFNIS_for_Users.exe.
  4. Before creating the behavior files you must select the available patches:
    • GENDER Specific Animations.
    • SKELETON Arm Fix.
    • xp32's PC Exclusive Animations (PCEA).

post-64505-0-76905900-1500719485_thumb.jpg

The patch is for the Elin animation and not for PCEA.

Done.  The Elins should now use the animations.

Edited by PsychoMachina

Updated the installation instructions in the previous post.  I forgot to include the most important part and that is to select the PCEA patch when using the GenerateFNIS for Users.  This is what fixes the T-pose problem by enabling the Elins to use the exclusive animations.

• 1 month later...