[Idea] Xenochauruses/Chauromorphs?

Tex

Had the idea a while ago. I noticed how chauruses somewhat resembled Xenomorphs. Black skin, slightly bio-mechanicalish, prefers hiding in darkness and then ambushing their prey. In short similar, but different, so my idea is : fuse them. In Skyrim, they are used by falmer, for rather nefarious aims. I'm thinking of starting something akin to the "Chaurus Queen", but also adding xenomorph features. We've already got facehugger/crotchhugger mobs as both items and npcs/mobs. That could be used as start, one of those things jumps You, while You are asleep in chaurus populated zones. Upon waking up the dragonborn would quickly realize what has happened. From there one it could be an either parasite, living within the player, or an catalyst for mutation. 

As for mutation, it could probably include a change of skin color/material. Followed by blindness, at least partial one as neither chauruses nor xenos don't really have an immense use of sight. I'm thinking of an DD blindfold effect on lower scale, to still allow player to see, along with detect life/dead effect, to simulate the "seeing with mind" rather than eyes.

The rest, I have exactly though trough yet, have some ideas but i'd rather lay them down on paper first. Just wanted to hear some opinions as to whatever people would be interested into this type of a mod, or not.

Not really my thing, but this sounds like an interesting idea, being a fan of the ALIEN series of movies.

I could also see this being a segue into some kind of gore/transformation type of mod for people who are into that sort of thing, where the larva bursts out of the chest or womb of the infected NPC or the Player Character, and then the player can play as an evolving or growing monster from that point.

Sounds like a big mod, but could be pretty cool if done right.

Not really my thing, but this sounds like an interesting idea, being a fan of the ALIEN series of movies.

I could also see this being a segue into some kind of gore/transformation type of mod for people who are into that sort of thing, where the larva bursts out of the chest or womb of the infected NPC or the Player Character, and then the player can play as an evolving or growing monster from that point.

Sounds like a big mod, but could be pretty cool if done right.

I'm planning on acctualy trying to make some parts of it myself, if anyone could give me some heads up, as for the "exploding out of people" part, im not sure. I suppose it could be done.

I could see the Player character morphing into a half chaurus half mer/human creature for their final form, with the top half of a human/mer and the bottom half of a chaurus; with the top half having sharp nails and pale bluish skin with large dark scale like spots on the shoulders, and a fanged mouth with the top half of the head minus the nose being covered in a thick shell with bug eyes and antennas coming out of it.

That's just my vision though, lol.

I could draw a picture but, I kind of suck at that sort of thing. :D

EDIT: You could even give the player character the ability to use the chaurus spit attack, and have that trigger Estrus tentacle attacks.

I could see the Player character morphing into a half chaurus half mer/human creature for their final form, with the top half of a human/mer and the bottom half of a chaurus; with the top half having sharp nails and pale bluish skin with large dark scale like spots on the shoulders, and a fanged mouth with the top half of the head minus the nose being covered in a thick shell with bug eyes and antennas coming out of it.

EDIT: You could even give the player character the ability to use the chaurus spit attack, and have that trigger Estrus tentacle attacks.

I'm mostly thinking of using the falmer bikini meshes, if im unable to make my own with blender, otherwise they be will chaurus'ish feet, along with, likely, clawed arms, and something akin to a crown covering the head, possibly and bladed tail too. Still, i'm unsure, but tempted to add another step to the transformation, an bonus to change the PC's form into an bigger version of chaurus, or an xeno in this case, something akin to what their queens looked like, for a short while. Let's call it panic transformation right now. Massively boosted damage and health, with some drawbacks i'll figure out later.

I'm mostly thinking of using the falmer bikini meshes, if im unable to make my own with blender, otherwise they be will chaurus'ish feet, along with, likely, clawed arms, and something akin to a crown covering the head, possibly and bladed tail too. Still, i'm unsure, but tempted to add another step to the transformation, an bonus to change the PC's form into an bigger version of chaurus, or an xeno in this case, something akin to what their queens looked like, for a short while. Let's call it panic transformation right now. Massively boosted damage and health, with some drawbacks i'll figure out later.

So that sounds like more of a humanoid form overall with something like a temporary werewolf form for combat.

If you do go with the Estrus tentacle attacks those could be used as a way to sort of "fuck NPCs into submission" and turn them into thralls to do your bidding or fight for you, instead of being used as a way to impregnate other NPCs.

So that sounds like more of a humanoid form overall with something like a temporary werewolf form for combat.

If you do go with the Estrus tentacle attacks those could be used as a way to sort of "fuck NPCs into submission" and turn them into thralls to do your bidding or fight for you, instead of being used as a way to impregnate other NPCs.

That's an idea, for now I guess it's best to figure out as to how i could exactly fit this whole thing in at least somewhat decent, lore friendly way.

Edit: Sending Alduin forward in time had some side-effects?

There was a idea awhile back in the fallout NV section but it died though as they were all about talking about it but never actually ever really ever did anything. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34044-alien-xenomorph-sexout-mod-idea-for-fallout-nv/?hl=face+hugger

The chest bursting might be hard to do but it would be alright as long as there was a way to turn it off and on and maybe the tail that wraps around the neck could wrap around the body and go to the crotch and enter there instead. There are even poseable meshes out there to use. 

post-25667-0-75425500-1484713625_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-47469600-1484713638_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-50699300-1484713852_thumb.jpg

http://tf3dm.com/download-page.php?url=facehugger-38583 There are also warrior and alien queen models.

There was a idea awhile back in the fallout NV section but it died though as they were all about talking about it but never actually ever really ever did anything. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34044-alien-xenomorph-sexout-mod-idea-for-fallout-nv/?hl=face+hugger

The chest bursting might be hard to do but it would be alright as long as there was a way to turn it off and on and maybe the tail that wraps around the neck could wrap around the body and go to the crotch and enter there instead. There are even poseable meshes out there to use. 

http://tf3dm.com/download-page.php?url=facehugger-38583 There are also warrior and alien queen models.

That's why I'm willing to try and make this a thing, the meshes etc are already out there, I just need someone to show me the basics. As for bursting out, I think something like that can be done, as in this mod : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72104/? once a falmer dies the corpse starts shaking, and it acctualy looks as if something was trying to force its way out of the corpse.

Edit: Swapped out werewolf with a xeno, somewhat pleased with the results, but i'll need to find a better way to scale it: http://imgur.com/aZECTQ9

Edit 2: Started working on asshugger model, might take a while to rig it right though: http://imgur.com/RTYOHKV , http://imgur.com/HTipq35

Edit 3: Done with OS/Bodyslide: http://imgur.com/kAlmh4d , http://imgur.com/kDs0oTY

Probably the best way the explain the existence of "Chauromorphs" would be to somehow work experimentation into the lore, maybe as some kind of bioweapon the Dwemer were working on before they disappeared, and then the Falmer stumbled onto it and set it free. I'm assuming the Chuarus is something that has always existed in Skyrim, so they must've been around before the Dwemer disappeared. There is a mod out there (Dwemertech) that has Dwemer living on one of the moons, so a mod like this isn't too crazy.

But those are just my thoughts on the matter.

My thought as well, Xeno's got trapped on tamriel due to dwemer tampering with elder scroll too much, they saw the potentional of such an life form, changed it. Then their god complex got the best of them, and the xenos were cast away. Over time they evolved, some turning into the common chaurus, while others remained pure strain. Anyways, slowly learning blender, gonna work on this at slow pace. 

Just came across this thread. Man I really wish I had some kind of talent to lend you, because this idea sounds awesome!!!!!

Appreciated, I will, hopefully, eventually succeed with this mod, but right now, I'm just learning the basics. Might take a while on my own.

Archived