Drop a Selfie an say hi!

Trash Metal Barbie

Apparently there used to be a "post a picture of yourself" type thread aaaages ago but i couldnt find it an im curious about peoples real faces :o ive made a few random blog entries an stuff about things ive got up to or places ive been but like yeah , i wanna seee you guys :o so as the title says , fire a selfie out :)

post-151438-0-09622600-1484662846_thumb.jpg

yessss! fellow inky pierced person ! winning!

yay..

but arm and nostril isn't the only inked&pierced bodypart here :lol::lol::lol::lol:

..I'm a bit "addicted" to that stuff :sleepy:

I'm I licensed tattooist haha there isn't much on the human body that shocks me anymore, one of the guys that used to come into work had like 18 piercings between his balls an shaft an he'd just drop them out like it was his phone xD

I've only got My septum an tunnel piercing wise an both forearms an my armpit - hip down the right side of my ribs an under my right boob tattoo wise.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26146-the-show-more-of-yourself-thread/ There is also the show more of yourself thread.

Im brave but im not THAT brave xD

You say you're not that brave, I say you are that wise. The foreverness of the Interwebs can be quite a dangerous thing.

Oh and be warned, I'm in this spoiler....

Edit: And I'm sideways.... opps.....

:o like a viking o.o (this is good BTW xD)

yessss! fellow inky pierced person ! winning!

yay..

but arm and nostril isn't the only inked&pierced bodypart here :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

..I'm a bit "addicted" to that stuff :sleepy:

I'm I licensed tattooist haha there isn't much on the human body that shocks me anymore, one of the guys that used to come into work had like 18 piercings between his balls an shaft an he'd just drop them out like it was his phone xD

I've only got My septum an tunnel piercing wise an both forearms an my armpit - hip down the right side of my ribs an under my right boob tattoo wise.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26146-the-show-more-of-yourself-thread/ There is also the show more of yourself thread.

Im brave but im not THAT brave xD
You say you're not that brave, I say you are that wise. The foreverness of the Interwebs can be quite a dangerous thing.

Oh and be warned, I'm in this spoiler....

Edit: And I'm sideways.... opps.....

:o like a viking o.o (this is good BTW xD)

I don't have Thor as my avatar for no good reason, lol. Just kidding, but yeah, I've always preferred having long hair, don't know why, just felt right.

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently there used to be a "post a picture of yourself" type thread aaaages ago but i couldnt find it an im curious about peoples real faces :o ive made a few random blog entries an stuff about things ive got up to or places ive been but like yeah , i wanna seee you guys :o so as the title says , fire a selfie out :)

Btw nice piercing XD

i was not so brave enough to made same with mah nose!

Only tongue, ears, belly and some another spicy features XD

I was way scared about getting my septum done, idk why I proper cringe with piercings yet I can sit getting tattooed for hours, although looking at a needle just whapped through the middle of your nose is like "oh" xD

Try to get drunk eheh and close your eyes XD

But at the next morning you possbly will wake with lot of piercings in the random and funny places ehehehe3h

I was way scared about getting my septum done, idk why I proper cringe with piercings yet I can sit getting tattooed for hours, although looking at a needle just whapped through the middle of your nose is like "oh" xD

Try to get drunk eheh and close your eyes XD

But at the next morning you possbly will wake with lot of piercings in the random and funny places ehehehe3h

Baaaaad idea thins your blood, you'd make a right mess, had to go through all the health as safety on piercings an tattoos when I got my license, was never interested in piercing though

Archived