Only one command

HyosanriO

I need help with a command that allows you to "recharge" the actors for when you get error loading the game because a male actor when you saved was female or the body of your pj is not displayed correctly before saving to prevent the game closing.

post-1212900-0-05628700-1484682884_thumb.jpg

I was answering to solve the problem that when you try to load a previous game the game was closed, I do not remember where I got it and since a long time ago I did not play it so I do not remember correctly, but I think it was something with "allpc ..." or something similar.
I thank you for any help

I don't understand your question.

But the picture you posted: Female upper and female lower body are not the same armor-clothing replacer.

Maybe a mix of HGEC H cup  upperbody armor and DM lower body armor ? So you have a wrong armor Mod installed , all armor clothes Mods should be for the same body.

You can mix HGEC upper and lower bodies ( cup size and ass size ) but not HGEC with DMRA, DM, THEC,...

Archived