Cum on Anything! Seriously, pretty much anything. (Mod WIP)

lesalle

Hey all,

I'm seeking some assistance with a more ambitious mod (for me, at least) that will allow you to paint target characters with cum using the "Cumshot" shout from EIPsyCongroo's MagicNipple mod (MagicNippleSpells).  I've combined that mod with the textures from SCOCLB (Skyrim Cum on Clothes) and referenced the spell that toxsickcity created in that mod for testing as a template for this new spell.

Essentially, your character (male or futa) will play the Sexlab jerk off animation, a projectile animation will occur (cum spray from the penis as long as the alternate shout animation is enabled from MagicNipple mod) and one of SCOCLB's textures will appear on the character target behind your crosshairs.

Here's an example of the spell & animation in action: https://gfycat.com/BeneficialPlumpLadybird

So...

I'd like to take this to the next level.  SCOCLB's mod actually comes with 8 different texture layers that range from a small amount of cum to "cum covered" (which is the texture I used in the sample video).  I'm trying to design the spell so that each cast of the shout applies a new layer of cum to the target, so that it appears to build up over multiple casts.  Since there are 8 levels of texture, it would then require 8 casts of the shout on the same target to achieve the maximum amount (texture 8).  I've been testing this spell for days, using the ScocLBSpelllong spell (that toxsickcity made for his mod) but none of my tests have worked.

ScocLB's Spell:

MRJ8GPSC.png

I set up eight different Magic Effects in the Creation Kit, one for each texture layer, and here is what the identical spell looks like:

OEokf6O6.png

What one of the effect conditions looks like:

SfPt4wbO.png

The Issue

The problem is that this doesn't work.  It will only apply one of the textures (never texture 8) and once it's applied, casting the spell multiple times on the same target does nothing but reapply the same texture.  The exact same condition and effect logic works with ScocLB's spell--the difference here is that one is a Shout and one is a Spell (I think).

It seems as though Shouts have a difficult time applying multiple effects with various conditions, and from what I can tell (after tons of testing and comparing it to a working spell of the same effect) that is the only factor that is different than the working spell.

Scripting?

Would it be easier to pursue a Papyrus script that would be able to better handle this spell?  I'm extremely new to scripting (and not much of a programmer, I'm a much better troubleshooter) but would anyone be able to recommend a place to start, or how that script might look in theory?

Thanks for any help in advance.  I'm sure I'm not the only one out there who would enjoy a mod like this one!

You're going to have to script it. I suggest you have a spell with a magic effect for each level you want plus a "master" effect that has a no visible effect on the shout.

The master effect in the OnEffectStart event can test the target to see if it has any level of the cum spell applied. If the target has none applied then apply the first level, if it has a level applied then dispel that level and cast the next higher level, if the target already has the highest level simply reapply it.

On the magic effect for each level you can also add a script for the OnEffectFinish event so each level casts the previous level as it expires so the cum buildup also degrades.

thats basically awesome as is, now just make a milk breast squirt mod on ejaculation mod.

That's the plan!

Good news!  I had some success working on this last night in terms of getting the cum to apply in stages.  I was making a noob error in the Creation Kit that was causing the condition logic not to work.  Long story short--I can do this now without adding a papyrus script.

Now you can cum on any target (pretty much anything, for reals) and something should happen.  If it's an npc, character, or monster you can build up to four different stages of cum from "lightly sprayed" to "drenched."  Here are my current plans before releasing:

1. Add breast milk spray spell that automatically applies the "drenched" texture layer to targets.  This would require the MagicNipple mod (comes with XP32MSE)
  2. Turn both the cum spray and milk spray spells into buff spells that work on your allies.  Inspired by my "full healer" playthrough currently where I'm not allowed to attack or kill enemies, but I let my hoard of female followers do that for me :)
  3. I'm open to suggestions for spell effects.  The cum spray spell has no real cost since it's a shout, so I'm thinking it can add a very small heal and maybe a damage or protection buff if you reach 4x stacks (drenched layer) on the target.  I'm no expert here yet so this will take some figuring out.
  4. Male & female support - Right now I have a small "female moan" sound effect for the cum spray spell on cast since my main character is currently futa.  I'm assuming here that most of you will be wanting to play male with this too, so I'll need to either add an MCM menu with options (haven't done that before) or provide a male version of the spell.

I'm open to ideas and feedback!

The spells work.

2 things. It would be cool if the milk and cum textures had their own textures when projectiles....project, also it would be cool if you combine milk idea with magic nipple, that would be freaking KILLER!

Also if you guys are trying this you need to add the spells via console :)

COMMANDS;

help milk (take down the ID of left and right spells)

THEN

player.addspell <ID>

The spells work.

2 things. It would be cool if the milk and cum textures had their own textures when projectiles....project, also it would be cool if you combine milk idea with magic nipple, that would be freaking KILLER!

COMMANDS;

THEN

player.addspell <ID>

It was intended to work with Magic Nipple.  I detail it on the download page -> http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3633-cum-on-anything-seriously-pretty-much-anything/

The spells work.

COMMANDS;

THEN

player.addspell <ID>

It was intended to work with Magic Nipple.  I detail it on the download page -> http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3633-cum-on-anything-seriously-pretty-much-anything/

You didnt list Magic Nipple as a hard requirement so I used it without...I detailed how to include the textures from Magic Nipple Spells with yours on your mod topic thread here 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/72036-cum-on-anything-seriously-pretty-much-anything/page-2

I appreciate your intent in respecting the original author of Magic Nipple, I feel you have respected their work with your own, and you have listed the permissions so you have honored the community by making sure the authors contributions and inspirations to your mod are noted. However, why have 2 mods in your load order when you only need one? Your mod works fine without Magic Nipple installed .  I had tried Magic Nipple a long time ago and did not like how the animations looked when NPCs who wielded magic in one hand and a weapon in the other worked. With your mod I get all the good of the original with more control over who uses it, as well as the benefit of adding the tiered splash effect onto NPCs...

Great job on this, btw, still testing but once I got the textures figured out everything has worked well so far. Well done.

You didnt list Magic Nipple as a hard requirement so I used it without...I detailed how to include the textures from Magic Nipple Spells with yours on your mod topic thread here 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/72036-cum-on-anything-seriously-pretty-much-anything/page-2

I appreciate your intent in respecting the original author of Magic Nipple, I feel you have respected their work with your own, and you have listed the permissions so you have honored the community by making sure the authors contributions and inspirations to your mod are noted. However, why have 2 mods in your load order when you only need one? Your mod works fine without Magic Nipple installed .  I had tried Magic Nipple a long time ago and did not like how the animations looked when NPCs who wielded magic in one hand and a weapon in the other worked. With your mod I get all the good of the original with more control over who uses it, as well as the benefit of adding the tiered splash effect onto NPCs...

Great job on this, btw, still testing but once I got the textures figured out everything has worked well so far. Well done.

I can head down this route, but frankly I have a lot to learn.  I think an end goal is to make the mod standalone, but it will certainly take some time.  In terms of 2 mods in load order vs one--most everyone is using XPMSE already (from what I can tell).  There was an issue where the projectile meshes were referencing textures from the MagicNippleSpells mod, but I've fixed that with version 1.1 so that it is no longer required.

I appreciate the feedback!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hey, trying to use this mod and the cum on NPCs isn't translating. I'm getting a bunch of... er... static I guess covering npcs. Seems like a missing texture issue but not sure what texture is missing. Everything is updated and everything else about the mod is working. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

Archived