[2018 April 17 - Horse Riding Animations + Fix][Skyrim SE] Tera Elin Race

On 30/1/2018 at 7:06 PM, lafourminoir said:

Hi , i have try instal - SSE_OPTION_ANIMATION_TeraElin_v2_0-20170721 

and i have one error on FINIS

i have unistall the last version 1 ( not deleted ) and after run finis i have that 

18013011100419481415523234.jpg

This is not FNIS 64bits

10 hours ago, lafourminoir said:

and ? :hushed:

i not use  64bits , only work with  64bits ?

can you show me where exactly is it written that I have to use 64 bits for it to work?

This is the SSE version of Tera Elin Race, and correct me if I'm wrong but these animations were converted to SSE and/or directly created for SSE. They should not work properly in Oldrim. And I doubt that FNIS 32 bits work correctly with SSE. Since for some reason there is a 64-bit version of FNIS.

And clearly this seems to be the reason for the problem that you see in your screenshot.

Sounds logical?

• 4 weeks later...

I tried the meshes folder by itself but was still getting CTD while trying to enter FoxShop.  Figured out it was tied to Jen the shopkeeper.  Maybe a conflict with Bijin mods since she uses Aela's model.  Optimizing only the armor folder solved the problem.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE - Horse Riding Animations + Fix for Elin Race

DOWNLOAD

SSE_TeraElinRace_HorseRiding_Animation-n-Fix.7z

Credit to Angelwei for the original modified Horse Riding Animations for the Skyrim LE Elin race and giving me permission to upload a compatible version for Skyrim SE Elin race.

These animations replace the original Skyrim horse riding animations + adds horseback idle animations. 

Tested with Convenient Horses SSE and should work with vanilla horses and other horse mods that use the Skyrim horse riding animations.

FNIS not required.

elinhorserideanim_before.thumb.jpg.a04b9f446d32c135f12d9e3b6778824d.jpg

elinhorserideanim_after.thumb.jpg.654772205a02c70e8a95b3051efd35d5.jpg

On 4/19/2018 at 6:29 PM, haseogx said:

im also a fan of your work.. I liked Elin race since from TERA itself and it is kinda sad that animations dont work anymore T.T, i wished i could help but i dumb...

If there is a reliable method to implement the animations then I'll be sure to provide the update.  If there is a method that does not employ FNIS, yet works along with it, then I'm all for it.

On 4/29/2018 at 12:46 AM, songtokyo said:

It seems like newest version of XPMSSE(v4.31) and SKEE(Alpha 6) causes guaranteed crash after loading save, no matter what your mod, progress is. If anyone experiences guaranteed ctd like me, simply downgrade to 4.20 and will be fixed.

Did you also install the latest FNIS Behavior SE (v7.3.1)?  Also, you will need to manually add the NiOverride script from Oldrim version of RaceMenu to fix XPMSSE (v4.31) or more precisely, to make the Styles work from XPMSSE's MCM menu.

Extract and copy the Scripts folder to your SSE Data folder (if using NMM or Vortex) or XMPSSE installation folder or as a separate mod (if using MO).

RaceMenu_NiOverride_Script.7z

On 2018. 4. 30. at 9:04 PM, PsychoMachina said:

Did you also install the latest FNIS Behavior SE (v7.3.1)?  Also, you will need to manually add the NiOverride script from Oldrim version of RaceMenu to fix XPMSSE (v4.31) or more precisely, to make the Styles work from XPMSSE's MCM menu.

Extract and copy the Scripts folder to your SSE Data folder (if using NMM or Vortex) or XMPSSE installation folder or as a separate mod (if using MO).

RaceMenu_NiOverride_Script.7z

Didn't know about that problem cause i never used that feature though. I'll try that. Thanks for help.

Edit: Nope, got ctd again. Clarify, i'm using ECE SE with XPMSSE and its requirement. so i already installed Nio as separate mod. Using v4.20 causes unable to configure styles since there is no XPMSSE menu in MCM, but it won't crash like v4.31. So, it's SKEE's issue.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1988?tab=posts

I'll sacrifice styles untill SKEE become stable.

14 hours ago, songtokyo said:

Didn't know about that problem cause i never used that feature though. I'll try that. Thanks for help.

Edit: Nope, got ctd again. Clarify, i'm using ECE SE with XPMSSE and its requirement. so i already installed Nio as separate mod. Using v4.20 causes unable to configure styles since there is no XPMSSE menu in MCM, but it won't crash like v4.31. So, it's SKEE's issue.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1988?tab=posts

I'll sacrifice styles untill SKEE become stable.

I found out the problem with SKEE about 2 days after I made that post when I was testing the Elin voice update.  I'm in no hurry to implement styles so I'll wait for a stable SKEE.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/4/2018 at 9:21 PM, PsychoMachina said:

I found out the problem with SKEE about 2 days after I made that post when I was testing the Elin voice update.  I'm in no hurry to implement styles so I'll wait for a stable SKEE.

SSE Engine Fixes has been recently updated to fix the crashing associated with SKEE. Elins work fine with both the SKEE plugin and the latest XPMSE using the new Engine Fixes version. 

23 hours ago, Darkwisdom said:

SSE Engine Fixes has been recently updated to fix the crashing associated with SKEE. Elins work fine with both the SKEE plugin and the latest XPMSE using the new Engine Fixes version. 

Excellent, I'll try it out when I have the opportunity which will be awhile as I'm working on something not related to the Elins.

Thank you for the info.

6 hours ago, JohnDiaz18 said:

I can't get this mod to work for the life of me my game crashes every time I start a new game or try to load an old save. I have the skeleton and fnis and I'm using the SSE version with my Skyrim SE pls help

Are you using SKEE?

The 4 posts prior to yours verifies the correlation between SKEE and crashing, particularly when loading a save, and a recommended solution (SSE Engine Fixes).

On 5/25/2018 at 10:58 AM, PsychoMachina said:

Excellent, I'll try it out when I have the opportunity which will be awhile as I'm working on something not related to the Elins.

Thank you for the info.

No problem. 

I have a question - Using the bodyslides to generate Elin CBBE armors - Is there a way to make the elin race recognise them without other NPCs using them as well? As I can see, elin is using the replacement femalebody nifs, I have no idea how to make armors work for Elins only. Do I need to mess about in the CK for every single armor, because that would take forever. 

8 hours ago, Darkwisdom said:

No problem. 

I have a question - Using the bodyslides to generate Elin CBBE armors - Is there a way to make the elin race recognise them without other NPCs using them as well? As I can see, elin is using the replacement femalebody nifs, I have no idea how to make armors work for Elins only. Do I need to mess about in the CK for every single armor, because that would take forever. 

I never gave this much thought.  If I did not want a non-Elin NPC to use an Elin armor then I just do not give it to them.

Anyway, the Elins have themselves assigned as an Armor Race.  Try opening the CBBE armor set's plugin or master in CK or TES5edit then open the Armor Addon and Armor formlists for each of the armors.  Look for any lists of (Armor) races (ie. Nord Race, High Elf race, Daedric race, etc).  What you will need to do is add the Elin race, if not already on the list, and remove all other races; leave only the Elin race.

Save the edits and test in your game by giving the armor to a non-Elin follower.

8 hours ago, PsychoMachina said:

So what Elin files did you install?  Also, what other files did you add besides FNIS and XPMSEE?

I installed the main file and the bodyslide file for sse and that's it. My game works fine without the main file but crashes every time I download it. I have about 200 other mods installed so this isn't my first mod I just don't know why this isn't working. When I start a new game I can see the Elin race as a short man with the Elin head but the second I try to change it to a female the game crashes and when I load a previous save the game crashes.