I'm having issues getting custom animations to run...

NHguy03276

I've found many "Mod Resources" Animations around, and have been trying to get them installed into a mod so they are usable...

I've installed the hkx files into their appropriate directories, updated the fnis_list.txt files, added the RegisterAnimation("wolffucker") to the script (in this case, I'm just adding to the MoreNastyCrittersFactory.psc) and added the Function wolffucker....

After Re-Running FNIS, it recognized the animations, reset the SL animation registry, and can find the animation in the registry.  Using Sex Tools, I can get the animation to start playing... The Player animations are working, but the wolf/dog just aligned to the player, but plays their normal animations... (it is from horny dragons animation pack, and this is the first one I'm  trying to get  to work...)

I'm clearly missing something simple as it is almost working, I'm just not sure what. 

Archived