bodyslide weirdness

kikinak

when I so much as touch bodyslide during character creation, it deletes part of the wrists and tries to display some things in front of other without much logic, among other oddities. This happens even if I don't actually change anything and the only way to get rid of it is to go back from before you opened the racemenu (if you're doing the initial character creation this means starting over the game)

The first pic is my character made without doing anything with bodyslide. Second is the result of changing a slider in bodyslide by .01, and then setting it back (the damage is done, and cannot be undone without reloading an earlier save). Third showcases the weirdness with things displaying in front of/behind eachother (she's in the same position as the other two pics, her arms are NOT physically clipping through her body). Fourth is my current mods, in case it's some weird conflict

post-310400-0-25649000-1484715926_thumb.jpg

post-310400-0-60527500-1484715939_thumb.jpg

post-310400-0-49797200-1484715941_thumb.jpg

post-310400-0-48444500-1484715940_thumb.png

You may not have noticed the following things breaking in the bodyslide version:

part of the chest is now in front of the amulet and hair

her inner thigh is in front of her vagina

Oh, and equipping body armor will make things appear normal, even if it doesn't actually cover any of the weird spots. Meanwhile if you have gauntlets but no body armor, often times it'll show through even when it shouldn't.

Looks like some of it's skeleton issue. If you look at the crotch it's stretching. Body some bodies are different from each set of hands not all hands are compatible with every body. There will be gaps with some unless you use the same hands that came with the body. So the body slide body would need body slide hands.

I'm using the skeleton that CBBE told me to use (XP32), and I want to say bodyslide came with CBBE. If nothing else I got the one designed for CBBE. I don't think it's even actually stretching, it's just that it's placing the thigh in front of the vagina, so half of it's being covered when it shouldn't

It does do a LOT of weird stuff, to include changing how shading works on the character, and I'd imagine is all from one thing, though I don't really have anything to base that off of. I'm not a programmer or anything

This happens when RaceMenu morphs are in use without having the HDT Physics Extensions installed. Bug with NiOverride.

Ah, there we go. Not sure how I missed that, generally I'm really good about tracking down all the requirements

thanks!

Archived